Mosque supporter curses out Holocaust survivor

What a doosh.
But calling him a "Lefty" isn't being fair.. For all we know, he could be a Ron Paul follower. Just sayin'. But I agree with the earlier post, there are idiots on both sides.

What a doosh.
But calling him a "Lefty" isn't being fair.. For all we know, he could be a Ron Paul follower. Just sayin'. But I agree with the earlier post, there are idiots on both sides.

Well.. can you back that up?

Or maybe.. he is a Lefty who's just a complete idiot?

And yes both sides have kooks, for example that man.

What a tolerant leftist.

That is where we are today. To disrespect a man for loving his the country that gave him his freedom. What a shame

I hope that leftist piece of garbage doesn't have children.

because righties never do this?

I hate to break it to you, there are dicks on both sides.

It is a 'what goes around, comes around' thing. The left made quite an issue about the guy being berated for mistakingly being taken for a Muslim, getting on the 'right wing intolerance' bandwagon. So, both sides have a minority that behave badly but.... if it is ok for the left to slam the right for theirs, then - in fairness - they can't really bitch when it happens the other way around.

What a doosh.

This is one of those 'it is better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it' moments for you.

What a tolerant leftist.

That is where we are today. To disrespect a man for loving his the country that gave him his freedom. What a shame

It is a 'what goes around, comes around' thing. The left made quite an issue about the guy being berated for mistakingly being taken for a Muslim, getting on the 'right wing intolerance' bandwagon. So, both sides have a minority that behave badly but.... if it is ok for the left to slam the right for theirs, then - in fairness - they can't really bitch when it happens the other way around.
I didn't, I called the guy a dick, and made it clear he was in the wrong. I didn't see too many righties in that thread doing the same. I did see a lot of people on the right try to defend the people yelling at the guy. I wonder if you counted how many lefties called the guy a dick in this thread, and how many righties called the people out in the thread how it would turn out? My money is on the left.

Yeah, it's great to watch everybody first trying to find excuses for the reprehensible behavior, then trying desperately to attribute it to the right.

How you can post with your foot constantly in your mouth is one of the great mysteries of the universe.

Yeah, let's look at those terrible lefties trying to find excuses for that behavior before you made this idiotic post:

What an asshole that douchebag is.

Too bad we couldn't see how it started. That guy is a dick, he should have just walked away. Who yells at an 80 year old, no matter their political beliefs?

A total and absolute jerk.

What a dbag...

which is proof that the whole thing is ugly.

but that has it's thread.... i think it's okay to allow this to stand on its own.

Last edited:
You should go check out the other thread Article 15, see how many from the right said the same thing about the people yelling at the non Muslim.

You should go check out the other thread Article 15, see how many from the right said the same thing about the people yelling at the non Muslim.

Heh ... I was the first to post a thread of the video ... you don't need to tell me about it, I was in the middle of it.

Heh ... I was the first to post a thread of the video ... you don't need to tell me about it, I was in the middle of it.

I know, I meant we should see how many defended the people shouting at the guy, or called them out .

I know for certain Allie tried to make the black guy out as the bad guy. Pot meet kettle.

Wow, a huge dick move on this guy's part. Absolutely no reason to yell at anyone 80 years old like that, never mind the fact he's a Holocaust survivor.

I know, I meant we should see how many defended the people shouting at the guy, or called them out .

I know for certain Allie tried to make the black guy out as the bad guy. Pot meet kettle.

:cuckoo:

What a tolerant leftist.

That is the truth.

Yes, there are dicks on both sides, but the irony is that the video ends with scripture:
"You shall rise in the presence of grey hairs, give honor to the aged, and fear God, I am the Lord"
Leviticus 19:32

The same right wingers that are chastising this guy are the same people that want to end Social Security and Medicare.

Hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises, for never intending to go beyond promise, it costs nothing.
Edmund Burke

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal

That is the truth.

Yes, there are dicks on both sides, but the irony is that the video ends with scripture:
"You shall rise in the presence of grey hairs, give honor to the aged, and fear God, I am the Lord"
Leviticus 19:32

The same right wingers that are chastising this guy are the same people that want to end Social Security and Medicare.

Hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises, for never intending to go beyond promise, it costs nothing.
Edmund Burke

Congratulations on proving that you are one of the bigger dicks on either side. Idiots on both sides accuse the other side of en mass of wanting to kill these programs, while the truth is that the sensible people who do talk about the need to change these programs are actually somewhere in the middle.

then says he did not learn his lesson.

youtube - holocaust surviver gets cursed out

do we just take this guys word he is a holocaust survivor ? and how is that relevant to this mosque debate..it not like they want to build a strudel factory at "ground zero "

My opinion is that it is irrelevant if the guy was actually in the holocaust, the sickening part of this is that when confronted with this data the other man claimed he did not learn his lesson.

Forum List

Back