Most Bone Chilling, Spine Tingling, Fear Mongering Phrase: False Flag

whats the problem in your brain that makes you think that flooding the board with the same posts over and over makes them valid points? :cuckoo:

Well he did state this:

"To me true power is to be able to keep things as simple as possible, thus, enjoy life to the fullest. "

If this regugitation of bullshit is his way of "enjoy[ing] life to it's fullest", you've got to wonder just how fucked in the head he really is.

As for "keep[ing] things as simple as possible", yeah here is his version of simple:

The conspicuous "they" planted bombs in not one, not two, but 3 downtown New York high rises, did so without being seen by anybody, left zero trace that they were ever there, at the behest of Larry Silverstein who, somehow, got highly ranked officials in the executive branch of the government to bring on board nineteen Middle Eastern men to hijack four planes and crash two of them into buildings that he owned, a third into the Pentagon and to shoot down a fourth over Pennsylvania...meanwhile...somehow the executive operators were able to get the career military men--patriots--to turn their heads while military satelites were used to steer planes into those buildings that were owned by Silverstein, into the Pentagon to kill the colleagues of these military men, and to steer the fourth over Pennsylvania where, with it's transponder turned off (why would they turn off the transponder of a jet they were going to shoot down making it harder on the military guys?)...meanwhile...they had to get some dudes to plant fake airplane rims, fake airplane laning gear, fake airplane fuseloge, fake airplane engine parts, fake airplne engines, fake dna evidence that matches the bodies of the real passengers, get DMORT at Dover to go along with the ID of military men and women who were killed in the crash of flight 77, pay off tens of thousands of investigators, all of the perps, and keep the whole thing quite for going on ten years.

See....simple.

Somehow, that makes more sense than 19 Middle Eastern men steering explosive cargo into buildings; something they have done over and over with automobiles, trucks, and backpacks for decades.

Barack Obama announced during his speech in Colorado Springs, Denver that we cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

I thought Democrats generally believed the U.S. spent too much on the military.

How is it possible their candidate is seeking to create some kind of massive but secret national police force that will be as powerful as the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force put together?

I thought we already had the FBI, DEA, BATF, U.S. Marshals, TSA, Postal Inspectors, Park Rangers, Secret Service, State Bureaus of Investigation, State Police, Local Police, Sheriffs and Constables, among others, to already handle domestic law enforcement; why do we need an additional national police force? The only reason would be to exercise authority the existing agencies do not have.

Why did we need the new and seperate Department of Homeland Security too? The only reason would be to exercise authority the existing agencies do not have.

Why exactly do we need a civilian police force as funded as the half-trillion dollar Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force etc that protects us from the entire world?

Do you recall how the German Government convinced the German Military and Police Leaders that their new homeland police force will not interfere with their roll?

The budget of the Defense Department is about $585 billion and there is a push behind the scenes to match this in homeland America?

I repeat:The only reason would be to exercise authority the existing agencies do not have.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s"]YouTube- Obama Civilian Security[/ame]

Since False Flags have to do with the Military I wanted to show this Presidential Farewell Address by Dwight D. Eisenhower that fits perfectly.

In his farewell address to the nation after spending 8 years as president, in 1961 Eisenhower warns of a growing danger...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrGKwkmxAU]YouTube - Eisenhower on the Military Industrial Complex[/ame]

Barack Obama announced during his speech in Colorado Springs, Denver that we cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

I thought Democrats generally believed the U.S. spent too much on the military.

How is it possible their candidate is seeking to create some kind of massive but secret national police force that will be as powerful as the Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force put together?

I thought we already had the FBI, DEA, BATF, U.S. Marshals, TSA, Postal Inspectors, Park Rangers, Secret Service, State Bureaus of Investigation, State Police, Local Police, Sheriffs and Constables, among others, to already handle domestic law enforcement; why do we need an additional national police force? The only reason would be to exercise authority the existing agencies do not have.

Why did we need the new and seperate Department of Homeland Security too? The only reason would be to exercise authority the existing agencies do not have.

Why exactly do we need a civilian police force as funded as the half-trillion dollar Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force etc that protects us from the entire world?

Do you recall how the German Government convinced the German Military and Police Leaders that their new homeland police force will not interfere with their roll?

The budget of the Defense Department is about $585 billion and there is a push behind the scenes to match this in homeland America?

Wow, you should do something about that too.

Since False Flags have to do with the Military I wanted to show this Presidential Farewell Address by Dwight D. Eisenhower that fits perfectly.

In his farewell address to the nation after spending 8 years as president, in 1961 Eisenhower warns of a growing danger...

YouTube - Eisenhower on the Military Industrial Complex

Wow, you should do something about that.

I'm a lover not a fighter......besides there is growing rhetoric in this country because somehow we evolved to be a country that has controlled media with sock puppet politics and a government that now resorts to debunking propaganda on television and disinfo agents on the net to sway people instead of new official investigation.

Here is a small sample of growing talk for a revolution to bring the change that voting no longer does:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/104453-will-you-join-the-revolution-sign-the-pledge.html

What is going on in America today?

Last edited:
Wow, you should do something about that. Too bad you're so powerless.

Yes, I am powerless and I accept that fact.

I am just an ant toward the bottom of the pyramid scheme for power and wealth.......but I don't enjoy life any less because I'm not a mega-millionaire or in the think-tank for the money masters.

