Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Cleaning Kitchen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vacuuming

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Something Else

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
I have teenies and tweenies and young college kids...my home isn't spotless, but it's clean.

It is just my husband and I so it much easier. We also two cats but they don't make too much of a mess. Their damn hair is a constant battle though. lol
Cat hair is the worst!

I have two cats, they are short hair and we do fine...we also have a variety of other varmints. ;)
We had five cats, two dogs, two red slider turtles, a guinea pig and a bunch of mice...

The cats ate all the mice, the guinea pig died of old age, and in the past year, I have lost two of our very oldest cats....one we picked up as stray (we still have one of her kittens), the other we picked up (with his sister) when we first purchased this house....I had to put him down two months ago and that got to Me pretty bad....He was the best one.....long haired though....the bastard....*smile*

So, we're down to just three cats now....the turtles are going to live forever, but the larger dog is getting pretty old and limps a lot because of her hip problem...

I'm sorry. We had a beautiful long hair that died in October, broke our hearts .

I'm so sorry MeBelle. I have felt your pain and will do so again.

I guess cleaning the bathroom floor is my least favorite thing to do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The floor never looks any different after its been cleaned due to how old it is. Once I am able to get a new one, I will.

Vac'ing. Kills my joints in my hands. Washing dishes is the best cuz the hot water feeeeeels sooooooo goooooood.

Forum List

Back