Mossad's Fingerprints On Paris Attacks

Like I always say......anytime there is social disruption, chaos, terrorism, or war.....just scratch the surface a little and you'll find zionist Jews funding and organizing the false flag event. ...... :cool:

Why is it so hard for you to accept that Muslims are causing all the carnage around the world, including Paris?

No matter how hard you try to take attention away from Muslim atrocities, it will never work. ISIS, a Sunni Muslim terrorist group , was behind the attack. They even admitted it.

You're almost as demented and pathetic as the retard in the video :lol:

Almost? He's worse.

The sure look like dummies to me, blow it up and look for yourself:

CT24l-3WcAAfE_R.jpg

The only dummy I see here is you, that even suggests something like that.

More popcorn-worthy to me is the Russian dynamic. The Western Alliance doesn't seem too thrilled about Putin's apparent resolve to battle ISIS in the Middle East. Why is that, you may well ask? Because, like Assad, Putin actually IS going after ISIS - the proxy foot soldiers of the Western Alliance.
Assad isnt really going after ISIS, he's going after the free Syrian army and the rebels. ISIS fortifies Assad's reason to stay in power, and vice versa.

You ought to know. It's right from Mossad's play book.

ISIS Hammas fortifies Assad's Netanyahu's reason to stay in power, and vice versa.

More popcorn-worthy to me is the Russian dynamic. The Western Alliance doesn't seem too thrilled about Putin's apparent resolve to battle ISIS in the Middle East. Why is that, you may well ask? Because, like Assad, Putin actually IS going after ISIS - the proxy foot soldiers of the Western Alliance.
Assad isnt really going after ISIS, he's going after the free Syrian army and the rebels. ISIS fortifies Assad's reason to stay in power, and vice versa.

You ought to know. It's right from Mossad's play book.

ISIS Hammas fortifies Assad's Netanyahu's reason to stay in power, and vice versa.

Bzzzzz wrong. Your comparison failed. Try again.

Think about it........Syria borders Israel......yet not once has ISIS attacked Israel.

The news calls ISIS holy warriors and jihadist's who are supposed to be the blood enemies of the zionist juden. But neither ISIS or Al-Qaida ever directly attacked Israel.

Just more evidence that ISIS and Al-Qaida are Mossad controlled groups. ...... :cool:
Israel has one of the best militaries int he world. Also, IS has mentioned Jews and Israel several times :cool:

The sure look like dummies to me, blow it up and look for yourself:

CT24l-3WcAAfE_R.jpg

The only dummy I see here is you, that even suggests something like that.

Really, dead people get real. If you can't tell those are dummies, you have bad eyes. The whole thing was staged to advance the "War on Terror". All fear propaganda.

Right, since you the asylum escapee, are not only a crime scene expert but also very familiar with what dead people are supposed to look like. :cuckoo:

Think about it........Syria borders Israel......yet not once has ISIS attacked Israel.

The news calls ISIS holy warriors and jihadist's who are supposed to be the blood enemies of the zionist juden. But neither ISIS or Al-Qaida ever directly attacked Israel.

Just more evidence that ISIS and Al-Qaida are Mossad controlled groups. ...... :cool:
Israel has one of the best militaries int he world. Also, IS has mentioned Jews and Israel several times :cool:

Not too long ago, Sunni girl the ISIS cheerleader was heralding ISIS as the great destroyer of Israel. Sunni exhibits this bipolar insanity you commonly see in a devout Islamist. It's just great entertainment.

Roudy said:
Assad isnt really going after ISIS, he's going after the free Syrian army and the rebels. ...
Ah, yes, the mythical FSA. :rolleyes:
Robert Fisk: SAA Strongest Institution, FSA Doesn't Exist, Rebels Targeting Christians

^Be sure to watch that vid, Roudy. Robert Fisk is widely respected in the field for a reason.
Also, from The Independent:

"The Russian air force in Syria has flown straight into the West’s fantasy air space. The Russians, we are now informed, are bombing the 'moderates' in Syria – 'moderates' whom even the Americans admitted two months ago, no longer existed. ..."

