Most Americans May Dread 4 More Years Of Obama

I would like to hear the argument as to why this is a "party" issue. Are you assuming the financially less fortunate are more likely to vote demcoratic? Shouldnt that concern all of us? Doesnt that punch a large whole in thedemocratic party argument that "government is NOT buying votes with entitlements?"

Now you see why Democrats have no incentive to fix anything.

The poor vote Democrat so why help them?

I would like to hear the argument as to why this is a "party" issue. Are you assuming the financially less fortunate are more likely to vote demcoratic? Shouldnt that concern all of us? Doesnt that punch a large whole in thedemocratic party argument that "government is NOT buying votes with entitlements?"

I'd take it one step further and say that their incentive is to create a majority that relies on them for their every need, that's exactly what they've been doing for the last 30 to 40 years and I'd say it's their objective. Once they reach that tipping scale, and I'd say we're just about there, nothing will stop them, the Constitution will be irrelevent at that point as well. Just based on reading the uneducated leftists on this board, you can see it happening, the erosion and destruction of everything good that founded this country is full steam ahead. God help the next generation, they're going to need it.

gun_control3.jpg

Yesterday I was on one of my favorite sports web sites looking at the latest news on the Super Bowl and who teams had hired as head coach and I spotted something that looked a bit out of place. There was a poll there and the question was "What feeling do you have for 4 more years of an Obama presidency?"

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

5% felt indifferent, 1% felt optimistic, and the rest felt a sense of dread. Maybe some of the respondents thought they were talking about Dreadlocks, but I doubt it.

This was a sports website mind you. Political bias shouldn't have been an issue. I think this is a reflection of the mood of most of America. Obama doesn't seem interested in fixing problems. He instead feels that getting even and taking guns is more important.

I think that regardless of the results of the election the mood in this country is fear and dread. We're all waiting for the other shoe to drop. This is ether because the righ-wing media has done their job well or most of us have been watching what is going on and are fearing the worst for good reason.

Obama's media thinks they're destroying the GOP. I think they're losing the trust of the public.

fear.jpg

Most Americans voted for 4 more years of Obama, you must have missed it.

gun_control3.jpg

Yesterday I was on one of my favorite sports web sites looking at the latest news on the Super Bowl and who teams had hired as head coach and I spotted something that looked a bit out of place. There was a poll there and the question was "What feeling do you have for 4 more years of an Obama presidency?"

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

5% felt indifferent, 1% felt optimistic, and the rest felt a sense of dread. Maybe some of the respondents thought they were talking about Dreadlocks, but I doubt it.

This was a sports website mind you. Political bias shouldn't have been an issue. I think this is a reflection of the mood of most of America. Obama doesn't seem interested in fixing problems. He instead feels that getting even and taking guns is more important.

I think that regardless of the results of the election the mood in this country is fear and dread. We're all waiting for the other shoe to drop. This is ether because the righ-wing media has done their job well or most of us have been watching what is going on and are fearing the worst for good reason.

Obama's media thinks they're destroying the GOP. I think they're losing the trust of the public.

fear.jpg

61 million out of 311 million is not most Americans.

gun_control3.jpg

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

fear.jpg

You're absolutely right, and you'll get exactly what you voted for. All that proves is that the majority of Americans are uneducated, being inundated with leftist garbage day and night in the media, and that our values have hit a new low. Something I'm sure you're quite proud of. ;)

gun_control3.jpg

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

fear.jpg

61 million out of 311 million is not most Americans.

The majority of voters did. This is the only yardstick to go by. How does Mudwhistle speak for most Americans.

I was waiting to see who would be the first one stupid enough to take what U said literally. Congratulations on your win.

gun_control3.jpg

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

5% felt indifferent, 1% felt optimistic, and the rest felt a sense iof dread. Maybe some of the respondents thought they were talking about Dreadlocks, but I doubt it.

fear.jpg

You're absolutely right, and you'll get exactly what you voted for. All that proves is that the majority of Americans are uneducated, being inundated with leftist garbage day and night in the media, and that our values have hit a new low. Something I'm sure you're quite proud of. ;)

The majority of voting Americans do not agree with your opinion, but thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

I'd take it one step further and say that their incentive is to create a majority that relies on them for their every need, that's exactly what they've been doing for the last 30 to 40 years and I'd say it's their objective. Once they reach that tipping scale, and I'd say we're just about there, nothing will stop them, the Constitution will be irrelevent at that point as well. Just based on reading the uneducated leftists on this board, you can see it happening, the erosion and destruction of everything good that founded this country is full steam ahead. God help the next generation, they're going to need it.

As opposed to conservatives who are intent on building a nation of haves and have nots

Accumulate as much wealth at not just the top, but in the richest two percent. Cut off all means of upward mobility by crippling union rights, education, healthcare or any initiative to help working Americans

Do you really wonder why you lose elections?

"The unofficial tally currently shows Obama with 61 million votes and Romney with 58 million votes. After election officials finish processing hundreds of thousands of absentee and provisional ballots, Obama's final tally could reach 64 million.

But no U.S. president in the last century has come remotely close to winning as many votes as there are people who refuse to participate in the democratic process.

"Democracy is in trouble," said Curtis Gans, director of the Center for the Study of the American Electorate that tracks voter turnout rates."

Presidential election 2012: Millions of Americans chose not to support the electoral process

So only 64 million people voted for Obama. We are a country of over 300 million people. So most Americans did not vote for Obama.

"The unofficial tally currently shows Obama with 61 million votes and Romney with 58 million votes. After election officials finish processing hundreds of thousands of absentee and provisional ballots, Obama's final tally could reach 64 million.

But no U.S. president in the last century has come remotely close to winning as many votes as there are people who refuse to participate in the democratic process.

"Democracy is in trouble," said Curtis Gans, director of the Center for the Study of the American Electorate that tracks voter turnout rates."

Presidential election 2012: Millions of Americans chose not to support the electoral process

So only 64 million people voted for Obama. We are a country of over 300 million people. So most Americans did not vote for Obama.

So, the majority did not vote and were happy with how things are, this is as good as a vote for Obama.

No you fool your numbers are dwindling becuase you are literally a dying party.

The demographics show your party is old and wont live fro many more elections.

I hope every republican a nice long healthy natural life but I wont mourn the racism you love so much jar head

Allow me to retort.

I figure you're running out of Democrats because the ones you abort have to be replaced with illegals.

I'd take it one step further and say that their incentive is to create a majority that relies on them for their every need.....
You....

....huh??!!!

web-Bill-Clinton-2.jpg

:udaman:

:thewave:

Forum List

Back