most black men do not raise their kids !!

The black community has a single mother birth rate of over 70%.

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Health - Women's health - msnbc.com

It's obvious that most black men don't stick around. Particularly since they have several baby mammas.

With that a known fact, those black men that love the mothers of their children and raise them are absolute bona fide heroes of black Americans. In fact, ALL Americans of whatever race. They should be emulated. Books should be written about them. They deserve their own holiday. Father's Day should have a parade down Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, with all the daddys proudly pushing strollers. These guys are too busy for that. They go to work, coach soccer, help with homework, and have family night with a rented DVD and popcorn.

ok what is the white community's women birth rate?

As American Citizens of these United States who are hated by other nations on this earth...why are we still hating on each other when we should be coming together? You might shrug it off, but those muslim and islam nations are serious about invading our country and taking over. DUH!! So while you home-grown white and black hate-mongers want to keep a war going on between each other in your own backyard, you are not looking at the big picture. Azz-holes!! The world does not revolve around YOU!! We are in the last book of the bible know as Revelations and the predictions are coming true and if you would stop for just one minute from HATING someone or something you would recognize it. If you want to keep on HATING then go for it, b/c it's gonna come and BITE you in your azz!! Believe me, it ain't gonna bite me!!:eusa_whistle:

As American Citizens of these United States who are hated by other nations on this earth...why are we still hating on each other when we should be coming together? You might shrug it off, but those muslim and islam nations are serious about invading our country and taking over. DUH!! So while you home-grown white and black hate-mongers want to keep a war going on between each other in your own backyard, you are not looking at the big picture. Azz-holes!! The world does not revolve around YOU!! We are in the last book of the bible know as Revelations and the predictions are coming true and if you would stop for just one minute from HATING someone or something you would recognize it. If you want to keep on HATING then go for it, b/c it's gonna come and BITE you in your azz!! Believe me, it ain't gonna bite me!!:eusa_whistle:

WTF dude? Are you part of the Westboro Baptist Church?

it's the damn truth !! most black men are dead beat dads !!

So What? I raised my kids and I chose to and they turned out ok. It least they did not have white dad to molest them since most white dads molest their kid or other people kids.
The reason black men don't raise their kids because they cannot find a job that they can make money to take care of them. Plus the black women is usually a bitch.
Seriously it's because they are discriminated against and cannot get jobs and no women needs a man to take care of. Even illegal alens are hired before blacks so black men turned ot crime to support themselves. This country is a bitch toward black men.

yidnar and lilolady are just about equally stupid and immoral.

The point of this story is that, those White ppl who HATE Black ppl are always going to find ways to discredit the Black Man and/or the Black Woman in anyway they can. In this case it's the Black men who are the majority of men who do not support their families...although there are more White ppl in this country and therefore outnumber the Black man when it comes to not supporting their families. Statistics are not done by Black ppl, they are done by White ppl. But it really does not matter...

The black community has a single mother birth rate of over 70%.

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Health - Women's health - msnbc.com

It's obvious that most black men don't stick around. Particularly since they have several baby mammas.

With that a known fact, those black men that love the mothers of their children and raise them are absolute bona fide heroes of black Americans. In fact, ALL Americans of whatever race. They should be emulated. Books should be written about them. They deserve their own holiday. Father's Day should have a parade down Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, with all the daddys proudly pushing strollers. These guys are too busy for that. They go to work, coach soccer, help with homework, and have family night with a rented DVD and popcorn.

ok what is the white community's women birth rate?
it's around 20 % it has rissen since desegregation !!!

80% thats a damn lie,statisics are BS.That amount maybe in your city skidmark. But not for the whole country.There are lots of Black families who are together,with two heads of the family ruling the household.You need to get out of the cellar and use your eyes and see.

80% thats a damn lie,statisics are BS.That amount maybe in your city skidmark. But not for the whole country.There are lots of Black families who are together,with two heads of the family ruling the household.You need to get out of the cellar and use your eyes and see.
thats a lie and you know it !!! the black community is a wreck here and everywhere else in the world !!

it's the damn truth !! most black men are dead beat dads !!

So What? I raised my kids and I chose to and they turned out ok. It least they did not have white dad to molest them since most white dads molest their kid or other people kids.The reason black men don't raise their kids because they cannot find a job that they can make money to take care of them. Plus the black women is usually a bitch.
Seriously it's because they are discriminated against and cannot get jobs and no women needs a man to take care of. Even illegal alens are hired before blacks so black men turned ot crime to support themselves. This country is a bitch toward black men.

That is so totally untrue I don't even know where to start.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back