Most disturbing audio Ive heard in years. Is this what you liberals stand for????

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvnWZ1mIdXI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obamas Black Panther Friends Ignorantly Call For Race War Over Trayvon In April 9th 'Day of Action' - YouTube[/ame]

I really hope everyone denounces this garbage. This woman is actually a leader. Sickening.

I heard this for the first time today and it was my boss whom played it because I didn't hear it...

WHERE is the DOJ on this?

Same outcome as the unprosecuted Philadelphia Experiment?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4MTQVMatW0"]RACIST GROUP INTIMIDATES VOTERS - YouTube[/ame]

This is some scary shit...

Last edited:
  • Banned
Obamas Black Panther Friends Ignorantly Call For Race War Over Trayvon In April 9th 'Day of Action' - YouTube

I really hope everyone denounces this garbage. This woman is actually a leader. Sickening.
Obama's black panthers?

Yeah, I denounce it you lying piece of shit.

Negged.

You're going to neg me for the title of a video that i didn't make not create the title to?

You're pathetic.

You reckon she's a pink people? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously RAVI I hope you retract your neg. If you have a fucking problem with how the video is portrayed post a comment on YouTube about it. If you got negged for every horrible title of an article you posted what would you think? Otherwise your just an angry little bitch and I hope every conservative on this site negs you at the same time.

Obamas Black Panther Friends Ignorantly Call For Race War Over Trayvon In April 9th 'Day of Action' - YouTube

You know what I think is pretty fucked up? For one these are NOT Obama's friends and two who in the fuck is this lady a "leader" of, three assholes? The people making these threats and videos are a bunch of do nothing fucking idiots who are all talk and no walk.

Honkey
Crackers
Pigs
Pink People
did she say "motherfucker turtle people."?

and we're not supposed to say the "N" word..

Last edited:
Liberals don't stand for this... but they don't stand against it.

which means they stand for it. Silence is golden innit? You heard holder or obama condemn it? newp!

Like Romney & Boehner not denouncing oxyRush? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :clap2: :lol:
George Will: Republican Leaders Are Afraid of Rush Limbaugh - ABC News
“[House Speaker John] Boehner comes out and says Rush’s language was inappropriate. Using the salad fork for your entrée, that’s inappropriate. Not this stuff,” Will said. “And it was depressing because what it indicates is that the Republican leaders are afraid of Rush Limbaugh. They want to bomb Iran, but they’re afraid of Rush Limbaugh.”

see how that works Wiwwow?

You know what I think is pretty fucked up? For one these are NOT Obama's friends and two who in the fuck is this lady a "leader" of, three assholes? The people making these threats and videos are a bunch of do nothing fucking idiots who are all talk and no walk.

DENOUNCED by the Southern Poverty Law Center, among others INCLUDING Huey Newton.

keep making excuse for them,, it's only going to get worse..

Honkey
Crackers
Pigs
Pink People
did she say "motherfucker turtle people."?

and we're not supposed to say the "N" word..

Who's stoppin you? Out of all the people on the board, aside from William Joyce & the other guy, I KNOW you want to say it Willow.

which means they stand for it. Silence is golden innit? You heard holder or obama condemn it? newp!

Like Romney & Boehner not denouncing oxyRush? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :clap2: :lol:
“[House Speaker John] Boehner comes out and says Rush’s language was inappropriate. Using the salad fork for your entrée, that’s inappropriate. Not this stuff,” Will said. “And it was depressing because what it indicates is that the Republican leaders are afraid of Rush Limbaugh. They want to bomb Iran, but they’re afraid of Rush Limbaugh.”

When did Limbaugh promote a race war?

sure, I see, it's tit for tat and all of that.. innit?

Forum List

Back