Most Bone Chilling, Spine Tingling, Fear Mongering Phrase: False Flag

Nov 15, 2009
False Flag: Perhaps the most bone chilling, spine tingling, fear mongering phrase in any society's vocabulary.

What could possibly bring any society's leaders at the top of the pyramid scheme to the point they need to stage a manipulating event to sway public opinion?

If looked at from the viewpoint as being collateral damage, setting up a strategic situation leading to saving many more lives in the future, make it OK?

What is the History of False Flag Operations and what purposes they served and accomplished?

Do False Flags ONLY happen in other countries?

What are your thoughts on this documentary?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYAeSBPm2E"]YouTube- War for oil or Death of the US Dollar[/ame]

Here is a good interview...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it3LIi6RLIg"]YouTube- Jesse Ventura on Fox & Friends Part 2[/ame]

It's a European tactic, perfected by the Brits, abused and made too obvious by Hitler, and perfected in the land of the idio...I mean Free.
It will be taken to the next level by "The Chosen", self chosen.It will be bleated as the only way to save the world.

"With us or against us' is the most common phrase in the history of mankind.
Man
Kind
That's as fucked up as..........
Military
Intelligence

False Flag: Perhaps the most bone chilling, spine tingling, fear mongering phrase in any society's vocabulary.

What could possibly bring any society's leaders at the top of the pyramid scheme to the point they need to stage a manipulating event to sway public opinion?

If looked at from the viewpoint as being collateral damage, setting up a strategic situation leading to saving many more lives in the future, make it OK?

What is the History of False Flag Operations and what purposes they served and accomplished?

YouTube- War for oil or Death of the US Dollar

YouTube- Jesse Ventura on Fox & Friends Part 2

Wow, you should do something about that. Too bad you're so powerless.

Yes, I am powerless and I accept that fact.

I am just an ant toward the bottom of the pyramid scheme for power and wealth.......but I don't enjoy life any less because I'm not a mega-millionaire or in the think-tank for the money masters.

To me true power is to be able to keep things as simple as possible, thus, enjoy life to the fullest.

I am just an ant toward the bottom of the pyramid scheme for power and wealth.......but I don't enjoy life any less because I'm not a mega-millionaire or in the think-tank for the money masters.

To me true power is to be able to keep things as simple as possible, thus, enjoy life to the fullest.

To me true irrelevance is bitching and moaning about things on a message board using junk science, junk "experts", ideals that would need several years of development to even qualify as crazy, and then whining about why you guys are ignored by the press. By the way, in your rotation of bullshit, its just about time for you to post 50 pictures of what you guys call "rallies"--you know those 8-10 people holding home made banners.

I'm glad you accpet the fact that you're totally powerless; you wear it well bitch.

castration is much more bone chilling than false flag.:eusa_eh:

To me true irrelevance is bitching and moaning about things on a message board using junk science, junk "experts", ideals that would need several years of development to even qualify as crazy, and then whining about why you guys are ignored by the press. By the way, in your rotation of bullshit, its just about time for you to post 50 pictures of what you guys call "rallies"--you know those 8-10 people holding home made banners.

I'm glad you accpet the fact that you're totally powerless; you wear it well bitch.

Yes I am powerless to influence how society should be organized. But at least here and now I am lucky enough to enjoy a very good life. Judging by your attitude I'd have to make an educated guess and say your life is quite lacking in many areas.

I just call a spade a spade and then I can still sleep peacefully at night......I just wish some of you had a much higher I.Q. to see the direction everything is being led to.

Yes I am powerless to influence how society should be organized.
Not only that, you're powerless to influence anything, anybody, in any way.

But at least here and now I am lucky enough to enjoy a very good life. Judging by your attitude I'd have to make an educated guess and say your life is quite lacking in many areas.
Well, lets look at the evidence we have:

YOU...post the same threads on at least two message boards and likely a great many more.
YOU...post those threads that are comical on the surface (gee, how did AA11 find one of the largest buildings in the world?)
YOU...lie quite often. How many socks did you have over on Politicalforum.com or Arguewitheveryone.com? I counted at least five. You admitted to having them too fucktard. he he he:lol:
YOU...when confronted with the obviously racist comments of other posters and given the expressed opportunity to distance yourself...instead said something along the lines of "his opinions on race are his own".

I can go on about where you say your "life" is now and some statements you made elsewhere but I'll give you the opportunity to recant...I'm nice that way.

I just call a spade a spade and then I can still sleep peacefully at night......I just wish some of you had a much higher I.Q. to see the direction everything is being led to.

