Most dangerous infinity pool ever

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Most Dangerous Natural Infinity Pool on Earth

devils_swimming_pool_16sfw.jpg

devils_swimming_pool_31sfw.jpg

Attracting daredevils and water babies who love to live on the edge and will go to any depth to experience the ultimate life’s thrill, Devil’s Swimming Pool has to be the world’s most dangerous naturally formed pool, located mere inches from the lip of the Victoria Falls rim at a height of 360 feet (108 meters), before the raging waters spill into the vast gorges below in deafening sound.

Fuck all OVER that.

nuh-uh...abso-fucking-lutely no goddamn way would I get in that thing.

Attracting daredevils and water babies who love to live on the edge and will go to any depth to experience the ultimate life’s thrill, Devil’s Swimming Pool has to be the world’s most dangerous naturally formed pool, located mere inches from the lip of the Victoria Falls rim at a height of 360 feet (108 meters), before the raging waters spill into the vast gorges below in deafening sound.

Fuck all OVER that.

:lol:

Skaredy kat.

I agree, that Dad is an ass.

No children.

Still, it would be a great place to have sex with a Maasai warrioress.

Fuck all OVER that.

Skaredy kat.

No.

Sane.

Fuck all OVER that.

Dangerous?? Only if there is a flash flood and only if one really gets stupid, otherwise that would be cool!!
Base jumping....uuuummmmm...........

Fuck all OVER that.

Dangerous?? Only if there is a flash flood and only if one really gets stupid, otherwise that would be cool!!

Or if, ya know...ya slip.

I mean, those wet rocks can't be slippery at all. So it's not dangerous to stand on them inches from a 360+ foot drop....not at all....

Fuck all OVER that.

Or if, ya know...ya slip.

I mean, those wet rocks can't be slippery at all. So it's not dangerous to stand on them inches from a 360+ foot drop....not at all....

"if one gets really stupid"
Who knows. maybe he put 'stickum' on his feet. :lol:

Forum List

Back