Most dog owners are disrespectful!

I would have asked him to stop.

I would not have thrown it back over.

The dog deserves a clean yard

Yeah, throwing it back over probably wasn't the best idea. Collecting a pile of it and putting it on their front porch so they step in it when they come out the door would be a much better idea. : )

All one winter I watched my neighbors allow their dog to poop on the corner of my property, outside my fence. I never said a word.

Then, when spring came and I was doing clean up outside my fence and I just started picking up all that poop and flinging it over on their property. Without regard to where it landed. On their porch, on their car, on their lawn chairs. I didn't care, I didn't aim, I just flung it. They never said a word, either. What could they say?

And strangely enough, they're friendly with me. I don't know if they saw me doing it, but I would think they could tell it was me, I wasn't trying to be sneaky. I think they knew quite well that they were in the wrong. They're the kind of people who probably respect me more now...because I didn't take their shit. :lol:

Last edited:
What happened to respect nowadays? It seems as if alot of dog owners really have no respect when it comes to another persons lawn. They think that it is perfectly fine if their dog craps anywhere, and just leaves the mess for someone else to deal with it.

Alot of dog owners want a dog, but don't want to deal with the crap in their own yard.

:mad:

I hate cat owners that think it's perfectly fine to let their cat out at night, unsupervised, for 8-10 hours because "it's in their nature".

Guess what? It's in my dog's nature to run in packs and kill cats. Should I let it do what's in its nature?

Is it also in a cat's nature to dig in my flower bed to take a shit or to walk all over my car?

I actually keep my cats confined on my property. I have a six-foot fence with barb arms pointing inward at a 45 degree angle. Then I have plastic netting hanging over the barb arms. The cats will run up the fence, but when they see that netting they turn around and come back down. Never had one escape over that fence. They don't even try anymore.

So they get to be outdoors, but they're kept safe at the same time and don't bother the neighbors!

It actually looks pretty good, too. I have black chain link fencing with black barb arms and black netting. It actually all blends in quite well with the tree. Oh, the trees...I also wrapped copper flashing around all my tree trunks at a point about six feet up the trunks...It is slippery, so the cats will not go past that and escape by jumping over the fence from a tree. : )

Last edited:
I lived in a condo some years back and had a Chihuahua. Someone alleged that I had let my little doggie poop on the curbside and did not clean it up. I was levied a fine, so I asked for a "trial" which was within the condo guidelines.

Come trial time I asked for evidence which that would prove that I allowed this to happen, photos etc. None was offered. It was my turn to convince the condo association I did not do it. I produced a bag of crap and placed on the table for all to see.

My little girl was acquitted of all charges, but the damage was done, she had emotional scars which never healed from the false arrest, booking and mug shot.

mug.jpg

(not actual mugshot)

I walk all five of my dogs at once around the neighborhood. I always have bags with me, but they never poop on the walks, they prefer to poop at home in their yard, which I clean up every day.

But I have been falsely accused on a couple of occasions. I guess people see all those dogs and figure I'm the one leaving dog poop all over the neighborhood. : ( In my defense, all I can do is show them my fanny pack full of plastic bags and say that I carry them FOR A REASON.

You're probably wondering why I carry the plastic bags if the dogs don't poop on the walk? Well, before we walk we have access to a huge fenced area and are able to go there and play off-leash, chase balls and frisbees, etc. And they sometimes poop in there. So the plastic bags are for cleaning up in there. : ) I'm extremely conscientios about it!

P.S. I hate to say it, but your little girl does look kind of guilty! (JUST KIDDING!)

She was a savage beast...

I lived in a condo some years back and had a Chihuahua. Someone alleged that I had let my little doggie poop on the curbside and did not clean it up. I was levied a fine, so I asked for a "trial" which was within the condo guidelines.

Come trial time I asked for evidence which that would prove that I allowed this to happen, photos etc. None was offered. It was my turn to convince the condo association I did not do it. I produced a bag of crap and placed on the table for all to see.

My little girl was acquitted of all charges, but the damage was done, she had emotional scars which never healed from the false arrest, booking and mug shot.

mug.jpg

(not actual mugshot)

I walk all five of my dogs at once around the neighborhood. I always have bags with me, but they never poop on the walks, they prefer to poop at home in their yard, which I clean up every day.

But I have been falsely accused on a couple of occasions. I guess people see all those dogs and figure I'm the one leaving dog poop all over the neighborhood. : ( In my defense, all I can do is show them my fanny pack full of plastic bags and say that I carry them FOR A REASON.

You're probably wondering why I carry the plastic bags if the dogs don't poop on the walk? Well, before we walk we have access to a huge fenced area and are able to go there and play off-leash, chase balls and frisbees, etc. And they sometimes poop in there. So the plastic bags are for cleaning up in there. : ) I'm extremely conscientios about it!

P.S. I hate to say it, but your little girl does look kind of guilty! (JUST KIDDING!)

She was a savage beast...

I believe that! I have two dobermans, a Chinese sharpei, a miniature pinscher mix and a miniature pinscher. The smallest one of all, the miniature pinscher, is the fiercest one of all. : )

Forum List

Back