most black men do not raise their kids !!

next time you are in Atlantic city,check out all the white ho's lining the corners.I bet all of them have deadbeat white daddies of their chilluns.

I'll be they do! Numerically, it does not compare to the births in the black community. Mostly because it's not the black ho's having the babies. It's welfare mothers, working mothers, mothers still at home with their own mothers. It's gullible women who believe that no matter how many baby mammas in a man's past, he will still love them and stay with them. No matter how many times a black woman is impregnanted and abandoned, she will still believe that the man in her bed tonight intends to stay. Even when she knows that last night he was in someone else's bed promising them he was going to stay. If black men have children by different women, absolutely the mothers have children by several different men. The difference between men and women is that the women always believe that this baby daddy is going to make a family and the men know they are going to be gone.

Ever notice pictures of bread lines during the Great Depression, most if not all are men. What happened to the women during that period? One factor, during that depression was that women could find jobs easier than men, and if that is true, it accounts for some changes in family life during the Great Depression. The term "poor man's, divorce" came into use as men would often leave home rather than just be another mouth to feed.
Many in the Black communities are still in a Great Depression, men still are the last to be hired and the first to be fired, and have difficulty in the job market. This lack of jobs has created a number of different cultural values not only in family life, but in education. crime and so on.

During the Great Depression, wom

Maybe if there were more jobs, and less poverty and economic uncertainty, there would be fewer children raised without one or more of their parents, less prostitution, drug-dealing, burglary, vandalism, welfare costs, and etc., etc. ...

the tragic loss of intact black families in large part due to social policies put in place in the 60's and 70's is a huge and ongoing problem. pointing out that the same problem is creeping into other areas of society doesnt lessen its signifigance

Ever notice pictures of bread lines during the Great Depression, most if not all are men. What happened to the women during that period? One factor, during that depression was that women could find jobs easier than men, and if that is true, it accounts for some changes in family life during the Great Depression. The term "poor man's, divorce" came into use as men would often leave home rather than just be another mouth to feed.
Many in the Black communities are still in a Great Depression, men still are the last to be hired and the first to be fired, and have difficulty in the job market. This lack of jobs has created a number of different cultural values not only in family life, but in education. crime and so on.

Married women (which was virtually all mothers) didn't join the workforce in any great numbers until WWII and after. The women who were mothers were home managing the home. They were working the garden (yes even in cities), harvesting, canning fruit and vegetables for winter. Women (I remember my own mom) were even harvesting the dinner salad from the lawn, or yanking the heads off chickens cleaning them for the next meal, rendering lard. They were also looking after the kids who knew they would always find them at home.

And about every woman with a child was married; I.E. shotgun weddings.

Last edited:
Maybe if there were more jobs, and less poverty and economic uncertainty, there would be fewer children raised without one or more of their parents, less prostitution, drug-dealing, burglary, vandalism, welfare costs, and etc., etc. ...

Afros hate jobs/work.

Remember the black employment program called slavery? Even though it ended many generations ago, Afros still constantly whine about it. Who do you think the first people to complain are when someone offers the idea of workfare (jobs instead of welfare)? And, when an Afro gets job, ever see the shitty job they do? Even it the job isn't above their competency, like sweeping the floor, they're stunningly unproductive. They come in late. They miss days. They steal from work. And, when they are there, just just do a lousy job.

Men stood in the depression breadlines rather than their wives was because men had the responsibiity of feeding the family not women. Women belonged in the home taking care of children.

Afros hate jobs/work.

Remember the black employment program called slavery? Even though it ended many generations ago, Afros still constantly whine about it. Who do you think the first people to complain are when someone offers the idea of workfare (jobs instead of welfare)? And, when an Afro gets job, ever see the shitty job they do? Even it the job isn't above their competency, like sweeping the floor, they're stunningly unproductive. They come in late. They miss days. They steal from work. And, when they are there, just just do a lousy job.

I know plenty of black people who contradict that stereotype and plenty of white people who fit it.

Troo dat !

