Most amazing fact about Republican Party politics these days

For the record, I'm voting for the son of this guy:

george-romney.png

That's George Romney, marching for civil rights. Just like my family did back in the day. I'm honored to vote for that man's son.

Impossible! The Romneys are all racists!!

...or so the left desperately wants us to believe.

The Republican's can lie so unashamedly because they believer their followers are dolts who are so scared of Obama that they won't care.

And, they're right. After 4 years of an unrelenting stream of lies told about Obama, lies designed to frighten people of him, lies which have flooded the internet and our in-boxes without let up, the GOP's supporters are frightened out of their wits and will go along with anything just to get rid of that scary black guy in the White House.

here we go again....hey Old Timing Man.....can someone be against Obama maybe because they dont like what he is doing without assholes like you saying its only because he is black?.....

Sure you can. But, how many are? I personally know dozens of RWNJ's, and count among them friends and family members, and when they're not in a public place where they can be overheard, the most common reference to the President of the United States I hear from them is...."that ****** in the White House."

I kid you not.

there are many.....just as you know "dozens" who are racist there are probably more who can care less about his color ......but DO CARE that they think he is a piss poor president and voice their opinion of it without calling the guy ****** or some other choice words.....but yet to some here thats being a racist.....and its getting fucking old.....

It amuses me how quick to anger some of these conservatives are. When you present reality to them, they lose their shit.
Your "reality" bears little resemblance to the real one.

And stop projecting your hyperemotionalism on others.

Why is it a lot of conservatives on this site can't have a conversation about these things without screaming at the other person and going on some ridiculous paranoia trip about "da liberalzzzz!!!!" It's ridiculous, just look in this thread for evidence.

Also, I don't think you should use words you don't understand like projection and hyper-emotionalism.

The democrats lieing is starting to kill our people on the ground. Democrats don't value the truth, so who the hell are they to judge the republicans?

Non-response.

Fail at trying to derail the thread.

Get out of our way or we will push you out of the way.

george-romney.png

That's George Romney, marching for civil rights. Just like my family did back in the day. I'm honored to vote for that man's son.

Impossible! The Romneys are all racists!!

...or so the left desperately wants us to believe.

Well, they're gonna have to work considerably harder than they are... cuz that shit ain't sticking. Men like George Romney do not raise racists. Conservatives do not do racism - it's against everything we believe in.

george-romney.png

FAIL.

No one claims Mitt is a racist.

You on the other hand... Are just too dumb to see how racist you are.:clap2::confused::confused:

You don't 'kid', you out and out lie.

Fuck off, racist.

I don't care if you believe it or not. It's so. And I suspect that if you were totally honest...you've heard it too.

a good portion of my Office is Conservative.....and i deliver mail to a lot of Republicans and have been talking politics with these people as of late and i have only heard one guy call Obama ******....and that guy is very serious....otherwise i havent....

It amuses me how quick to anger some of these conservatives are. When you present reality to them, they lose their shit.
Your "reality" bears little resemblance to the real one.

And stop projecting your hyperemotionalism on others.

Why is it a lot of conservatives on this site can't have a conversation about these things without screaming at the other person and going on some ridiculous paranoia trip about "da liberalzzzz!!!!" It's ridiculous, just look in this thread for evidence.

Also, I don't think you should use words you don't understand like projection and hyper-emotionalism.

how do you know they are Screaming?.....using capital letters for the whole sentence is considered "screaming".......where do you see this?.....

george-romney.png

FAIL.

You on the other hand... Are just too dumb to see how racist you are.:clap2::confused::confused:

you havent read to many threads around here have ya?....

george-romney.png

FAIL.

No..It's not a fail NOOB.. IT SHOWS perfectly how Mitt Romney was raised and has lived his entire life. .

george-romney.png

FAIL.

you havent read to many threads around here have ya?....

He's NOTHING but a troll.. He never debates.. Just insults people from one thread to the next. He wishes death on people.. He's one of those lower than life weasels. I don't normally neg anyone but this jerk deserves it.

Here's another lie the GOP lives on and none of their supporters even recognize it.

What's wrong with America? GOVERNMENT! Government is in the way of job creation and Nirvana. Government is the great evil, right before "liberuls." Government isn't the solution to every problem, no matter what those commies on the left think!

Yet...the GOP is offering us....GOVERNMENT as the solution for all our problems! Not THEIR government....OUR government. But...it's still government, ain't it? Government has the answer!

It just defies good sense how their supporters lap that up and never see the duplicity and hypocrisy of their own position.

The difference between you and I is that while I supported those two wars, hindsight is very clear that they were a mistake. I can admit that, but you can't. Those wars were unfunded and they killed thousands of our men and women. But you're such a fucking moron that you apparently can't comprehend that. Neg me as much as you want. Neg reps from the biggest idiots in this forum are just so crushing to me, lol.
I didn't support those wars from the begining and I still don't support them today.

I will give you a pos rep for admitting your mistake and to offset the fucking moron's neg rep. It will probably piss him off he's gotta wait two days to hit me again.

The difference between you and I is that while I supported those two wars, hindsight is very clear that they were a mistake. I can admit that, but you can't. Those wars were unfunded and they killed thousands of our men and women. But you're such a fucking moron that you apparently can't comprehend that. Neg me as much as you want. Neg reps from the biggest idiots in this forum are just so crushing to me, lol.
I didn't support those wars from the begining and I still don't support them today.

I will give you a pos rep for admitting your mistake and to offset the fucking moron's neg rep. It will probably piss him off he's gotta wait two days to hit me again.
*ponders*

*looks at Lionboy*

*looks at 0007*

I'll rep you both.

We all know the Republicans have been lying for years. And you would think, with so much practice, they'd taking lying to a whole other level. But what is so amazing about this, they've actually gone the other way.

As one can see in the Romney/Ryan campaign...
what distinguishes this crowd is a lazy mendacity in which there’s not even an attempt to make their falsehoods plausible
They say the most ridiculous shit, without any attempt to prove them true.

Here's one example:
Mitt Romney lie:
"I will champion free trade and restore it as a critical element of our strategy, both in the Middle East and across the world. The president has not signed one new free trade agreement in the past four years. I will reverse that failure."
The truth is, Obama has signed three trade agreements -- with Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.

Here's another one:
Paul Ryan lie:
what we are watching on our TV screens is the unraveling of the Obama foreign policy, which is making the world more — more chaotic and us less safe.
But he never says exactly what that "unraveling" is and his Fox minions just nod their heads in approvel.

What's amazing is the left can't come up with any new talking points.

Forum List

Back