Mosque plans to be ditched?

Lol.

Total people killed by abortion clinic bombings? Two? Three?

And were the killers embraced by the Christian community, let alone the Conservative leadership?

Nope.

Were they renounced soundly?

Yes, they were.

So this is a ridiculous comparison. Though if that's the best the Christian-hating left has, I guess it's a good sign.

nope, many of the people who supposedly follow jesus were quite happy when "tiller the baby killer" was murdered

link?

Gee... I'm glad they're so worried about a "wave of bitterness" now. I guess they weren't thinking of any sort of "wave" when they MURDERED 3,000 INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN COLD BLOOD! I guess that didn't matter.

Well I got news for ya muslims, you've ALREADY stirred up a pretty damn good sized WAVE of bitterness. Maybe just LEAVING America would help. Go back to where you came from.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

did you wear your white hood while typing?

you do know that muslim americans died in the 9//11 attacks right?

I love this bullshit argument.

What part of this aren't you morons getting?

The fucking terrorists do not give a shit who they kill. Fellow Muslim? Too fucking bad. Your own mom? Eh, she's just a stupid woman anyway, good bye mom. THEY DON'T CARE.

Why you do loons keep making the mistake of assuming that the entire world gives the same weight to human life that we do? They don't.

The problem is the number of Americans who are unable and unwilling to differentiate terrorists from Muslims who want to peacefully practice their faith

Lol.

Total people killed by abortion clinic bombings? Two? Three?

And were the killers embraced by the Christian community, let alone the Conservative leadership?

Nope.

Were they renounced soundly?

Yes, they were.

So this is a ridiculous comparison. Though if that's the best the Christian-hating left has, I guess it's a good sign.

nope, many of the people who supposedly follow jesus were quite happy when "tiller the baby killer" was murdered

link?

I'll co-sign that statement. Heard many anti abortion callers on radio shows glad the doctor was stopped. I didn't personally here any "leaders" say so.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

did you wear your white hood while typing?

you do know that muslim americans died in the 9//11 attacks right?

I love this bullshit argument.

What part of this aren't you morons getting?

The fucking terrorists do not give a shit who they kill. Fellow Muslim? Too fucking bad. Your own mom? Eh, she's just a stupid woman anyway, good bye mom. THEY DON'T CARE.

Why you do loons keep making the mistake of assuming that the entire world gives the same weight to human life that we do? They don't.

The problem is the number of Americans who are unable and unwilling to differentiate terrorists from Muslims who want to peacefully practice their faith

Agreed.

Hope this news is true and the muslims actually found a bit of decency and decided to ditch the obviously provocative and extremely tasteless act of building a cultural center next to the memorial.

maybe the ny unions made them an offer they couldn't refuse......

:lol:

I actually read an article earlier that says it was discovered Con Edison owns half of the property.

Not so fast.

The developers of the controversial mosque proposed near Ground Zero own only half the site where they want to construct the $100 million building, The Post has learned.

One of the two buildings on Park Place is owned by Con Edison, even though Soho Properties told officials and the public that it owns the entire parcel. And any potential sale by Con Ed faces a review by the state Public Service Commission.

Half-baked mosque - NYPOST.com

Gov. Paterson will meet personally with the developers of the Ground Zero mosque this week in a bid to find them a new location, even as one of the project's backers insisted yesterday that the current site is "nowhere near the World Trade Center."

"The governor told me there's a meeting," said Rep. Peter King, (R-LI), who spoke with Paterson yesterday morning. "He told me that the builders and the leaders from the mosque" will be there.

A spokesman for Paterson confirmed efforts to set up a powwow, but would not discuss the purpose. But King said it would be to discuss getting the state's help to find a new location for their proposed mosque and community center.

Gov to meet on mosque 'move' - NYPOST.com

"But several people familiar with the debate among New York's Islamic activists now claim that the leaders are convinced abandoning the site is preferable to unleashing a wave of bitterness towards Muslims.

Gee... I'm glad they're so worried about a "wave of bitterness" now. I guess they weren't thinking of any sort of "wave" when they MURDERED 3,000 INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN COLD BLOOD! I guess that didn't matter.

Well I got news for ya muslims, you've ALREADY stirred up a pretty damn good sized WAVE of bitterness. Maybe just LEAVING America would help. Go back to where you came from.

Useful post, my ass!!! To bin Laden, maybe. He loves useful idiots that further the narrative that the West wants to destroy Islam. :cuckoo:

"But several people familiar with the debate among New York's Islamic activists now claim that the leaders are convinced abandoning the site is preferable to unleashing a wave of bitterness towards Muslims.

Useful post, my ass!!! To bin Laden, maybe. He loves useful idiots that further the narrative that the West wants to destroy Islam. :cuckoo:

excepts the fact say it was his muslim ass that attacked the west and not the other way around.. facts facts facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
What a flag waving dumbass you are. The United States has wasted a TRILLION dollars, over 4,000 US soldiers' lives, along with who knows how many innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to thump our military might, and we are STILL getting our asses handed to us daily by radical Muslims in rags riding bicycles, and putting IEDs together in mud houses. Are you STUPID enough to think these people are actually scared of YOU?

