Mossad using Fox and Werritty as 'useful idiots'

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Jos, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733

Read more: Was Mossad using Fox and Werritty as 'useful idiots'? Ex-Ambassador reveals how links made by 'advisers' set alarm bells ringing | Mail Online

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  2. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
  3. alexa

alexa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +76
    I don't know whether Mossad was involved, though that obviously would go with this but there is no question that sinister links are appearing between Fox and neo-con's in the US which are going to have to be answered

Liam Fox resignation exposes Tory links to US radical right | Politics | The Observer

The Thatcher conservative Government bordered far right and it looks like this one is the same and with much of what is being revealed going completely against the image Cameron presented as having moved away from the Thatcher time. Included in this are their ties with not only these global warming sceptics but grouping with such in the EU while they presented a pre election image of being green, their decision to nominate for police commissionaire someone who wants the police to act as 'rat catchers rather than social workers' and wanting to scrap parts of the Human Rights Act.

'Noble lies' can sometimes be easily found. Thankfully people are on to them now. Thankfully they are in a coalition. Hopefully this will finish them.

Far right neo-cons not for the UK. :eusa_hand:

4. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    You don't even know what neocon means, twat. Children and those with child-like minds, like you, should refrain from adult terms they don't understand.

5. alexa

alexa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +76
    OK, I've found this now in the Independent. Seems this Werritty guy was going around in Iran handing out British cards pretending he was working for Britain and trying to organize an uprising and he had managed to impress Israel that he was someone important. He has been descripted as a 'rouge operator' who was

Revealed: Fox's best man and his ties to Iran's opposition - UK Politics, UK - The Independent

They are beginning to look like traitors of the British people to me

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Who cares, really?

7. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    One of Werritty's "Backers" was Tetra Strategy a lobbying firm run by Lee Petar, the former director of communications at Bicom,

The Israelis are very good at pirating other people's technology. What if they sell mine to our enemies?

Read more: The Israelis are very good at pirating other people's technology. What if they sell mine to our enemies? | Mail Online

Do they still hang Traitors in the UK?
    Some of these people have more allegiance to Israel than they do to their country of birth

8. alexa

alexa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +76
    No, and I'm not for hanging anyway..but it looks like Werritty is going to be arrested for fraud - for pretending to be an advisor to our foreign secretary. From there other charges could follow. If it is found that Fox actually knew he was up to this then I imagine he will be arrested to and if we discover Cameron knew about it then who knows..

What I find a bit disconcerting is that the BBC seem to be downplaying all this, trying to make out that Labour are making a fuss over nothing (and who knows they may have been up to similar!). Of course the BBC is now run by Mark Thompson and is totally bias.

It just seeps of corruption to me. Look again at the Atlantic Bridge and it's relationship with teapartiers
    Liam Fox's Atlantic Bridge linked top Tories and Tea Party activists | Politics | The Observer

Gov members of this rogue 'charity' included George Osborne and William Hague as well as Fox.

And yes, funding and lobbying, that is what political life is all about now, not democracy. Cameron is promising new regulations around lobbying. Since we began to get strong friends of Israel funding from around 2000 for all main parties we totally changed our position on Israel so that she overnight started to be called our 'ally'.

I have felt we should have no outside founding for political parties. Let them get of their arses again and come around communities and start working for the people and what is good for the people and the world rather than what fills their pockets.

The good thing and the hopeful thing is that the Gov is a coalition. The LibDem's have made themselves all but unelectable by prostituting themselves with the Conservatives but I think there are going to be very few of them who are going to want to be seen dead linking arms with tea baggers and neo con's. Hopefully they will see this as an opportunity to rehabilitate themselves with the electorate so that this does not manage to sneak under the carpet. If any kind of treason is found hopefully that will also be brought out - by those new 'rat catching' police. ;)

It could end the Conservatives.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    I'd be more for hanging the bastards, but then again I'm from Cameron stock

10. alexa

alexa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +76
    :lol: I find myself consoling myself a lot of late that I will soon have a vote on Independence