No you call a club a spade, a diamond a spade, and yes a heart a spade. You interpet everything as being a spade. JUST GIVE US A NEW INVESTIGATION you whine like the little bitch that you are. I simply ask, what was inaccurate about the old one. You can't point to one major thing they got inaccurate so your "spade" is anything but because as it was, as it is, and as it will be, the 9/11 Commission Report is simply bulletproof in terms of getting all of the major points right.

In other words; your "spade" is anything but. You wish it were inaccurate so you'd have some sort of trophy of pointing it out but you don't even have that. Pathetic.:lol:

I'm quite happy that you've changed your tactic--at least on this thread--to claim no specifics at all since you've never been a fan of those.

I think you said it best when you said:

"Yes I am a single man but I am content not having to deal with another bi-polar wacked out woman."

I'm sure you made that choice....because bi-polar and "wacked out" pretty much describe you loser.

Isn't it strange how everybody else in a twoofer's world is "wacked out" and incorrect? Perhaps you should do like Terral and start comparing yourself to Biblical figures or call everybody on the board a "****" like curvelight, "accuse us all of being "disinformation agents" (when he can spell it right) like 9/11 nutjob does, or be just generally a cocksucker like eots? I doubt you could scare up 80 IQ points between them.

By the way....why not tell us what took down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11? You never answered that question....which is okay because no twoofer ever has.

us all "disinformation agents"

Many in Germany compare the 9/11 event to their Reichstag event which gave the German government new Acts and Emergency Powers.

The Reichstag event was contrived by the German Government itself which was a staged attack on a Government Building in Berlin to frame another group and push people into fear and allow new laws and government policies.

Right after the German government framed an opposing party with a fake attack on itself, there were "emergency" pushed bills deemed "For the Protection of the People".

The 9/11 event had "emergency" pushed bills which changed the very core of the U.S. Constitution. Now anyone can be arrested and detained forever by simply saying they are a suspected terrorist and the arrested people do not get due process of the law.

The organization created from the 9/11 event Homeland Security is a seperate organization taking the place of the FBI and Police, etc. This organization can arrest and detain anyone, hold them forever, and not give them due process of the law.

The organization created in Germany with equal powers were the SA Storm Troopers which took the place of Police and Military. This was the group that arrested thousands in Germany that had opposing political views. Which comes to mind...how did they Data Base everyone that had an opposing political view?....scary.

The Patriot Act is the most horrifying, unconstitutional Act ever put into place in American History.

This Act pushed through as an "emergency" after 9/11 gave Homeland Security the right to lock you up, deny you the right to trial, never let you have a phone call, and even hold you forever......basically worse than being convicted of murder and it's only on someones command.

There were many disturbing laws after manipulating events setting the stage for disturbing times in America.

If you put a frog in a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat, the frog does not notice the changes. If you turn the heat up slow enough the frog will not notice and you can cook the frog without him jumping out to save his life....

Are we the frog?

It is only a matter of time until the new disturbing laws implimented after 9/11 will start to be used regularly........perhaps after another False Flag?

How did Germany control the Media while they were killing millions? How did Germany manipulate their Military and Police force to go along with arresting many thousands that have opposing political views? Where was the Media during all of this?

Why is America pushing for a new Act to be able to shut down the Internet in the Guise of an "emergency"?

Why did this man say this?......

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy".......James Madison

Many in Germany compare the 9/11 event to their Reichstag event which gave the German government new Acts and Emergency Powers.

The Reichstag event was contrived by the German Government itself which was a staged attack on a Government Building in Berlin to frame another group and push people into fear and allow new laws and government policies.

Right after the German government framed an opposing party with a fake attack on itself, there were "emergency" pushed bills deemed "For the Protection of the People".

The 9/11 event had "emergency" pushed bills which changed the very core of the U.S. Constitution. Now anyone can be arrested and detained forever by simply saying they are a suspected terrorist and the arrested people do not get due process of the law.

The organization created from the 9/11 event Homeland Security is a seperate organization taking the place of the FBI and Police, etc. This organization can arrest and detain anyone, hold them forever, and not give them due process of the law.

The organization created in Germany with equal powers were the SA Storm Troopers which took the place of Police and Military. This was the group that arrested thousands in Germany that had opposing political views. Which comes to mind...how did they Data Base everyone that had an opposing political view?....scary.

The Patriot Act is the most horrifying, unconstitutional Act ever put into place in American History.

This Act pushed through as an "emergency" after 9/11 gave Homeland Security the right to lock you up, deny you the right to trial, never let you have a phone call, and even hold you forever......basically worse than being convicted of murder and it's only on someones command.

There were many disturbing laws after manipulating events setting the stage for disturbing times in America.

