Most Americans HATE Israel

Much to the chagrin of Jew haters, approval of Israel in the USA is at record high numbers. Check the Gallup numbers over the last two years. And it's going to be even higher once President Hussien is booted out.
Americans support for Israel is high because without Israel, there is no Armageddon in our lifetime, THAT'S why Americans support Israel. No Israel=no armageddon. That's also why the US won't attack Iran, they need someone to start armageddon for them, Hamas isn't cutting it! :D

This is to inform you that just because you hear something which jibes with your opinion it isn't necessarily factual, rendering your opinion useless and that, apparently, is pretty much the story of your life. American support for Israel, and it is good to see you recognize it, may just be based on our belief that Israel is an established nation which has been besieged by her "peaceful" Arab neighbors since her inception in 1948.

Indeed, media propaganda at work.

Americans support for Israel is high because without Israel, there is no Armageddon in our lifetime, THAT'S why Americans support Israel. No Israel=no armageddon. That's also why the US won't attack Iran, they need someone to start armageddon for them, Hamas isn't cutting it! :D

This is to inform you that just because you hear something which jibes with your opinion it isn't necessarily factual, rendering your opinion useless and that, apparently, is pretty much the story of your life. American support for Israel, and it is good to see you recognize it, may just be based on our belief that Israel is an established nation which has been besieged by her "peaceful" Arab neighbors since her inception in 1948.

Indeed, media propaganda at work.

Pals boasting of human-shielding their own children and wives is propaganda?

israel and christians must and should stick together no matter what. we americians should support israel in every way we can. that's just the way i see it, and that's just how i feel. period

Interesting. The standard propaganda says that it is the Muslims who are attacking Christians and Jews.

However in the Israel/Palestine conflict, The Muslims and Christians are on the same side being attacked by the Jews.

israel and christians must and should stick together no matter what. we americians should support israel in every way we can. that's just the way i see it, and that's just how i feel. period

Interesting. The standard propaganda says that it is the Muslims who are attacking Christians and Jews.

However in the Israel/Palestine conflict, The Muslims and Christians are on the same side being attacked by the Jews.

You just made that up. Israel is a haven for Christians persecuted by muslimes.

No rep points for you

Why?

Btw, Jews turned Jesus in. :D

Btw...Jesus knew they would, it was part of the plan. God also said that whoever curses Israel, they also will be cursed. The land was given to the Jews by God from the beginning. This is the reason for Christians to support them, it has nothing to do with Armegeddon. It just happens that Armegeddon will happen in the ME.

Why?

Btw...Jesus knew they would, it was part of the plan. God also said that whoever curses Israel, they also will be cursed. The land was given to the Jews by God from the beginning. This is the reason for Christians to support them, it has nothing to do with Armegeddon. It just happens that Armegeddon will happen in the ME.

Jews did not actually turn Jesus in. Jews viewed Jesus as the Messiah.

The Romans viewed Jesus as a threat to their authority and crucified him for sedition

Why?

The Romans viewed Jesus as a threat to their authority and crucified him for sedition

Ok...maybe i'm confused :) (it happens often!)
When the people were asked who they wanted to save, Barabas or Jesus, weren't they the jews (the people in the courtyard) that chose Barabas? I know the Romans were the ones that arrested Him and beat Him, but i thought the people were all Jews....

When the people were asked who they wanted to save, Barabas or Jesus, weren't they the jews (the people in the courtyard) that chose Barabas? I know the Romans were the ones that arrested Him and beat Him, but i thought the people were all Jews....

The Gospels were written in large part to the Romans who were targeted for conversion and the conversion process could not succeed if they said the Romans were solely responsible for Jesus's death. Thus, the Gospels deflected blame onto the Jews who were convenient scapegoats under Roman rule.

The Gospels say that Jesus was welcomed into Jerusalem during the Passover holiday as a King of Israel whom they viewed as the Messiah coming to rescue them from Roman occupation. It would not have made sense for them to call for his death shortly after his entry into Jerusalem

Last edited:

Jews ratted him out, let's settle for that. :D

So basically, you support Israel because it's written in some random book that an invisible being gave land to Jews? Amazing!:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back