most improved poster award: The Claytaurus

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
ClayTaurus has turned out to be a reasonable and positive contributor to the board. He was able to take the multiple thwappings we gave him regarding the few bits of liberal insanity which had pervaded too deeply into his consciousness and used that pain to grow and become sensible.

Cheers to claytaurus!

:wine:

As soon as we need a left-wing dingbat Moderator, he's got my vote. :)

He's consistant in his views, and is consistantly a gentleman in giving his opinion.

He's got a bitchin' car.

:beer:

• Banned
dmp said:
As soon as we need a left-wing dingbat Moderator, he's got my vote. :)

He's consistant in his views, and is consistantly a gentleman in giving his opinion.

He's got a bitchin' car.

:beer:

He's ok. for someone who's about 32% lib

rtwngAvngr said:
ClayTaurus has turned out to be a reasonable and positive contributor to the board. He was able to take the multiple thwappings we gave him regarding the few bits of liberal insanity which had pervaded too deeply into his consciousness and used that pain to grow and become sensible.

Cheers to claytaurus!

:wine:

I think he's really a fat pig, and I resent him for leaving the...

Oh wait, that's a different thread.

Actually, you are right. Clay has been very reasonable. All that and an RX-8, too!

He has come around. It doesn't matter that he might not necesarily agree with us all the time, but his posts and rebuttals are intelligent and...do I dare say...insightful?

Funny ..... the more he drives his car....the more intelligent he sounds....

dmp said:
albeit the slowest color for ALL RX-8's. :) ;)
No no no, it's the fastest. So fast that color can't stay on it. This time of the year, I like to call it snow-camo.

The ClayTaurus said:
A very humble thank you.

laughing4.gif

dmp said:
...and is consistantly a gentleman in giving his opinion.

I like that about him. Too many young libs do not have a clue about how to conduct themselves as gentlemen in debate.

Adam's Apple said:
I like that about him. Too many young libs do not have a clue about how to conduct themselves as gentlemen in debate.

Makes you wonder why then he'd look up to screaming liberal morons like howie dean... :dunno:

He has been cool. Hats off to clay. :beer:

Pale Rider said:
Makes you wonder why then he'd look up to screaming liberal morons like howie dean... :dunno:

we just must always remember; he's still an infiltrator from the enemy camp! LOL.

Pale Rider said:

I'm only complimenting him on his civility in debate, not his liberal leanings.
:)

Pale Rider said:

For the record, Howard Dean is an idiot, and I most certainly do not look up to him (or any morons like him). :beer:

most improved poster award: The Claytaurus
Oh hell, I can’t resist. :dev3: Someone please define the “most improved” part for me please. Is it he thinks and posts more like “us/me, you” now? I think that's the jest of it.

To claim Clay is “most improved" suggests he was substandard to begin with and is a slap in the face, IMO. As I posted in another thread (sorta), I hold him in high regard for his intelligence and his opinion, even though he sometimes leans left, he has more on the ball than many here.

Without doubt, I say he has “improved” the board.

Forum List

Back