most black men do not raise their kids !!

most white men dont raise their kids also.most white men are dead beat dads!!
untrue most black lmen 80% do not stay at home to raise their chillen !!

You are giving stats for children born by mothers that are not married. Those numbers are not absent father numbers. Those numbers do not even take into account a man and woman living together that are not married. Gene Simmons JUST got married to the mother of his children and the kids are adults. The numbers are misleading and because of this we don't know the real number of actual fatherless black kids. We just know how many kids are born to mothers that are not married

You are giving stats for children born by mothers that are not married. Those numbers are not absent father numbers. Those numbers do not even take into account a man and woman living together that are not married. Gene Simmons JUST got married to the mother of his children and the kids are adults. The numbers are misleading and because of this we don't know the real number of actual fatherless black kids. We just know how many kids are born to mothers that are not married
paint it any way you want to libb!!! they are dead beats !!

BBCAmerica is right retard.

Man Has 30 Kids, Wants Child Support Break:

BBCAmerica is right retard.

1.1.6.a.png

It's not paint it's the truth. You can't use the number of illegitimate children as the number of dead beat dads, you just can't. To do so would be saying that all of these kids have different fathers and that's just not so. Responsible fathers only have as many kids as they can afford and usually by 1 woman. The dead beats on the other hand have multiple kids. Like the guy with 30 kids and just don't care because they are not going to take care of them any way. All my friends are black, they are all married with good jobs we own our own homes and we take care of our kids. All of us have an oldest child that is not our wives kid from our younger days. But we are still fathers to them to this day. So to say that every illegitimate child equals a deadbeat dad is just wrong.

It's not paint it's the truth. You can't use the number of illegitimate children as the number of dead beat dads, you just can't. To do so would be saying that all of these kids have different fathers and that's just not so. Responsible fathers only have as many kids as they can afford and usually by 1 woman. The dead beats on the other hand have multiple kids. Like the guy with 30 kids and just don't care because they are not going to take care of them any way. All my friends are black, they are all married with good jobs we own our own homes and we take care of our kids. All of us have an oldest child that is not our wives kid from our younger days. But we are still fathers to them to this day. So to say that every illegitimate child equals a deadbeat dad is just wrong.
i never said that every bastard equals adeadbeat dad !! i said most blacks are deadbeat dads !!

i never said that every bastard equals adeadbeat dad !! i said most blacks are deadbeat dads !!

No you said 80% and that is wrong. But how can you even say "most"? If responsible black fathers are having 1 or 2 kids and dead beats are having 7, 10,15, 20 then the numbers of illegitimate kids rises not deadbeat dads. I know this may be getting a little complicated you but try to look into the numbers.

No you said 80% and that is wrong. But how can you even say "most"? If responsible black fathers are having 1 or 2 kids and dead beats are having 7, 10,15, 20 then the numbers of illegitimate kids rises not deadbeat dads. I know this may be getting a little complicated you but try to look into the numbers.

so i guess impregnating 3 or 4 different women makes you a good father !!

Sure.:eusa_angel:

Sure.:eusa_angel:
finally you speak your tue beliefs. instead of hding behind your friendly magic negro mask !!i

s-LEVI-JOHNSTON-BROKE-large.jpg

Levi Johnston is reportedly broke and living with his mother after spending money on "guns, boats and four-wheelers."
Despite publishing a book and posing for Playgirl, Levi Johnston is struggling financially.
Johnston, the father of Bristol Palin's son Tripp, is broke and living at home with his mother, Us Weekly reports. A source told the magazine the 22-year-old "made more than $1 million and squandered it on guns, boats and four-wheelers."
"Levi is confused about his life," the source said.
Johnston reportedly has little contact with Tripp and has paid little child support over the last two years.
Johnston recently announced he's having a second child with current girlfriend Sunny Oglesby. The couple plan on naming their child Breeze Beretta after an Italian firearms manufacturer.
After hearing the news of Johnston's new child, Palin expressed shock.
"I think it’s a little bit of everything, and a lot of confusion," Palin said. "I’m upset about it."

Hey yiddymar,here's another one of your peoples deadbeat dad.

No woman would go near that piece of shit yidnar. He's just a plain dead beat.

every one except this azzhole is out there working to provide for their children.

every one except this azzhole is out there working to provide for their children.

Everyone?

Keep your head in the sand.

Forum List

Back