Mosque supporter curses out Holocaust survivor

No real leftist or liberal would say that therefor it must be a right wing plant.

You are SUCH A LIAR!

YOU, said you agreed with the comments of the Ground Zero Mosque Imam!

And no "leftist would say such things??????"

Now I REALLY NEED AN ASSHAT SMILEY!

Only phony liberals or right wing plants would say such a thing. It has to be a right wing plant to make the left look bad. The right is scared to be exposed for the bigots they are.

You are EXACTLY right. There is no way that these people aren't right wing plants. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!

Gee, how did you miss that line???? I say bigotry has blinded you.

Yeah, a CYA just excuses the whole thing!

Liberals! If they had brains they would actually be a challenge to debate!

But then they wouldn't be so much fun! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You bigots will never admit the truth, no surprise there.

Oh man! Projection alarm!

Liberals always did condemn in others what they refuse to see in themselves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think all sane & rational Americans can't wait for the Left's fifteen minutes to be up. Hopefully that time is coming soon. Make 2010 count people.

I think all sane & rational Americans can't wait for the Left's fifteen minutes to be up. Hopefully that time is coming soon. Make 2010 count people.

Why do you think they are so insanely terrified of the Glen Beck rally?

:lol::lol::lol:

Yea the guy talks about God and supporting our Soldiers and the Left completely freaks out. It's all just about politics for the Left. Glenn Beck is a cool guy and the Left's hysterical hate for him is just plain ignorant & pathetic. They're just embarrassing themselves at this point.

That is the truth.

Yes, there are dicks on both sides, but the irony is that the video ends with scripture:
"You shall rise in the presence of grey hairs, give honor to the aged, and fear God, I am the Lord"
Leviticus 19:32

The same right wingers that are chastising this guy are the same people that want to end Social Security and Medicare.

Hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises, for never intending to go beyond promise, it costs nothing.
Edmund Burke

Congratulations on proving that you are one of the bigger dicks on either side. Idiots on both sides accuse the other side of en mass of wanting to kill these programs, while the truth is that the sensible people who do talk about the need to change these programs are actually somewhere in the middle.

REALLY??? What Democrats want to kill Social Security and Medicare?

When the Democrats proposed measures in the health care bill to reduce Medicare costs, Republicans and right wing pea brains screamed that Democrats want to kill grandma

Maybe you need to return to planet EARTH...

The dems are killing medicare and social security as we speak. Medicare no longer covers dental and vision, btw. That's new in the last year.

Not to mention food stamps and medicaid.

Here in Oregon we are cutting employment related daycare and post-tanf.

so tell me again how much the Republicans hate the poor.

The Left is all done. This kind of despicable behavior only reinforces the belief that the Leftists gotta go. Make 2010 count America!

Meanwhile, American muslim cab driver is slashed with a knife because he actually admitted he was a muslim.

How do you know that? Unless I've missed something the accused man hasn't told his side of the story yet. You can't hear half the story and base your opinion on that. Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz.

Meanwhile, American muslim cab driver is slashed with a knife because he actually admitted he was a muslim.

How do you know that? Unless I've missed something the accused man hasn't told his side of the story yet. You can't hear half the story and base your opinion on that. Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz.

Actually, what I've read the guy who stabbed the cabbie was a leftist.

:confused:

Yea the guy talks about God and supporting our Soldiers and the Left completely freaks out. It's all just about politics for the Left. Glenn Beck is a cool guy and the Left's hysterical hate for him is just plain ignorant & pathetic. They're just embarrassing themselves at this point.

Why do you think anyone is freaking out? No one is hysterical. Beck puts himself front and center and people comment. It's not like anyone is desperate to hear about Beck. The only people all exited are the idiots that think something significant happened. It did not. No one that already believes in god and Beck is going to change thier mind about it or him. There is no movement. Most people already know what honor and charity are. Everyone already supports the troops. Listening to that moron babble isn't going to make anyone more patriotic. Granted there was a feeding frenzy on this board concerning Beck. Most if not all of it was aimed at the idiots that were screaming at people that all of a sudden were trying to claim they were all about charity and the troops as if those that think beck is a sociopathic moron don't care about our troops or charity. No one all of a sudden has a new opinion of Beck. No one has a new opinion about the idiots that support Beck. It's just fun to fuck with you dumb fuckers.

Why do you think anyone is freaking out? No one is hysterical. Beck puts himself front and center and people comment. It's not like anyone is desperate to hear about Beck. The only people all exited are the idiots that think something significant happened. It did not. No one that already believes in god and Beck is going to change thier mind about it or him. There is no movement. Most people already know what honor and charity are. Everyone already supports the troops. Listening to that moron babble isn't going to make anyone more patriotic. Granted there was a feeding frenzy on this board concerning Beck. Most if not all of it was aimed at the idiots that were screaming at people that all of a sudden were trying to claim they were all about charity and the troops as if those that think beck is a sociopathic moron don't care about our troops or charity. No one all of a sudden has a new opinion of Beck. No one has a new opinion about the idiots that support Beck. It's just fun to fuck with you dumb fuckers.

Your post just proves DENIAL is not just a River in Egypt. ;)

Your post just proves DENIAL is not just a River in Egypt. ;)

No...seriously. It was the Beck supporters that all got pissy and saying this poster or that one hates charity and hates the troops. One example Willow she neg repped me with this comment"Our soldiers are not crap you peice of shit.""claiming I said something against the troops. I never said anything about the troops. I just said Becks message is stupid. Then a whole group of Beck zombies said "yes I did say bad things about the troops". They completely came unglued ...how dare I criticise their crazy god boy!!!!!!!

Bottom line you people are bat shit crazy as is Beck.

The Left gotta go!! Fifteen Minutes is just about up. Make 2010 count America! See ya on Election Day. :)

Forum List

Back