------------------------

And, of course, regarding Assad fighting ISIS, we have this from SouthFront.org:

------------------------

"On October 8, Chief of the General Staff of the Army and Armed Forces, Gen. Ali Abdullah Ayoub officially announced that the Syrian armed forces had started a large-scale assault aimed at retaking several key cities and regions from terrorist forces after a week-long bombing campaign by Russia targeting the jihadists. A day earlier, SouthFront: Analysis & Intelligence reported that Syrian forces start full-scale offensive. The main aims are the Hama-Homs axis and to lift the ISIS siege of the Kuweries Military Airport. ..."

------------------------

^That was back in October.

Following losses sustained as a result of the joint Russian/Syrian offensive, the Western Alliance NEEDED a pretext to ramp up their own bombing campaign in the heart of Syria (if only to stop their own bleeding), and voilà - the Paris "terrorist attacks" happened.

roudy said:
...ISIS fortifies Assad's reason to stay in power, and vice versa.

Oddly enough, I agree with that statement, although almost certainly for reasons other than yours.

Roudy said:
Assad isnt really going after ISIS, he's going after the free Syrian army and the rebels. ...
Robert Fisk: SAA Strongest Institution, FSA Doesn't Exist, Rebels Targeting Christians

^Be sure to watch that vid, Roudy. Robert Fisk is widely respected in the field for a reason.

"The Russian air force in Syria has flown straight into the West’s fantasy air space. The Russians, we are now informed, are bombing the 'moderates' in Syria – 'moderates' whom even the Americans admitted two months ago, no longer existed. ..."

------------------------

And, of course, regarding Assad fighting ISIS, we have this from SouthFront.org:

------------------------

"On October 8, Chief of the General Staff of the Army and Armed Forces, Gen. Ali Abdullah Ayoub officially announced that the Syrian armed forces had started a large-scale assault aimed at retaking several key cities and regions from terrorist forces after a week-long bombing campaign by Russia targeting the jihadists. A day earlier, SouthFront: Analysis & Intelligence reported that Syrian forces start full-scale offensive. The main aims are the Hama-Homs axis and to lift the ISIS siege of the Kuweries Military Airport. ..."

------------------------

Following losses sustained as a result of the joint Russian/Syrian offensive, the Western Alliance NEEDED a pretext to ramp up their own bombing campaign in the heart of Syria (if only to stop their own bleeding), and voilà - the Paris "terrorist attacks" happened.

roudy said:

Oddly enough, I agree with that statement, although almost certainly for reasons other than yours.

Yes of course, years after Obama and the West thumbed their noses while Assad was slaughtering hundreds of thousands of his own people, the place has turned into a cluster fuck which gave birth to ISIS and millions of refugees. The only way to solve this would be to go in there with at least 300,000 US and NATO forces and clean the place up and put in place someone who knows how to deal with the lunatics there.

Roudy said:

------------------------

------------------------

------------------------

roudy said:

Yes of course, years after Obama and the West thumbed their noses while Assad was slaughtering hundreds of thousands of his own people, the place has turned into a cluster fuck which gave birth to ISIS and millions of refugees. The only way to solve this would be to go in there with at least 300,000 US and NATO forces and clean the place up and put in place someone who knows how to deal with the lunatics there.
You know, Roudy, I was gonna let that post stand on its own merit (or lack thereof), but yesterday's events in San Bernardino (and ISIS's public praise of the alleged gunmen) changed my mind.

It's clear to me that some of the powers that be, both inside and outside of government in the United States and abroad, are pushing to drop the covert facade that has fooled next to nobody...in favor of the war you're lusting for - World War III. That's not hyperbole either. The Russians have already demonstrated their willingness to 'go hot' and the Chinese would almost certainly follow suit in the wake of a formal declaration.

I can only hope and pray that as many US citizens who called their representatives to voice their disapproval of any US military action after the gas attacks in Syria by Western intelligence assets a few years back (you remember, the ones they tried to pin on Assad until some actual footage came to light) will muster the sense to do the same in the coming days. Not that it's likely to matter much, except to those who may one day be able to tell their grandchildren that at least they tried to be on the right side of history.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back