Most famous Austrian of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get away with posting such shit as this ? By my reckoning there are no, or very few, actual Americans

I'm not an enemy, but he should be proud of being a Balkan Roma, of being a Serb of his Serbian Heritage and not want to adopt a Heritage that he doesn't possess.

My Ancestors and their Ancestors gave blood to preserve and protect our nation, it's theirs and mine and all of my peoples'

Citizenship means nothing, Citizenship now is for sale like a cheap whore. If I wished I could move to China, stay there for say 5 years and get Chinese Citizenship, would that make me Chinese? Of course it wouldn't.

It isn't even about where you were born, as I said, it's about your Ancestry, your Ancestors are what you are. Regardless of what the Multicultural crowd think, THIS is what 80% of most people in most Western nations think, if you ask most people directly, they'll tell you, that you are what your Ancestors were and you're not of where you were born.

Talking of shit, you should wipe your nose, it's covered in Toro, Eder, Ravi and Carla's combined shit.

How do I get away with things? Easy because I can.

Be grateful I have responded, but I only do this to rub your nose in it. Remember, don't push it.
He is doing it to cover up his escapades in his youth. Go to church Tommy, confess your sins and repent. Ask for forgiveness.

Nobody likes him, why he even bothers I don't know, it's bewildering how he seems to think he has any moral ground to stand on.

Have you ever seen anyone post so many threads per day and pretty much get their ass handed to them every day? Maybe he enjoys being humiliated.

I've seen Lunazi get her ass handed to her many times in the flame zone. And it seems we are in the midst of another Lunazi meltdown.

Adolph Hitler

Why is this, do you suppose? We Americans have some shitty peeps in our history but the good ones surpass the bad ones.

I posit that the Austrians as a group still identify with Adolph's mindset.

Now I could be generalizing based on what Austrians post at USMB. But that doesn't make me wrong.

Why can't Austrians produce a better person than Hitler?

Mozart come to my mind when thinking of the Austrian people, but maybe you have no fondness to classical music...

Also it make me wonder why would Hitler come to your mind as the most famous Austrian?

i think i found another great austrian.

Hugh-Jackman-Talks-More-About-Wolverine-3-Meeting-The-Avengers.jpg

What is it with you people, we know you instantly alert each other, that's how pathetic you are.

I told you last night I laugh at you, I don't actually care what you all babble anymore, so you're wasting your time.

Hey call me a Nazi why don't you?

Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What else? Oh I'll think of a new one for me, give me an hour I've got stuff to do.

Oh did you all enjoy your three day um vacation? :lol: Did you go anywhere nice, I mean outside of your basements?
thanks for sharing your wisdom and stomping your clubbed feet. i received the message that you deeply care about me.

here is another great austrian:

image_update_5016499e8fab5fe9_1371797682_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

They're rapists, but I assume some are good people.

What took you so long? Constipated or something, you better activate your Sock Puppet, it's pathetic that you number only Ravi, Eder, Toro, you and the Faggot, you can never add to this little group too much can you, why is that do you think? It's because nobody likes you.

You should stay below deck, I'm only toying with your ilk in this thread, I don't care what you post, I'm just laughing at you, I keep telling you idiots this but you must be that stupid it doesn't sink in to your thick heads does it.

You seem angry, Susan. Is multiculturalism getting you down?

hqdefault.jpg

Mozart come to my mind when thinking of the Austrian people, but maybe you have no fondness to classical music...

Also it make me wonder why would Hitler come to your mind as the most famous Austrian?

Because Hitler is clearly more famous than Mozart.

How do you get away with posting such shit as this ? By my reckoning there are no, or very few, actual Americans

I'm not an enemy, but he should be proud of being a Balkan Roma, of being a Serb of his Serbian Heritage and not want to adopt a Heritage that he doesn't possess.

My Ancestors and their Ancestors gave blood to preserve and protect our nation, it's theirs and mine and all of my peoples'

Citizenship means nothing, Citizenship now is for sale like a cheap whore. If I wished I could move to China, stay there for say 5 years and get Chinese Citizenship, would that make me Chinese? Of course it wouldn't.

It isn't even about where you were born, as I said, it's about your Ancestry, your Ancestors are what you are. Regardless of what the Multicultural crowd think, THIS is what 80% of most people in most Western nations think, if you ask most people directly, they'll tell you, that you are what your Ancestors were and you're not of where you were born.

Australians are just like that.

I think one could say objectively that Hitler made the Austrians the people they are today.

Talking of shit, you should wipe your nose, it's covered in Toro, Eder, Ravi and Carla's combined shit.

How do I get away with things? Easy because I can.

Be grateful I have responded, but I only do this to rub your nose in it. Remember, don't push it.
8 pages after you said you wouldnt comment. Havent you got an important speech to write, or an important meeting with Austrias leading skinhead group ? Huh !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back