Attachments

• $Jokes Find your Daddy.jpg
    $Jokes Find your Daddy.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 60
next time you are in Atlantic city,check out all the white ho's lining the corners.I bet all of them have deadbeat white daddies of their chilluns.
most white ho's are coal burners with mixed children and absent black ape fathers !!

Last edited:

bullshit !! it is in their nature to mate and run !!! look at Africa !! most black men have children by different women !! even most of the well to do ******* in America have several kids spread out with 2 or more sluts !!

Last edited:

bullshit !! it is in their nature to mate and run !!! look at Africa !! most black men have children by different women !! even most of the well to do ******* in America have several kids spread out with 2 or more sluts !!
and this is the truth !! there is nothing good about black society !!

most white men dont raise their kids also.most white men are dead beat dads!!
untrue most black lmen 80% do not stay at home to raise their chillen !!

Men don't have to stay at home to raise their children dick breath.

I don't think stay at home means laying on the sofa popping bonbons into one's mouth. It means be an active participant in the family household. Many black men don't even pay much attention that they have fathered children much less who the mothers are. Not that the little white boys are much better. The difference is, a black guy assumes that the responsibility for his child is belongs to some government office someplace and the white guy is going to take it personally. It's UNFAIR that he got his girlfriend pregnant. She did it because she doesn't care about him. It's not his fault he is a victim and should be compensated by someone, someplace.

This is new. 15-20 years ago when I was doing custody and support cases, when a black man walked into my office I knew he was going to be on my ass on a daily basis to do right by his kids. Of all fathers, it was the black guy who was going to be the most active, the most interested, the most caring. They would go to the mat, fight tooth and nail. The white men were always respondents, they never initiated anything, they only tried to wiggle out.

Then it changed. I don't know when it changed, but it changed. Now men, white or black, just don't care about their children very much. I believe that government intervention just beat everyone down. The government has largely replaced men as the family provider, guardian and disciplinarian. It may be not so much that they don't care, it's that there is little left for them to care about.

Asian families are still different, still mostly intact with little divorce and less out of wedlock births. I expect the government will beat them up too, eventually.

Look at what your own Dad is like, was like when you were growing up. How many of your friends are fathers are like him? I hope you have some who step up to the plate.

We will probably end up like great swaths of Europe where children stay with mothers. The primary provider is the government, and the men transition from woman to women, family to family, taking on whatever children there are so long as it suits them to stay.

untrue most black lmen 80% do not stay at home to raise their chillen !!

Men don't have to stay at home to raise their children dick breath.

I don't think stay at home means laying on the sofa popping bonbons into one's mouth. It means be an active participant in the family household. Many black men don't even pay much attention that they have fathered children much less who the mothers are. Not that the little white boys are much better. The difference is, a black guy assumes that the responsibility for his child is belongs to some government office someplace and the white guy is going to take it personally. It's UNFAIR that he got his girlfriend pregnant. She did it because she doesn't care about him. It's not his fault he is a victim and should be compensated by someone, someplace.

This is new. 15-20 years ago when I was doing custody and support cases, when a black man walked into my office I knew he was going to be on my ass on a daily basis to do right by his kids. Of all fathers, it was the black guy who was going to be the most active, the most interested, the most caring. They would go to the mat, fight tooth and nail. The white men were always respondents, they never initiated anything, they only tried to wiggle out.

Then it changed. I don't know when it changed, but it changed. Now men, white or black, just don't care about their children very much. I believe that government intervention just beat everyone down. The government has largely replaced men as the family provider, guardian and disciplinarian. It may be not so much that they don't care, it's that there is little left for them to care about.

Asian families are still different, still mostly intact with little divorce and less out of wedlock births. I expect the government will beat them up too, eventually.

Look at what your own Dad is like, was like when you were growing up. How many of your friends are fathers are like him? I hope you have some who step up to the plate.

We will probably end up like great swaths of Europe where children stay with mothers. The primary provider is the government, and the men transition from woman to women, family to family, taking on whatever children there are so long as it suits them to stay.
mixing lies with the truth will not work liar !!! black men have an ancient history of not giving a shit about their kids !!

Forum List

Back