Mosque supporter curses out Holocaust survivor

What does the holocaust have to do with the proposed Muslim center? Shouldn't the confused old jew be protesting outside the German embassy?

Yet another sterling character steps forward to marginalize and justify.

Fuck you ya stank twat. I don't think you're o so precious "holocaust" is funny. I do see humor in a dumb ass old jew interjecting his holocaust experience in a dispute between christians and muslims. Is there any situation where we don't have to defer to the suffering of the Jews? News Flash! I don't care! What ya gonna do? criticize everyone that doesn't pray to your never ending whining? If the Jews had done something about it THEN... we wouldn't have to put up with their eternal weak ass crying. Americans are not responsible! If the jews were not so stupid and selfish by sending their wealth out of Germany..maybe they could have paid someone with a set of balls to save their dumb asses from Hitler. At some point a community has to be responsible for its own survival.

What does the holocaust have to do with the proposed Muslim center? Shouldn't the confused old jew be protesting outside the German embassy?

Fuck you ya stank twat. I don't think you're o so precious "holocaust" is funny. I do see humor in a dumb ass old jew interjecting his holocaust experience in a dispute between christians and muslims. Is there any situation where we don't have to defer to the suffering of the Jews? News Flash! I don't care! What ya gonna do? criticize everyone that doesn't pray to your never ending whining? If the Jews had done something about it THEN... we wouldn't have to put up with their eternal weak ass crying. Americans are not responsible! If the jews were not so stupid and selfish by sending their wealth out of Germany..maybe they could have paid someone with a set of balls to save their dumb asses from Hitler. At some point a community has to be responsible for its own survival.

As I said.
Sterling character.

Anyone who screams at an 82 year-old man is a douchebag to begin with.

As I said.
Sterling character.

You're no better.

True story.

As I said.
Sterling character.

You're no better.

True story.

Ya OK my joke wasn't that great. But Allidumbass sent me a nasty message attached to a pathetic neg which pissed me off...not the neg but her shitty attitude. If the old fuck had never brought up being a holocaust survivor I would have been in his camp 100%. If I was a jew the holocaust would be an embarrasment. I certainly wouldn't constantly use it as an excuse for people to feel sorry for me. For example...how often do you hear the Japonese whine about being nuked in WWII? NEVER! They have too much pride. They would have done the same to us if given half a chance but they got it handed to them and they admire us for having had the guts to do it. The Jews didn't just all of a sudden get thrown into concentration camps. They just didn't have nary a one of them unselfish enough to steal an airplane ..load it with explosives and fly it straight up Hitlers ass. Why should I care more about them than they cared about themselves? No likey my take on it? Blow ME! Because if push came to shove that is exactly what I would do for my family.. They just rolled over and loaded their own fucking families onto cattle cars. How the fuck does somebody put their own children on a cattle car? Feel sorry for them?? Think not. I feel sorry for their kids. If they had died on their own doorsteps I would have respect. Loading your own children into cattle cars? Piss on them.

Last edited:

He might not be Jewish....others were swept up in the Holocaust too. Just FYI.

I'll now direct your attention to his Israel shirt...

Ah, did not really look closely at it....thank you.

However, what I said was true....there were others who died also. (thus ends my O/T)

As I said.
Sterling character.

You're no better.

True story.

Ya OK my joke wasn't that great. But Allidumbass sent me a nasty message attached to a pathetic neg which pissed me off...not the neg but her shitty attitude. If the old fuck had never brought up being a holocaust survivor I would have been in his camp 100%. If I was a jew the holocaust would be an embarrasment. I certainly wouldn't constantly use it as an excuse for people to feel sorry for me. For example...how often do you hear the Japonese whine about being nuked in WWII? NEVER! They have too much pride. They would have done the same to us if given half a chance but they got it handed to them and they admire us for having had the guts to do it. The Jews didn't just all of a sudden get thrown into concentration camps. They just didn't have nary a one of them unselfish enough to steal an airplane ..load it with explosives and fly it straight up Hitlers ass. Why should I care more about them than they cared about themselves? No likey my take on it? Blow ME! Because if push came to shove that is exactly what I would do for my family.. They just rolled over and loaded their own fucking families onto cattle cars. How the fuck does somebody put their own children on a cattle car? Feel sorry for them?? Think not. I feel sorry for their kids. If they had died on their own doorsteps I would have respect. Loading your own children into cattle cars? Piss on them.

I despise Zionists who exploit the Holocaust for political purposes. Frankly, I despise Zionism in general. But I don't extend this resentment to all Jews or blame them for the Holocaust.

As I said, though, Allie has no room to talk.

Both parties have assholes.

I do however think the Holocoust survivor and mosque supporter thing is a bit over played.
He is just an asshole.

You're no better.

True story.

I despise Zionists who exploit the Holocaust for political purposes. Frankly, I despise Zionism in general. But I don't extend this resentment to all Jews or blame them for the Holocaust.

Maybe I'm out of line on this. I just cannot stomach quitters and cowards. Especially when it comes to defending ones own children. Ya they let themselves get cornered in the gettos. BIG MISTAKE! But the atrocities started long before that. The second the first Jewish home was confiscated it should have been fucking ON!!!! I just flat don't buy into the excuses why they didn't do whatever it took to defend their community.

Yeah kinda like we did with the Japanese Americans? Or the Indians?
Of course we did treat the Japanese Americans a lot better than the Indians. We did not murder their entire families.

Yeah kinda like we did with the Japanese Americans? Or the Indians?
Of course we did treat the Japanese Americans a lot better than the Indians. We did not murder their entire families.

Well at least I'm consistant!:lol: I don't respect the Native Americans for the same exact reason. It was no secret from jump street that the white man was a snake. The Native Americans should have slaughtered every last one of the first White settlers. The next boat..same program. Trusting Whitey has NEVER worked out for ANY indigenous people.

Maybe I'm out of line on this. I just cannot stomach quitters and cowards. Especially when it comes to defending ones own children. Ya they let themselves get cornered in the gettos. BIG MISTAKE! But the atrocities started long before that. The second the first Jewish home was confiscated it should have been fucking ON!!!! I just flat don't buy into the excuses why they didn't do whatever it took to defend their community.

I agree, but I wasn't there. I guess it just didn't work out for some reason.

Forum List

Back