Most dangerous woman in america

MOST DANGEROUS WOMAN IN AMERICA

SHARRON ANGLE.

She want to phrase out social security, Medicare and give our social security to wall street, give our Medicare to private insurance companies, phrase out board of education, lower unemployment benefits, eliminate veterans drug program, stop background checks on child molesters, illegal aliens and other criminals, not her jobs to create jobs, She support the Federal Marriage Amendment and ban on same-sex marriages, woman should not work outside the home, oppose legalizing marijuana and alcohol, repeal regulations that prohibit offshore drilling, support a armed revolution, right to form a militia, against the government, do not believe in separation of church and state, opposes abortions even in cases of rape and incest, saying that it is against God's 'Plan', called BP $20 million to compensate victims of the oil spill as “slush fund.”

During her time in the 42-member assembly, State Assembly, she voted "no" so frequently on matters of wide consensus that votes were often called as "41-to-Angle"

She will say anything to bring up her ratings. I don’t know where she stand on these issues “today” because she flip flops more than Nevada prostitutes. She will destroy this country faster than Al Qaeda and the Taliban. We need to bring our troops home to watch Sharron Angle.

“Government is not the solution, government is the problem, we the people are the solution. If she means tea baggers and herself, GOD help us.

Sharon Angle want to take us back to the dark ages where every man for himself and only the strong survive.

GOD help me if I ever have to depend on my neighbor for my mere existence

Sharron Angle is a homegrown terrorist, weapon of mass destruction and the most dangerous woman in America. She should be on the FBI no fly list and FBI watch list.

I looked in vain for some substantiation of these rather hyperbolic (and hysterical) claims, and as I didn't see any, concluded that I was expected to take Lady's word for it, and thus discounted the entire thing.

Actually, if you look up Sharron Angle on Wikipedia, and follow the footnotes, most of what is listed above is there.

All the more reason to question it.... jest sayin' :eusa_whistle:

I must disagree. Sarah Palin is dead set on becoming President. That is very scary!

I'd rather opt out of SS and Medicare myself. After all, isn't it my money? Good grief.

Most of us were required to pay into SS, about $300,000 each over a working lifetime, in order to receive a SS pension. Similar contributions to Medicare for medical coverage. You are very free to start a 401k or some other nest-egg builder, but the Govt owes the ones who paid into SS system the benefits promised.

I'd rather opt out of SS and Medicare myself. After all, isn't it my money? Good grief.

Most of us were required to pay into SS, about $300,000 each over a working lifetime, in order to receive a SS pension. Similar contributions to Medicare for medical coverage. You are very free to start a 401k or some other nest-egg builder, but the Govt owes the ones who paid into SS system the benefits promised.

I don't think anyone has ever suggested that those who have paid into it shouldn't receive their benefits.

I don't think anyone has ever suggested that those who have paid into it shouldn't receive their benefits.

Sharron Angle certainly hasn't. Hence the phrase "phase out".

Sharron Angle certainly hasn't. Hence the phrase "phase out".

They'd rather fear monger than hear the facts, they need that senior citizen vote!!!

She want to phrase out social security, Medicare and give our social security to wall street, give our Medicare to private insurance companies, phrase out board of education, lower unemployment benefits, eliminate veterans drug program, stop background checks on child molesters, illegal aliens and other criminals, not her jobs to create jobs, She support the Federal Marriage Amendment and ban on same-sex marriages, woman should not work outside the home, oppose legalizing marijuana and alcohol, repeal regulations that prohibit offshore drilling, support a armed revolution, right to form a militia, against the government, do not believe in separation of church and state, opposes abortions even in cases of rape and incest, saying that it is against God's 'Plan', called BP $20 million to compensate victims of the oil spill as “slush fund.”

If she was able to pass a law limiting women to working at home, wouldn't that be self-defeating? She'd have to head directly back to the kitchen.

Logic is not this kind of woman's forte....Look at Phyllis Schalfly...same lack of logic on a woman's role.

Forum List

Back