most Americans think 2011 will be better than 2010

the American people usually lead the way in these recoverys.

The people are feeling hopeful.

that is a good thing

Not to be a wet blanket, but I can tell you sentiment is already waning at best.

I wish everyday things were better, but I am informed enough to know that reserved caution is the sentiment that everyone should have.

Because Nancy no longer holds the Speaker Gavel.

The Progressive Jihad has been stopped but the damage remains

Not to say I told you so...but I told you so..

Today's economic headlines.....

Highest jobless claims in 6 months
Fed lowers December factory output, previous numbers reported were in error
Moodys joins Fed and others warning about US debt concerns

Majority of Americans Say 2011 Will Be Better Than 2010

This is a very important development fofr our economy

Considering, "most" people thought that 2009 forward, were going to be the the best years this country has ever seen. :eusa_whistle:

Hope it will change is all i can say.

Syrenn those legs are way too skinny and bony to be rocking stockings and garters.

Just sayin.

I think my legs got your leg beat though. :eusa_whistle:

Just sayin

:)

I wished they'd ask the same questions in IL:

Chicago gas prices soar to highest in country

That's on top of our insane legislature that just voted to increase income taxes by over 65%! No one is optimistic here, inflation and more job loses on horizon. Going to be hard for the state to collect that increase when unemployment blooms to more than Detroit's.

The only people who think 2011 is gonna be better are the ones hiding under the bed.

You know. The ones waiting for the world to end in 2012.

Just to note...if you are wealthy, and by wealthy I mean WEALTHY...multi-millionaires...2010 was a fantastic year, and with the newly created wall street bubble that will crash again at some point in 2011...they will rake it in again - while the millions of 401k holders will lose round two of the great retirement robbery that has been going on since 1980.

Just to note...if you are wealthy, and by wealthy I mean WEALTHY...multi-millionaires...2010 was a fantastic year, and with the newly created wall street bubble that will crash again at some point in 2011...they will rake it in again - while the millions of 401k holders will lose round two of the great retirement robbery that has been going on since 1980.
As about the only net food and coal exporter left the US as a whole should do well in 2011 but the Northeast east of the Mississippi, the left coast and FL south of Daytona and Tampa are screwed. Obama shafting his supporters and rewarding his opponents is really strange politics and economics.

Forum List

Back