Most common slang describing blacks ?

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
One set of grand parents referred to them as colored folk.The other set used *******.
My parents called them Jigaboos.One uncle called them Spooks.
A klansman I knew in Floridastan referred to them as nappy headed, blue gummed porch monkeys.:redface:

I follow Clinton Bigsby

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHFUH_frhBw]Black White Supremist Dave Chappelle Complete - YouTube[/ame]

One set of grand parents referred to them as colored folk.The other set used *******.
My parents called them Jigaboos.One uncle called them Spooks.
A klansman I knew in Floridastan referred to them as nappy headed, blue gummed porch monkeys.:redface:

"Colored" was what they were suppose to be called, at one time. It wasn't a racial slur. It's a slur now, along with negro, another appropriate term. By deeming these a slur, it makes unfairly perceived racists out of older people who grew up at a time when these words were acceptable. But, older blacks us them, too.

The term "African American" wasn't in use before the 1970s.

Most people I know don't use any racial slurs, and the few who do explicitly don't equate the slurs with the whole race, only with the problem causers, like "redneck" for whites. E.g. Al Sharpton is a ******, but Clarence Thomas isn't. Tayvon Marton is a ******, but... shoot, I'm all out of counter examples.

now after telling all these personal stories how can the right say there is no racism left in America?

Pretending only whites are the set upon people now is the insanity the right has bought into.

Reverse racism I think they call it.

Its nothing but bullshit to defend racists

Forum List

Back