Mosque shooting in New Zealand

i'll bet money that you never met any 'indians' in your life yet you talk about 'geronimo' .

No comment

Mostly , they are just like any other person unless they are pwicks. I grew up with 'chippewas' , first girlfriend was 'chippewa; , french and was very pretty . moral and shy . Some of my friends were 'chippewa' and other . My high school Mascot was the home of the REDMAN .

Then let me tell you that you are a damned asshole who needs an exchange brain. What for heavens sake is wrong with you? Why do you write such an unbelievable racistic Nazi-bullshit, when you made such positive experiences with people of another "race"? Good grief! In this world exists really nothing what's not existing.

PS: But let me ask you something, because I am curious: Why did you not marry your girlfriend and became a chippewa?

Last edited:
i'll bet money that you never met any 'indians' in your life yet you talk about 'geronimo' .

No comment

Mostly , they are just like any other person unless they are pwicks. I grew up with 'chippewas' , first girlfriend was 'chippewa; , french and was very pretty . moral and shy . Some of my friends were 'chippewa' and other . My high school Mascot was the home of the REDMAN .

Then let me tell you that you are a damned asshole who needs an exchange brain. What for heavens sake is wrong with you? Why do you write such an unbelievable racistic Nazi-bullshit, when you made such positive experiences with people of another "race"? Good grief! In this world exists really nothing what's not existing.

PS: But let me ask you something, because I am curious: Why did you not marry your girlfriend and became a chippewa?

--------------------------------------------- because i married someone else . And i said nothing nice about Chippewas , i simply told the truth about SOME 'chippewas' that i knew Zang .

No comment

--------------------------------------------- because i married someone else . And i said nothing nice about Chippewas , i simply told the truth about SOME 'chippewas' that i knew Zang .

Got it. Some people make dirty everthing they touch and afterwards they cry the world is dirty. And some other people are abte to be thrown in most dark times of history into the hell of the most evil places - and they let bloom flowers for all people. I will pray for you - but seriosly I have to say too: My hope for the victims of New Zealand to find god is bigger.

By three things does the world endure: by truth, justice and peace
Rabban Shimon ben (the son of) Gamliel

Last edited:
Never happens... I guess the whole world must be a gun free zone, since a mass shooter has never been stopped by a good guy with a gun before he got started.
You know what else has never happened? Little Joey felling the truth. What an asshole propagandist.
Washington, D.C. – According to a new report released by the FBI, citizens successfully intervened in eight active shooter incidents in 2016 and 2017.

The FBI report says that the citizens “safely and successfully” ended the shooting by confronting the shooter. “Their selfless actions likely saved many lives,” the report stated.
That’s a report from none other than the F.B.I. acknowledging that armed citizens stop and prevent mass shootings regularly. And remember...little Joey loves his federal government.

New FBI Report: Armed Citizens Stopped 4 Recent Active Shooters - Blue Lives Matter

Never happens... I guess the whole world must be a gun free zone, since a mass shooter has never been stopped by a good guy with a gun before he got started.
You know what else has never happened? Little Joey felling the truth. What an asshole propagandist.
February has produced even more evidence that the fundamental right to keep and bear arms is not an anachronism that no longer deserves constitutional protection, but a vital tool safeguarding individual liberty.
Every single day in America, lives are saved and crimes are averted thanks to our right to keep and bear arms.

New Cases of Armed Citizens Stopping Criminals in February

New Topics

Forum List

Back