Most Corporations Avoid Paying Taxes

I have an "S" corp that pays "zero" federal taxes. The corporate income passes through to me personally, and I pay taxes on that income. There are far more "S" corps than "C" corps. The headline on the OP is misleading and stupid.

Psssssst....

The wealthiest 1 percent of the population earn 19 per*cent of the income but pay 37 percent of the income tax. The top 10 percent pay 68 percent of the tab. Meanwhile, the bottom 50 percent—those below the median income level—now earn 13 percent of the income but pay just 3 percent of the taxes.

Better now, dumb fuck?

Pssssst .... hey numb nuts ....

Guy A makes $1M and pays 10% taxes or $100,000.
Guy B makes $100,000 and pays 10% taxes or $10,000.
Guy C makes $10,000 and pays 10% taxes or $1,000.

Total taxes collected $111,000

Guy A pays 90% of all taxes collected.
Guy B pays 9% of all taxes collected.
Guy C pays 1% of all taxes collected.

Clearly Guy C is a slacker who needs to pay his fair share and Guy A is WAY over taxed and needs some relief. Right?

Psssssst....

The wealthiest 1 percent of the population earn 19 per*cent of the income but pay 37 percent of the income tax. The top 10 percent pay 68 percent of the tab. Meanwhile, the bottom 50 percent—those below the median income level—now earn 13 percent of the income but pay just 3 percent of the taxes.

Better now, dumb fuck?

Pssssst .... hey numb nuts ....

Guy A makes $1M and pays 10% taxes or $100,000.
Guy B makes $100,000 and pays 10% taxes or $10,000.
Guy C makes $10,000 and pays 10% taxes or $1,000.

Total taxes collected $111,000

Guy A pays 90% of all taxes collected.
Guy B pays 9% of all taxes collected.
Guy C pays 1% of all taxes collected.

Clearly Guy C is a slacker who needs to pay his fair share and Guy A is WAY over taxed and needs some relief. Right?

Where is guy C's office. I'd like to hire him as my accountant.

"When a company begins to see an increase in their profit margin...a steady increase....more time and weight is applied to employee evaluations...and the reviews for the more productive employees usually result in generous pay increases."

Though this happens now and then, the reality is most companies are not quick to give out steady increases (raises). I worked for a company for 27 years and got bonuses now and then. The way I see it they still owe me yet.

All taxes get passed along to the customer.

Just sayin'.

All taxes get passed along to the customer.

Just sayin'.

what is it that you're 'just sayin'? is it that you don't understand economics and need to learn about elasticities? because that's what your post says to me. it says you're an unthinking dittohead that's just repeating what the am radio told you.

just sayin'.

Forum List

Back