Most Democrats that I know think...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Most Democrats that I know think that if Obama can't win a second term, Romney is close enough...:badgrin:

Most Democrats that I know think that if Obama can't win a second term, Romney is close enough...:badgrin:

I have been thinking for months that that is why the media and the liberal establishment (are they the same thing?) have been so soft on Romney. Could it be true?????? Could he be their backup ??????????

Last edited:

I have been thinking for months that that is why the media and the liberal establishment (are they the same thing?) have been so soft on Romney. Could it be true?????? Could he be their backup ??????????

My theory is that they already got the goods on Romney, and are trying to get us to go along with the gag..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0]ITS A TRAP! - YouTube[/ame]

Most Democrats that I know think...

:eusa_whistle:

i don't know any demoncraps who think,, they all be brainwashed. sheeple people. so to speak.

sheeps.jpg

I was in stitches by the end of the first 5 words.

:badgrin::badgrin: Yeah....ME TOO! :badgrin::badgrin:

He is the most moderate, other than perhaps Huntman, in the GOP field. And the Baggers and Ultra-Right have accepted hook, line, and sinker his line. I love it!

GO MITT!

Of course they don't. It is all reflexive behavior. Thought never enters into it, except long afterwards in convoluted justification.

Forum List

Back