Most Americans May Dread 4 More Years Of Obama

Obviously not becuase most of them voted for him.

Or maybe they just dreaded 4 years fo Romney worse?

Obviously not becuase most of them voted for him.

Or maybe they just dreaded 4 years fo Romney worse?

A trillion per year of free handouts courtesy of the unborn grandkids buys a lot of followers.

sheeple_zpsead45142.jpg

if you were telling the truth, he wouldn't have been re-elected.

but then you'd have to actually tell the truth and stop spamming the board with obama deranged nonsense.

Liars feel they have to edit quotes to make a point.

You edited everything out except the pause.......

Last edited:
Yesterday I was on one of my favorite sports web sites looking at the latest news on the Super Bowl and who teams had hired as head coach and I spotted something that looked a bit out of place. There was a poll there and the question was "What feeling do you have for 4 more years of an Obama presidency?"

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

5% felt indifferent, 1% felt optimistic, and the rest felt a sense of dread. Maybe some of the respondents thought they were talking about Dreadlocks, but I doubt it.

This was a sports website mind you. Political bias shouldn't have been an issue. I think this is a reflection of the mood of most of America. Obama doesn't seem interested in fixing problems. He instead feels that getting even and taking guns is more important.

A "poll" of this nature is inaccurate from the get-go, merely by the context and phrasing of the questions. Obviously, this is a "let's get a piece of Obama" opportunity. Also, the fact that it is found on a sports Web site adds to it's unreliability, as most of the good ole boys who inhabit sports Web sites are probably more than a little politically conservative to begin with.

This is not a reflection of "the mood of most of America." It is a reflection of the mood of most of the inhabitants of a sports Web site. It's kind of like the polls that appear at the top of the pages in this Web site. How reliable is a "Do you like or hate Obama?" poll posted on a predominately conservative Web site, going to be?

Most Americans voted for 4 more years of Obama, you must have missed it.

You're absolutely right, and you'll get exactly what you voted for. All that proves is that the majority of Americans are uneducated, being inundated with leftist garbage day and night in the media, and that our values have hit a new low. Something I'm sure you're quite proud of. ;)

The majority of voting Americans do not agree with your opinion, but thanks for sharing.

Which part of 'the majority of voting Americans are uneducated, being inundated with leftist garbage, have no values, etc...' did you miss? You are one of them, so I do understand your confusion. :cool:

Yesterday I was on one of my favorite sports web sites looking at the latest news on the Super Bowl and who teams had hired as head coach and I spotted something that looked a bit out of place. There was a poll there and the question was "What feeling do you have for 4 more years of an Obama presidency?"

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

5% felt indifferent, 1% felt optimistic, and the rest felt a sense of dread. Maybe some of the respondents thought they were talking about Dreadlocks, but I doubt it.

This was a sports website mind you. Political bias shouldn't have been an issue. I think this is aks reflection of the mood of most of America. Obama doesn't seem interested in fixing problems. He instead feels that getting even and taking guns is more important.

A "poll" of this nature is inaccurate from the get-go, merely by the context and phrasing of the questions. Obviously, this is a "let's get a piece of Obama" opportunity. Also, the fact that it is found on a sports Web site adds to it's unreliability, as most of the good ole boys who inhabit sports Web sites are probably more than a little politically conservative to begin with.

This is not a reflection of "the mood of most of America." It is a reflection of the mood of bmost of the inhabitants of a sports Web site. It's kind of like the polls that appear at the top of the pages in this Web site. How reliable is a "Do you like or hate Obama?" poll posted on a
predominately conservative Web site, going to be?

Sports websites are more diverse than any political sites or news sites.

Blacks and whites visit them regularly.

Last edited:
the only people who dread Obama is the racist element in this country.

There is NOTHING he has done to deserve the treatment unhinged right wingers give him.

Any dissent or detraction from Obama is considered to be racism by the Left. Bush, Clintion, Bush, Reagan, Carter and Nixon all had detractors. Should Obama be exempt? your racism will not be brushed under the rug

How is one supposed.to express dissent or detraction from Obama policies and not be branded as racist or not wanting a black man in the White House? The Left can't or is more unwilling to differentiate. Why? It's a game. They could care less.Not by spewing non stop lies about our president like hes not an American or that hes a muslim of that hes arogant or lazy

As with most Liberal logic and games, particularly surrounding race, they are full of shit. Case in point: my first choice for the White House in 2012 was Herman Cain. Cain's parents were both black. Obama's mother was white. So, when I dissent from Obama, one cannot pull that racist bullshit charge with me...

Dear fucking idiot

Cain played your dead ass.

Of course he did.....you dumbass. What's that got to do with whether someone is a racist or not? That was a really stupid statement! But i just consider the source!

Any dissent or detraction from Obama is considered to be racism by the Left. Bush, Clintion, Bush, Reagan, Carter and Nixon all had detractors. Should Obama be exempt? your racism will not be brushed under the rug

How is one supposed.to express dissent or detraction from Obama policies and not be branded as racist or not wanting a black man in the White House? The Left can't or is more unwilling to differentiate. Why? It's a game. They could care less.Not by spewing non stop lies about our president like hes not an American or that hes a muslim of that hes arogant or lazy

As with most Liberal logic and games, particularly surrounding race, they are full of shit. Case in point: my first choice for the White House in 2012 was Herman Cain. Cain's parents were both black. Obama's mother was white. So, when I dissent from Obama, one cannot pull that racist bullshit charge with me...

