Most evil, wicked greedy corporation ever.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Community Giving | WholeFoodsMarket.com

Whole Foods Market must be just another run-of-the-mill evil corporation full of pure greed, pure oppression of the poor, and looking to put a boot on the neck of its employees.

Look at that evil, for-profit corporation's website on "Community Giving". They mask all their racism, greed, oppression and hatred of the middle class and the poor by donating untold amounts of their money to the poor, to local cops and firemen, to schools, to hospitals.

It's so brilliant. These satanic corporations brainwash these people they donate too. They know they can hide their wicked hatred for the poor by being overly nice to them and trick them into thinking "Hey, this company did something good for me" meanwhile the CEO and managers can say :evil: "HAHA they got our donations now they will never know how much we hate them haha!!!"

Thank you liberals for setting us straight on these evil corporations.

Yes, they are, ALL OF THEM. Especially the wicked CEO of the Whole Foods Empire.

They charge excessively high prices for their products, then turn around and mask their hatred of the poor and the working class by making smoke-screen donations to global causes and trying to appear like they really care and really want to help. It's all a pure calculated effort to donate millions to good causes on the surface, but TRULY just a way to boost their yacht fleets!!!

The strange thing is, it only seems to be cons who I hear prattling on about these "Evil corporations." :dunno:

You fucking retarded left wing morons. This is pure sarcasm.

Whole Foods happens to be a very left leaning company. HOWEVER, I believe they are an honest group, and they have GREAT products despite being pricey!!! They are incredibly charitable, and honorable in what they do.

However, even they must make a profit to survive, and their cashiers don't make much money either.

Left leaning company. Incredible product. Honest and consistent in their causes. Even as a right winger, I go there daily because that is just an awesome company, very charitable, and even the folks who work there know me by name as a "regular", they know I'm a right winger because they are friendly and actually speak to people, and they DONT CARE and neither do I because we all get along.

Anyway, just thought you moron lefties may like to know LEFT WING corporations even must profit and pay low wages.

Whole Foods is an amazing American company that deserves all the good PR I can give them.

The strange thing is, it only seems to be cons who I hear prattling on about these "Evil corporations." :dunno:

showing corporations donating to a cause for the advertising and tax deductions does not address the problems that exist with corporations and corporate personage and is a Juvenal argument to make

Ignoring Charitable Contributions that Cooperation's make, Make little sense either.

Whole Foods happens to be a very left leaning company. HOWEVER, I believe they are an honest group, and they have GREAT products despite being pricey!!! They are incredibly charitable, and honorable in what they do.

However, even they must make a profit to survive, and their cashiers don't make much money either.

Left leaning company. Incredible product. Honest and consistent in their causes. Even as a right winger, I go there daily because that is just an awesome company, very charitable, and even the folks who work there know me by name as a "regular", they know I'm a right winger because they are friendly and actually speak to people, and they DONT CARE and neither do I because we all get along.

Anyway, just thought you moron lefties may like to know LEFT WING corporations even must profit and pay low wages.

Whole Foods is an amazing American company that deserves all the good PR I can give them.

well there you go... its just business...but it still addresses none of the issues

Thanks for the heads up, buckwheat! :lol:
obvious.jpg

Forum List

Back