Mosque supporter curses out Holocaust survivor

Yeah, it's great to watch everybody first trying to find excuses for the reprehensible behavior, then trying desperately to attribute it to the right.

Yeah, it's great to watch everybody first trying to find excuses for the reprehensible behavior, then trying desperately to attribute it to the right.

Thanks for the neg rep. you should have probably read my first post in this thread. Go take your medication wacko.

Islamic law is about God's law, and it is not that far from what we read in the Declaration of Independence about "the Laws of Nature and Nature's God."

--Imam Rauf

Too bad we couldn't see how it started. That guy is a dick, he should have just walked away. Who yells at an 80 year old, no matter their political beliefs?

Here you go Allie, in case you are too stupid to find it.

At the core of Shariah law are God's commandments, revealed in the Old Testament and revised in the New Testament and the Quran.

--Imam Rauf

The principles behind American secular law are similar to Shariah law - that we protect life, liberty and property, that we provide for the common welfare, that we maintain a certain amount of modesty.

--Imam Rauf

:rolleyes: Would you only criticize PixiePoo for jumping to conclusions.

You twit..you super twit.

Of course not, especially since she was the first one. She even neg'd me for saying there are dicks on both sides. I am glad the rest on the righties in this thread aren't as stupid as she is.

Wait, I'm confused.

Curvelight is a rightie? I thought he was just a HUGE ASSHOLE!

What does the holocaust have to do with the proposed Muslim center? Shouldn't the confused old jew be protesting outside the German embassy?

Yet another sterling character steps forward to marginalize and justify.

Too bad we couldn't see how it started. That guy is a dick, he should have just walked away. Who yells at an 80 year old, no matter their political beliefs?

Here you go Allie, in case you are too stupid to find it.

Wow. That changes everything.

You retard.

So exactly why did you neg me? Because I called out someone for being partisan? or because I said there are dicks in both parties?

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, you shouldn't call people retarded.

"He didn't learn his lesson" Is that what he said? What does he want to do now, send the old guy back through Aushwichz?

Fucking libturd.

Forum List

Back