Mosques exempt from NSA surveillance?

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
Given the excuse for the most recent and egregious government violation of the Constitution and further degredation of our freedom is the so-called war on terrorism; and given the fact that islaamic extremists currently constitute the most likely demographic to commit terrorist acts directed at Americans and the US, the exemtion of mosques from the same surveillance the rest of us are apparently subject to begs an answer...why are these potential nests of terrorists not being closely watched?
Obama Restricts Spying In Mosques While Spying Everywhere Else - Investors.com

I do not think any piece of land on these USA is exempt from NSA's (or Google the revised CIA's) surveillance. Regardless of what government says, you and I and properties are under constant watch. What I find funny is that government has become so paranoid it believes it has to keep the people under constant surveillance.

I do not think any piece of land on these USA is exempt from NSA's (or Google the revised CIA's) surveillance. Regardless of what government says, you and I and properties are under constant watch. What I find funny is that government has become so paranoid it believes it has to keep the people under constant surveillance.

Tragically sad, not so funny, really. It does lend credence to the idea that the reason government is so desperate to disarm the populace is because it fears what we might be driven to if they keep pushing things in the direction they have been.

Given the excuse for the most recent and egregious government violation of the Constitution and further degredation of our freedom is the so-called war on terrorism; and given the fact that islaamic extremists currently constitute the most likely demographic to commit terrorist acts directed at Americans and the US, the exemtion of mosques from the same surveillance the rest of us are apparently subject to begs an answer...why are these potential nests of terrorists not being closely watched?
Obama Restricts Spying In Mosques While Spying Everywhere Else - Investors.com

That article seems to be saying that the FBI cannot target mosques. It doesn't say if anyone else is also exempt, nor that mosques can never be put under surveillance.

It may be that mosques are being given a special treatment they do not deserve; I just can't be sure from the information given.

Of course they're exempted. Thats where the FBI and sometimes CIA agents are working to push the Muslims to attack America. They do it to Militia groups as well but there cant be any evidence connecting the Feds to any Muslim acts of violence.

PNAC documents call for a Muslim uprising against Christians. Prove me wrong, I dare ya'.

Forum List

Back