If you put a frog in a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat, the frog does not notice the changes. If you turn the heat up slow enough the frog will not notice and you can cook the frog without him jumping out to save his life....

Are we the frog?

It is only a matter of time until the new disturbing laws implimented after 9/11 will start to be used regularly........perhaps after another False Flag?

How did Germany control the Media while they were killing millions? How did Germany manipulate their Military and Police force to go along with arresting many thousands that have opposing political views? Where was the Media during all of this?

Why is America pushing for a new Act to be able to shut down the Internet in the Guise of an "emergency"?

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy".......James Madison

Wow you should do something about all of that. I didn't read any of what you wrote but there are sure a lot of syllables and knowing you, I'm sure you were whining about something.

Are we the frog?

Wow you should do something about all of that. I didn't read any of what you wrote but there are sure a lot of syllables and knowing you, I'm sure you were whining about something.

It is hard to have a decent conversation about how things work in the big picture with the likes of you who probably have a substantially low I.Q. in the 130's or less.

Many in German......

i skipped through and read a few lines. something about cooking frogs and some other random babbling...

but i did want to ask.... how do you go about shutting off the internet? passing a law to make it legal still wont make it possible. (and there is nobody clamoring to make it a law).

False Flags are considered a "rubber stamp" in politics enabling the government to pass any laws they desire making any goal they desire perfectly legal.

Was the Anthrax Attack 1 week after 9/11 a False Flag and another "rubber stamp"?

Anthrax Attacks
The Post-9/11/01 Anthrax Attacks
The anthrax-containing letter envelope mailed to Senator Tom Daschile
On October 9, 2001, letters containing anthrax were sent to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy and Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle.
CNN.com - FBI tests Leahy anthrax letter - November 18, 2001

Both senators had been attempting to slow the passage of the USA PATRIOT Act. Just seven days before the incident, Leahy accused the Bush administration of reneging on an agreement on the bill.
Senate Democrats, White House Reach a Deal on Anti-Terror Bill (washingtonpost.com)

Also targeted by the anthrax mailings were recipients of an earlier batch of anthrax letters postmarked September 18: ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, the New York Post, and American Media Inc. (AMI), publisher of the National Enquirer. Although some of the letters were addressed to prominent news anchors, the victims of the attack were confined to AMI workers, postal workers, and capital building workers, and a hospital worker. A total of five people were killed by becoming infected with anthrax, and seventeen were sickened.

As early as October there were indications that the anthrax attacks would be used as a pretext for the 2003 invasion of Iraq. On an October 18 appearance on the David Letterman Show, Senator John McCain stated: "There is some indication, and I don't have the conclusions, but some of this anthrax may -- and I emphasize may -- have come from Iraq." Then-ABC News chief investigative correspondent Brian Ross began circulating a story linking the anthrax to Iraq through the alleged additive bentonite, stating on October 26:

Sources tell ABCNEWS the anthrax in the tainted letter sent to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was laced with bentonite. The potent additive is known to have been used by only one country in producing biochemical weapons — Iraq.... it is a trademark of Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's biological weapons program... The discovery of bentonite came in an urgent series of tests conducted at Fort Detrick, Maryland, and elsewhere,"
Troubling Anthrax Additive Found; Atta Met Iraqi - ABC News

This Anthrax would have been the link from the so called "terrorist sleeper cells" here in the U.S. to the "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq.

Then the Anthrax was proven by a whistleblower scientist to be a weaponized strain that came from a Military Base right here in the U.S.

The FBI threatened to charge Dr. Bruce E. Ivins, a US government microbiologist and vaccinologist for 36 years and senior biodefense researcher at the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) in Fort Detrick, with involvement in the anthrax attacks. The FBI had been investigating Ivins since late 2006, and according to his lawyer he had been cooperating. Ivans reportedly committed suicide by taking an overdose of acetominophen and codeine. On August 6, 2008, the FBI and the Justice Department declared that the case had been solved.

Ivins's attorney issued a statement saying the scientist was innocent and had fully cooperated with the FBI's investigation for six years.
Scientist in Anthrax Case Said to Have Killed Himself - Bloomberg.com

Daschle_letter.jpg

whats the problem in your brain that makes you think that flooding the board with the same posts over and over makes them valid points? :cuckoo:

Are we the frog?

I forgot to add that the first thing the German Government did when they staged that attack on their building was to go straight to the Media and oversee the News coverage on the event.

Are we the frog?

I forgot to add that the first thing the German Government did when they staged that attack on their building was to go straight to the Media and oversee the News coverage on the event.

Funny, Bush didn't do that....otherwise you wouldn't have all of the clips of people talking comparing what they were hearing to bombs, explosions, etc...

Nice job low life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back