Well I'll tell ya what puss dick, maybe if we fought the fuckin' wars we're in with these rag heads like we meant to WIN them, they would be scared. As it is, we just play patty cake with them. Maybe some round the clock carpet bombing would get their attention, or a strategically placed nuke. Nine years in Afghanistan is an utter embarrassment.

how about we give the military these roe.....kill them and win.....and make it snappy....

That's what I'd tell them if I was in charge. Use everything you've got to win, and get the hell out. Make every damn day "SHOCK AND AWE" until it's over.

Where did I say "destroy islam" ya fuckin' nostril nugget? Comprehend what you read much?

Engage brain before fingers moron.

Last edited:
Sounds like Dick Rider was so excited about this news that he had to go hang TWO ******* to work down his raging hardon!

people on the right here just blithely lump all Muslims together and blame them for the actions of a few radicals. It makes no sense. It is no different than lumping all Christians together and holding them all accountable for the actions of Eric Rudolph. The VAST majority of Christians around the world would not agree with setting off bombs in public places in order to protest abortions. Similarly, the VAST majority of Muslims around the world would not agree with flying airplanes into skyscrapers in order to protest America's unconditional support for Israel.

What a flag waving dumbass you are. The United States has wasted a TRILLION dollars, over 4,000 US soldiers' lives, along with who knows how many innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to thump our military might, and we are STILL getting our asses handed to us daily by radical Muslims in rags riding bicycles, and putting IEDs together in mud houses. Are you STUPID enough to think these people are actually scared of YOU?

Well I'll tell ya what puss dick, maybe if we fought the fuckin' wars we're in with these rag heads like we meant to WIN them, they would be scared. As it is, we just play patty cake with them. Maybe some round the clock carpet bombing would get their attention, or a strategically placed nuke. Nine years in Afghanistan is an utter embarrassment.

Rather than harken back to the days of Dresden and Hamburg, why don't you simply live in the here and now and realize that your carpet bombings days are over and have been for some time? Besides, all of the radicals who attacked us on 9/11 are alredy dead, and have been since well, 9/11....

what a flag waving dumbass you are. The united states has wasted a trillion dollars, over 4,000 us soldiers' lives, along with who knows how many innocent civilians in iraq and afghanistan trying to thump our military might, and we are still getting our asses handed to us daily by radical muslims in rags riding bicycles, and putting ieds together in mud houses. Are you stupid enough to think these people are actually scared of you?

well i'll tell ya what puss dick, maybe if we fought the fuckin' wars we're in with these rag heads like we meant to win them, they would be scared. As it is, we just play patty cake with them. Maybe some round the clock carpet bombing would get their attention, or a strategically placed nuke. Nine years in afghanistan is an utter embarrassment.

rather than harken back to the days of dresden and hamburg, why don't you simply live in the here and now and realize that your carpet bombings days are over and have been for some time? Besides, all of the radicals who attacked us on 9/11 are alredy dead, and have been since well, 9/11....

because that is not how john rambo would solve this issue and pole rider's mullet demands to shoot at least one exploding arrow!

well i'll tell ya what puss dick, maybe if we fought the fuckin' wars we're in with these rag heads like we meant to win them, they would be scared. As it is, we just play patty cake with them. Maybe some round the clock carpet bombing would get their attention, or a strategically placed nuke. Nine years in afghanistan is an utter embarrassment.

rather than harken back to the days of dresden and hamburg, why don't you simply live in the here and now and realize that your carpet bombings days are over and have been for some time? Besides, all of the radicals who attacked us on 9/11 are alredy dead, and have been since well, 9/11....

because that is not how john rambo would solve this issue and pole rider's mullet demands to shoot at least one exploding arrow!

You are right. Rambo would have killed all 1.6 BILLION Muslims by now. I wonder when Pole Rider is heading to Iraq or Afghanistan to fight?

You are right. Rambo would have killed all 1.6 BILLION Muslims by now. I wonder when Pole Rider is heading to Iraq or Afghanistan to fight?

no no.. you see, Pole Rider has this flame print do-rag and a motorbike named FREEDOM and that takes care of his obligation here, thanks.

no no.. you see, Pole Rider has this flame print do-rag and a motorbike named FREEDOM and that takes care of his obligation here, thanks.

Oh, so he's a Republican....got it.

people on the right here just blithely lump all Muslims together and blame them for the actions of a few radicals. It makes no sense. It is no different than lumping all Christians together and holding them all accountable for the actions of Eric Rudolph. The VAST majority of Christians around the world would not agree with setting off bombs in public places in order to protest abortions. Similarly, the VAST majority of Muslims around the world would not agree with flying airplanes into skyscrapers in order to protest America's unconditional support for Israel.

Its almost like judging all blacks because some blacks are involved in crimes.....

Oh wait a minute....the Right Wing already does that

Its almost like judging all blacks because some blacks are involved in crimes.....

Oh wait a minute....the Right Wing already does that

That is what the Democrats do to the whole TEA Party.

Forum List

Back