Most Americans think Trump is a Raging Jerk

Poll: Most Americans think Donald Trump is a raging jerk

He really is one of the most obnoxious human beings that has ever appeared on the campaign trail. He will lose in November and then he will launch the Trump network, which of course will also be obnoxious.
Not just most Americans, but most people around the world.

He is actually hated around the world. If he is elected, I can see other countries, particularly allies, recoiling from his election. I doubt the US will ever be trusted again in any negotiations. Just as he has gone back on contracts in h is businesses, he will go back on any agreement he later decides was not fair.

Well, except for Russia. I expect Donald will make Russian a required language in elementary and middle school. Putin will instruct him when they meet soon after he is elected.
He doesn't understand our role in the world and he doesn't understand the role of the US president.

And sadly, he doesn't even want to learn. That is what is really troubling. He thinks he has the answer to even question and can solve every problem. I guess he thinks he can just learn how to be President through intuitive inculcation.
-------------------------------------- Trump is your intelectual equal and maybe smarter :afro: and he has a bevy of supporters and advisers that you will never have JimH.

He really is one of the most obnoxious human beings that has ever appeared on the campaign trail. He will lose in November and then he will launch the Trump network, which of course will also be obnoxious.
Not just most Americans, but most people around the world.

He is actually hated around the world. If he is elected, I can see other countries, particularly allies, recoiling from his election. I doubt the US will ever be trusted again in any negotiations. Just as he has gone back on contracts in h is businesses, he will go back on any agreement he later decides was not fair.

Well, except for Russia. I expect Donald will make Russian a required language in elementary and middle school. Putin will instruct him when they meet soon after he is elected.
------------------------------------------------------ GOOD , as i just told Esmerelda , feck those fureigners JimH !! What are they gonna do if the TRUMP is elected , eh JimH ??

So is this supposed to be some sort of ground breaking revelation? I mean the clown and the bulldyke have all time high negatives. All reasonable people, be they lefties or righties fully acknowledge how horrible these 2 canidates are. I guess what I am saying is you may as well start a post announcing the sun will set in the west and rise in the east. There is no news here.
------------------------------------------------------------------ gotta disagree , i have no problem with the TRUMP . Look at his fine kids and family plus his successful business empire . Plus the Trump has good American style ideas for moving the USA towards America First and making America Great Again !! illary of course is scum and unamerican and her election just guarantees more of mrobamas policies and goals like more immigration , more invading muslim refugees and more war on police BUCKtm !!

He is an absolutely horrible politician. He has no sense of what is the right thing to say. Given the distrust that the majority of voters have for Hellary, all he had to do is not say a bunch of stupid shit and he would have skated into the White House. He has sabotaged his own campaign as much as the Dems have.

All Americans know Clinton is the most corrupt individual to ever seek office... Your point is?
----------------------------------------------------- amazing to me , we have a corrupt and criminal unamerican hilary running against an impolite pro American Trump so the 2 are not even comparable in my book , Trump is the best of the 2 when it comes to electing an American to lead the USA as President !!

So is this supposed to be some sort of ground breaking revelation? I mean the clown and the bulldyke have all time high negatives. All reasonable people, be they lefties or righties fully acknowledge how horrible these 2 canidates are. I guess what I am saying is you may as well start a post announcing the sun will set in the west and rise in the east. There is no news here.
Hillary is not seen around the world as a horrible candidate or a crazy lady, a danger to our country. There is bias in America against her, but only Putin seems to dislike her, and that's because he knows he won't be able to manipulate her while he will be able to manipulate Donald.

You're right, as Secretary of State she appeased most of the world, and got paid to do it. That is why those who are even slightly informed here in the USA don't trust her. That one was just too easy.

------------------------------------------------------------------ gotta disagree , i have no problem with the TRUMP . Look at his fine kids and family plus his successful business empire . Plus the Trump has good American style ideas for moving the USA towards America First and making America Great Again !! illary of course is scum and unamerican and her election just guarantees more of mrobamas policies and goals like more immigration , more invading muslim refugees and more war on police BUCKtm !!

He is an absolutely horrible politician. He has no sense of what is the right thing to say. Given the distrust that the majority of voters have for Hellary, all he had to do is not say a bunch of stupid shit and he would have skated into the White House. He has sabotaged his own campaign as much as the Dems have.
------------------------------------------------------------------ BAD POLITICIAN , maybe , and that just means that he won't be elected President . Course he , the TRUMP is a good person [see his family] , good American with the correct American goals [see his policies] . illary though is scum see her policies , see her anti gun statements , see her plans to import MORE large numbers of muslim refugee invaders and to continue with obamacare . If TRUMP is bad politician it just means that he may not win the Presidency but he is still a good American when illary is scum Bucktm !!

Most of the world think Trump is a jerk
------------------------------------------ most fureigners think that most Americans are jerks because of Americas success and fureigners dream of TAKING Americas stuff and POWER . To me , that is a badge of honor for old style Americans like me RWinger !!

heck , in the very beginning of America the wankers over in england didn't want American Independence because the english / brit wankers wanted Americas STUFF [trees , forests , tobacco, fish stocks , land] . Its the same thing now with other fureigners that want Americas STUFF . And with the mix of imported foreigners in America that can vote plus stupid American millenials , libs , dems and enemies that can vote the fureigners WILL get Americas STUFF with illary running the USA RWinger .

Last edited:
i mean , hey , fureigners even have a special name for Americans and the name is UGLY AMERICANS and i want that name and thinking to continue RWinger .

It's astounding how many are falling for the media and tv shows that have manipulated the minds to a biased false perception of Trump, manly because they know most people will not bother to actually look onto facts.
They love the uninformed, just like all governments of tyrants and dictators do to their citizens.
Example;
How many actually think that Trump used the F word when he never did?
People are so gullible and all controllers use this basic very human flaw to control others. :)

Most NYC people thought (and still think) Guiliani was/is a massive asshole, but some jobs require you to be an asshole, NYC mayor as an example.

Dinkins was a nice guy, got clobbered.

------------------------------------------------------------------ BAD POLITICIAN , maybe , and that just means that he won't be elected President . Course he , the TRUMP is a good person [see his family] , good American with the correct American goals [see his policies] . illary though is scum see her policies , see her anti gun statements , see her plans to import MORE large numbers of muslim refugee invaders and to continue with obamacare . If TRUMP is bad politician it just means that he may not win the Presidency but he is still a good American when illary is scum Bucktm !!

No argument with any of that. Hellary is the devil, Trump seems to be a pretty good guy when one considers his kids.

Forum List

Back