Most Chistians and Jews at odds with their leaders over IllegaL Immigration.

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
Poll: Most Christians and Jews at Odds with Their Leaders over Illegal Immigration | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

:( I am a True-Blue Christian, who does not believe that we should not open our doors, to those who enter our borders Illegal. This our home,America's Home not theirs. They can enter our country, the legal way, just like their fellow brothers and sisters did, Those that have come here legal, deserve that same respect as we American Born people do. This country is not a Homeless Shelter for others to come and go as they please.This is my home and your home, not theirs.

You pretty much said it all. Illegal is illegal. We should make every effort to support our laws. While the Government says there are too many illegals to deport, I say deport them anyway, one at a time or by the bus load. And change the law about anchor babies too.

But first and foremost seal the frigging border. You don't clean up the rain water before you close the window.

You pretty much said it all. Illegal is illegal. We should make every effort to support our laws. While the Government says there are too many illegals to deport, I say deport them anyway, one at a time or by the bus load. And change the law about anchor babies too.

But first and foremost seal the frigging border. You don't clean up the rain water before you close the window.

;) You got that Right!!! If the babies, where born here, keep them and chase the unfit parents back home. There are a lot of parents who are legal here, who are unable to produce their own children,Adopted these poor babies out to those who can provide here in America.

;) You got that Right!!! If the babies, where born here, keep them and chase the unfit parents back home. There are a lot of parents who are legal here, who are unable to produce their own children,Adopted these poor babies out to those who can provide here in America.
What if they are no longer babies? Should 5 to 15 year olds be taken from thier parents?

What if they are no longer babies? Should 5 to 15 year olds be taken from thier parents?

This is a sticky question, and can get to be an emotional one as well. My own feelings are that an illegal should not have the right to have their child born as American. For older children I don't know, maybe give them a choice if they are over 12. Or if the courts can decide if they are capable of making a choice. Like I said, tough decision.

This is a sticky question, and can get to be an emotional one as well. My own feelings are that an illegal should not have the right to have their child born as American. For older children I don't know, maybe give them a choice if they are over 12. Or if the courts can decide if they are capable of making a choice. Like I said, tough decision.
I have a very hard time finding a reason at all why a person born on American soil should be punished and denied citizenship because of something his/her parents did. That just seems so outright unAmerican to me.

I have a very hard time finding a reason at all why a person born on American soil should be punished and denied citizenship because of something his/her parents did. That just seems so outright unAmerican to me.

So we should become the proverbial door step? It is the toughest part of illegals. Do we separate families or not, if not do we allow them to stay? Decisions can be a bitch.

:( 15 Year old children, can pretty much make a choice one way or the other,especially if they have adjusted to the ways of life, in America. The younger child may have some problems adjusting to a different culture and way of life,in their parents country. The US Courts will help the child adjust to what ever happens,

So we should become the proverbial door step? It is the toughest part of illegals. Do we separate families or not, if not do we allow them to stay? Decisions can be a bitch.
There are no simple answers that's for sure!
I do find it disturbing that many of those who profess to be for family values are so quick to call for splitting up families.

Who ever advocated taking kids away from their parents? And what parent is gonna leave their kid behind after being sent back to their own country? The kid goes with the parent. Easy.

Who ever advocated taking kids away from their parents?
I guess you didn't bother to read the post I was responding to.

There is nothing immoral about securing our borders. We should. I see no down side to it, it'll create employment in states like Arizona, Texas, and California that have some of the worst economies in the nation. Hell, get some of that stimulus money into improving infrastructure along the border and hiring thousands of more trained officers to police these borders. It would be about damn time this government left or right did something USEFUL. Now do I find something morally wrong with tearing families apart? Yes. Should illegal immigrants be fined or punished? Yes, and within reason. Should families be stripped apart? No. Latin America already has a major crisis on it's hands with Mexico damn near falling to drug lords last year and swine flu, they can't accomodate millions of distressed deported immigrants. Hell, then Mexico's government would REALLY be in trouble. Mass deportation would be a humanitarian disaster, and think about it, as much aid as we dish out to that region every year we'd be paying for it anyway. Too costly and to risky, and just not realistic. Too much wishful thinking.

There is nothing immoral about securing our borders. We should. I see no down side to it, it'll create employment in states like Arizona, Texas, and California that have some of the worst economies in the nation. Hell, get some of that stimulus money into improving infrastructure along the border and hiring thousands of more trained officers to police these borders. It would be about damn time this government left or right did something USEFUL. Now do I find something morally wrong with tearing families apart? Yes. Should illegal immigrants be fined or punished? Yes, and within reason. Should families be stripped apart? No. Latin America already has a major crisis on it's hands with Mexico damn near falling to drug lords last year and swine flu, they can't accomodate millions of distressed deported immigrants. Hell, then Mexico's government would REALLY be in trouble. Mass deportation would be a humanitarian disaster, and think about it, as much aid as we dish out to that region every year we'd be paying for it anyway. Too costly and to risky, and just not realistic. Too much wishful thinking.

I could care less about a crisis in Latin America when we have a crisis in the USA. After we take care of us then we can worry about others.

Forum List

Back