Dear fucking idiot

Cain played your dead ass.

Of course he did.....you dumbass. What's that got to do with whether someone is a racist or not? That was a really stupid statement! But i just consider the source!

After being on the board this long, I often wonder why anyone would even bother to hit 'Reply' on one of her posts. Seriously. :eusa_eh:

And it would have likely resulted in an increase in tax revenue. Was a good idea. Would have lowered unemployment, increased our tax revenue and decreased those that were dependant on the government.

Oh well....instaed we have a president who can dance. Just ask Truthmatters.

No it wouldn't. That's the kind of stupidity that makes you people impossible to reason with.

yes it would. Your lack of understanding how it will is the stupditiy that got us 4 years later, and trilli9ons of dollars more in debt; unemployment at nearly 8% ...STILL....

By the way....wasnt it our stupidity that didnt allow us to see how Obamacare was going to result in a decrease inb premiums of 2500?

Yeah...it was.

LMAO....you are pathetic.

We are where we are fiscally in the wake of 3 major tax cuts and many smaller ones,

all of which you claim were supposed to make everything right.

No it wouldn't. That's the kind of stupidity that makes you people impossible to reason with.

yes it would. Your lack of understanding how it will is the stupditiy that got us 4 years later, and trilli9ons of dollars more in debt; unemployment at nearly 8% ...STILL....

By the way....wasnt it our stupidity that didnt allow us to see how Obamacare was going to result in a decrease inb premiums of 2500?

Yeah...it was.

LMAO....you are pathetic.

We are where we are fiscally in the wake of 3 major tax cuts and many smaller ones,

all of which you claim were supposed to make everything right.

We are where we are because Obama increased spending by 400 percent. Revenues were up but since 08' they've been down because of all of the unemployment and lack of income.

We're going to stay this way as long as Barack Obama is in the White House, mainly because he doesn't care about the economy. He only cares about Social Justice, which is the same as wealth redistribution, which means he's selling us down the river.

They don't have any problem getting to the Liquor store.

Then we should put free Government ID centers on every corner in urban areas
Passports make a great ID and anyone can get one.

All you have to do is go to any Post Office and get the form.....fill it out......and mail it in.

Quite simple and Post Offices are located most everywhere.......... :cool:

I actually think that proper ID to vote is not an unreasonable requirement. It is not all that easy to get an ID anymore though. To get a passport, you have to have a recognized ID - state ID or driver's license, Military ID, etc, plus a birth certificate, and a SS card.

My wife's ID card expired a while back. She went to the DMV to renew it, but they had new requirements requiring a birth certificate. Even though the state had previously given her an ID, they wouldn't renew it without a birth certificate. When she tried to get her birth certificate, she was told she needed a current ID to get it. Kind of a catch-22 situation. I had to request a birth certificate on her behalf as her spouse before she could obtain her birth certificate. She was finally able to get her state ID after jumping through these hoops. I can see how someone would get discouraged trying to get an ID. It isn't easy. Imagine being unmarried, living in a state other than where you were born, and not having living parents. How are you going to get a birth certificate or an ID?

Yes because when I think of politically scientifically accurate polls, I think of ESPN.

Ok, so how would that stop democrats from voting? They do not have id? Is it racist that you have to have id to buy alcohol or cigarettes? Voting for our POTUS is not as big of a deal as buying alcohol or cigarettes?

Because apparently, by their own admission, those who vote for Democrat candidates are too stupid, lazy, or incapable and are unable or unwilling to figure out how to acquire the simplest photo ID. Of course, if they weren't that stupid, lazy, or incapable, they would be smart enough to figure out that voting for Democrats means that the money they work for will be taken to give to those who are too stupid, lazy, etc...

As usual there's a disconnect between conservatives and reality - rumor has it that this is a president who won by a substantial majority 2 months ago.

In addition, the Republican House is in disarray but the OP is putting up a brave front that all is well in "Boehnerland!"

gun_control3.jpg

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

This was a sports website mind you. Political bias shouldn't have been an issue. I think this is a reflection of the mood of most of America. Obama doesn't seem interested in fixing problems. He instead feels that getting even and taking guns is more important.

I think that regardless of the results of the election the mood in this country is fear and dread. We're all waiting for the other shoe to drop. This is ether because the righ-wing media has done their job well or most of us have been watching what is going on and are fearing the worst for good reason.

Obama's media thinks they're destroying the GOP. I think they're losing the trust of the public.

fear.jpg

Most Americans voted for 4 more years of Obama, you must have missed it.

61 million out of 311 million is not most Americans.

You cannot teach mathematics to monkeys, try as you might. Something around 20% of Americans decided to abdicate personal responsibility in favor of the government nanny. That certainly doesn't tally to "most".

Forum List

Back