Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Census Bureau data reveals that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies.

Even before the recession, immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, according to the extensive census data collected and analyzed by a nonpartisan Washington D.C. group dedicated to researching legal and illegal immigration in the U.S.

Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare | The Moral Liberal

Ex's best bud is mexican. That guy gets REALLY riled when they are in the Man Cave jabbering about guy stuff. I was in there once and Antonio was ranting about how pissed off he was at those who claim they no savvy english, dont go to classes to learn if they really cant, arent here legally, etc. He and his wife finally got citizenship last year. They celebrated by going to Vegas. Both were so proud. Americans!!!! Thats what he was saying. Chest all puffed out, proud as could be. He said they both did all that was required and it was hard at first, but if they can do it, so can those who sneak or abuse the system. Ever see a newly americanized mexican pissed off at those he says belittles what legit immigrants finally attain? The cussing in spanish is fascinating to hear. lol

Ex's best bud is mexican. That guy gets REALLY riled when they are in the Man Cave jabbering about guy stuff. I was in there once and Antonio was ranting about how pissed off he was at those who claim they no savvy english, dont go to classes to learn if they really cant, arent here legally, etc. He and his wife finally got citizenship last year. They celebrated by going to Vegas. Both were so proud. Americans!!!! Thats what he was saying. Chest all puffed out, proud as could be. He said they both did all that was required and it was hard at first, but if they can do it, so can those who sneak or abuse the system. Ever see a newly americanized mexican pissed off at those he says belittles what legit immigrants finally attain? The cussing in spanish is fascinating to hear. lol

I once saw a PBS special about Mexicans in California trying to force ALL hispanics to keep speaking Spanish so their culture will take root in the US. I was shocked to see a hispanic American yell back at a protester to either speak English in the US or get out. Of course, he yelled it in Spanish so the Mexican dummies could understand.

Forum List

Back