To me true power is to be able to keep things as simple as possible, thus, enjoy life to the fullest.

To me true irrelevance is bitching and moaning about things on a message board using junk science, junk "experts", ideals that would need several years of development to even qualify as crazy, and then whining about why you guys are ignored by the press. By the way, in your rotation of bullshit, its just about time for you to post 50 pictures of what you guys call "rallies"--you know those 8-10 people holding home made banners.

I'm glad you accpet the fact that you're totally powerless; you wear it well bitch.

Do you post anywhere else but in conspiracy theory threads?

I mean for real, you literally log on to this board for the sole purpose of arguing with CT's.

WHY?

Yes, I am powerless and I accept that fact.

I am just an ant toward the bottom of the pyramid scheme for power and wealth.......but I don't enjoy life any less because I'm not a mega-millionaire or in the think-tank for the money masters.

To me true power is to be able to keep things as simple as possible, thus, enjoy life to the fullest.

To me true irrelevance is bitching and moaning about things on a message board using junk science, junk "experts", ideals that would need several years of development to even qualify as crazy, and then whining about why you guys are ignored by the press. By the way, in your rotation of bullshit, its just about time for you to post 50 pictures of what you guys call "rallies"--you know those 8-10 people holding home made banners.

I'm glad you accpet the fact that you're totally powerless; you wear it well bitch.

I mean for real, you literally log on to this board for the sole purpose of arguing with CT's.

WHY?

Some people who simply wanted a new 9/11 investigation or "Truther" are here to simply show there should at least be enough to have warranted a new investigation.

Instead we get people who infiltrated our petitions effectively destroying them and disinfo agents on the internet like her.

The internet got plastered with intentional disinformation posing as both sides of the arguement simply to put a huge smokescreen around the basic and verifiable facts like the ones I try and stick with.

WHY?

Some people who simply wanted a new 9/11 investigation or "Truther" are here to simply show there should at least be enough to have warranted a new investigation.

Instead we get people who infiltrated our petitions effectively destroying them and disinfo agents on the internet like her.

The internet got plastered with intentional disinformation posing as both sides of the arguement simply to put a huge smokescreen around the basic and verifiable facts like the ones I try and stick with.

When someone spends all their time here solely arguing conspiracy theories and nothing else, it's a little strange to me.

Most normal people wouldn't waste their time. There are entire message boards on the internet devoted to JUST conspiracy theories. Some of them quite popular. That someone would come HERE where there's a million other topics to discuss at any given moment, simply to argue with truthers, is quite telling.

When someone spends all their time here solely arguing conspiracy theories and nothing else, it's a little strange to me.

Most normal people wouldn't waste their time. There are entire message boards on the internet devoted to JUST conspiracy theories. Some of them quite popular. That someone would come HERE where there's a million other topics to discuss at any given moment, simply to argue with truthers, is quite telling.

Want a easy challenge and nothing else. :lol:

Divecon spends the majority of his time in there now too, I dunno how people do it.

Want a easy challenge and nothing else. :lol:

Divecon spends the majority of his time in there now too, I dunno how people do it.

The level of difficulty of the debate is no excuse for going out of your way to spend 100% of your logged-in time debating it, especially on a board where it's only a microcosm amongst topics.

Almost makes you think they really ARE part of some kind of organized agenda.

The level of difficulty of the debate is no excuse for going out of your way to spend 100% of your logged-in time debating it, especially on a board where it's only a microcosm amongst topics.

Almost makes you think they really ARE part of some kind of organized agenda.

Oh I know, I'm not saying it's an excuse. I'm just saying it's a bit funny and sad. And sadly, it does give the truthers some ammo on that front.

It's not worth losing any sleep over to say the least. (Truthers)

YouTube - Eisenhower on the Military Industrial Complex

Wow, you should do something about that.

I'm a lover not a fighter......besides there is growing rhetoric in this country because somehow we evolved to be a country that has controlled media with sock puppet politics and a government that now resorts to debunking propaganda on television and disinfo agents on the net to sway people instead of new official investigation.

Here is a small sample of growing talk for a revolution to bring the change that voting no longer does:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/104453-will-you-join-the-revolution-sign-the-pledge.html

What is going on in America today?

Wow...you should do something about that.

I suppose if you look at it from a different perspective it may seem strange.

I used to post avidly in many areas of politics on many different issues on other message boards until I started to thoroughly research 9/11 and everything around it.

Do you think average citizens in Germany believed at the time some huge conspiracy was evolving around them where somehow an entire countries military and police were manipulated to do horrific acts they had no idea they were a part of?

Last edited:

I used to post avidly in many areas of politics on many different issues on other message boards until I started to thoroughly research 9/11 and everything around it.

Bullshit. 2 days ago you were wondering how Atta found Manhattan. Your "thorough" research didn't include the something like 50 news reports about his following the Hudson to Manhattan? Your "thorough" research didn't ever trace the path of AA11 along the Hudson to Manhattan?

Then you bring it up like some sort of "ah-ha!" moment and got the living daylights bitch-slapped out yo ass!

Isn't it about time for you to start flooding the board with pictures again of the tens of well tens of protesters (sp?) and bitching about why it isn't more widely covered? LOL. Good night.

New Topics

Forum List

Back