most black men do not raise their kids !!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"braaaaap"
(fart)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

it's the damn truth !! most black men are dead beat dads !!

Let's see if i can connect the dots here...
Assuming the above statement is true I offer the following.

Most black people are Democrats.
So...Most black men are Democrats.
Black men know that Democrats embrace black baby mammas
and will take care of them and their babies...
Black men say good deal and go on and make more future Democrats...
This is the central core of the Democrat party....

I'm not sayin...
I'm just sayin!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
it's the damn truth !! most black men are dead beat dads !!

Let's see if i can connect the dots here...
Assuming the above statement is true I offer the following.

Most black people are Democrats.
So...Most black men are Democrats.
Black men know that Democrats embrace black baby mammas
and will take care of them and their babies...
Black men say good deal and go on and make more future Democrats...
This is the central core of the Democrat party....

I'm not sayin...
I'm just sayin!!!! :lol:
thats about as frank and true as can be !!

wait a minute,you must not be a dad,so how would you know.Is your dad a deadbeat?

Here's an Afro male taking care of his woman's kid. Stupid Afro, thought the dryer was an amusement park kiddie ride.

Parenting Fail at a Laundromat - YouTube

You want to post matching links about white people killing their kids?
Mom allegedly started fire that killed her 4 children by burning pictures of her boyfriend

By: Tommy ‘Tj’ Sotomayor III |Published: Tueday, April 17th, 2012, 5:00 PM (on twitter @tjsotomayor)
RochesterFire.jpg

Tommy Sotomayor Says: I don’t care what no one says, these wanna be white girls are the worst. They do all types of nasty things to themselves to let you know they date black dudes like putting 3 colors of hair in their head, they have tattoos all over their body, they think they must have a sh*tty attitude and they have a bunch of half breed kids that usually come out swearing they black but have that crazy white people streak.
This nasty trailer trash chick was mad at one of her no doubt thugged out boyfriends (because no self respecting black man would be caught dead with this chick) so she decided to burn photos of her man on the damn dresser. While burning the photos she claims the fire burned out of control so she got her nasty a$$ out of the house but left the 4 kids behind and they were killed. THAT IS A MUTHAF*CKING LIE!

We all know that white women love killing their kids and this was no doubt her way of getting away from them kids. Who the hell starts a fire on a dresser and then says oh man it burned out of control, you nasty B*TCH! I just hope they burn your Trailer Trash A$$ when you get found guilty!

the thread is about adult black males not raising the little bastards they have produced !!! not about crazy white women !! libbs and niggs try to change the subject when they have no defence !!

the thread is about adult black males not raising the little bastards they have produced !!! not about crazy white women !! libbs and niggs try to change the subject when they have no defence !!

Actually Skidmark..................ya brown fucking striped underwear dweller............you're trying to say things that don't really exist (no links have been provieded thus far to prove your point), so I'm gonna ask..................

What are you babbling about?

Actually Skidmark..................ya brown fucking striped underwear dweller............you're trying to say things that don't really exist (no links have been provieded thus far to prove your point), so I'm gonna ask..................

The math on Black out of wedlock births - Ta-Nehisi Coates - Entertainment - The Atlantic you go ...

and the stats are even worse in Afrcan countries !!! when will you yellow bastards on the left stop making excuses for your black voting base !! vhttp://blogs.uct.ac.za/blog/carpe-diem/2008/09/05/south-africa-the-fatherless-nation.oting base ??

Last edited:

The math on Black out of wedlock births - Ta-Nehisi Coates - Entertainment - The Atlantic you go ...

Really? Your source is an entertainment blog post from the Atlantic?

Like I said, got real stats to prove your bullshit?

And how does that make the article irrelevant?

Did you even bother to read it? Did you even look at the the guy that authored it?

I doubt it....idiots like you aren't that smart.

Did you even bother to read it? Did you even look at the the guy that authored it?

Yeah, I did read it. How else do you think I knew it was a blog opinion piece? You can go on the internet and find someone who will support whatever bullshit allegation you want, because not everyone is smart enough to do their own research.

Blogs are just opinions, and while figures don't lie, ya gotta watch out for how liars figure.

Yeah, I did read it. How else do you think I knew it was a blog opinion piece? You can go on the internet and find someone who will support whatever bullshit allegation you want, because not everyone is smart enough to do their own research.

Blogs are just opinions, and while figures don't lie, ya gotta watch out for how liars figure.

Yet you offered no data to counter the opinion. Facts are a bitch. 72 percent of black babies are born to unwed mothers compared to 17 percent of Asians, 29 percent of whites, 53 percent of Hispanics and 66 percent of Native Americans were born to unwed mothers in 2008, the most recent year for which government figures are available

Read more: 72 PERCENT: Blacks struggle with high unwed mothers rate
Read more: 72 PERCENT: Blacks struggle with high unwed mothers rate

New Topics

Forum List

Back