Mosque Pays Fine for Vandalism

I get that, but if you're going to nit-pick, the verb 'do" can be inferred but withtout a comma after "OK", it's an not a complete sentence.
In any case, you might be more circumspect with grammatic erudition and try not to look like a pedant. I love this stuff! :)

Quite so --- it is "an not a complete sentence" Eloquently put.

Does Czech have redundant articles?
It has nothing to do with articles and Czech has no articles. Stick to things like sports. You'd look far less foolish.

I guess that's a compliment. Yeah I already know Czech has no articles. Apparently you miss that since you just did double double duty in English. You don't even see it do ya?
You insert a comma before a negative tag question. Just talk to me about the Phillies since you're not in my league anywhere else.

Nope ---- indeed you don't.
You have no idea of what I'm talking about, do you?

.... on their own property, to help the vandal avoid jail.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

In October of 2016, the Masjid Al Salam mosque in Fort Smith, Arkansas, was vandalized. Now more than a year later, the man charged with the crime is getting a helping hand from the people he hurt the most.

Back in October the mosque was vandalized with swastikas and the words "go home." The mosque's security cameras caught the man in the act. That person was identified as Abraham Davis. He was charged with a felony, which consisted of community service and a hefty fine. But it was a fine he might not have been able to pay on his own, so the Masjid Al Salam stepped in.

"We heard that he was having financial problems," said Louay Nassri, the president of Al Salam. "Now if you don't pay your fine, that's an automatic six years in jail. Well, we didn't want him to go to jail for six years," he told KARK-TV.

So Nassri wrote a check for $1,700 to wipe out the fine for Davis. <<​

Link

Dood just got a lesson in Mercy. Hate is a dead-end street.

Thank you for posting this. You see every time muslims do something kind it’s newsworthy. Unlike the case with Christians, where their kind deeds go unrecognized

No no, it's not "newsworthy"; it's indicative of some ulterior motive, because "them" can't be doing that sort of thing from a place of innocence ---- not if it fails to fit in my pre-judged concept of "them".

No this is all a furtive plot to install Sharia, kill gays and beat wives. Gotta read the thread.

What's that? The story mentions nothing about gays or wives or Sharia? Not to worry. We just pull it out of our ass and plug it in here at USMthefuckB. We're not here to deal with those pesky "facts". We're here to write scary monster stories.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

In October of 2016, the Masjid Al Salam mosque in Fort Smith, Arkansas, was vandalized. Now more than a year later, the man charged with the crime is getting a helping hand from the people he hurt the most.

Back in October the mosque was vandalized with swastikas and the words "go home." The mosque's security cameras caught the man in the act. That person was identified as Abraham Davis. He was charged with a felony, which consisted of community service and a hefty fine. But it was a fine he might not have been able to pay on his own, so the Masjid Al Salam stepped in.

"We heard that he was having financial problems," said Louay Nassri, the president of Al Salam. "Now if you don't pay your fine, that's an automatic six years in jail. Well, we didn't want him to go to jail for six years," he told KARK-TV.

Link

Thank you for posting this. You see every time muslims do something kind it’s newsworthy. Unlike the case with Christians, where their kind deeds go unrecognized
Aw you poor thing :itsok:

I’m not complaining. When Christians do the right thing it’s just the norm. When Muslims do the right thing it’s a big time news event. Ya know what I mean?

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

I’m not complaining. When Christians do the right thing it’s just the norm. When Muslims do the right thing it’s a big time news event. Ya know what I mean?

No. What do you mean?

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

No no, it's not "newsworthy"; it's indicative of some ulterior motive, because "them" can't be doing that sort of thing from a place of innocence ---- not if it fails to fit in my pre-judged concept of "them".

No this is all a furtive plot to install Sharia, kill gays and beat wives. Gotta read the thread.

What's that? The story mentions nothing about gays or wives or Sharia? Not to worry. We just pull it out of our ass and plug it in here at USMthefuckB. We're not here to deal with those pesky "facts". We're here to write scary monster stories.

Wow no alterior motive with these Muslims? That’s amazing, even more newsworthy than I initially thought.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

No. What do you mean?

For such an English buff, you sure have problems with comprehension

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

Wow no alterior motive with these Muslims? That’s amazing, even more newsworthy than I initially thought.

I guess you could say there was an "alterior" motive, since the $1700 they paid on the vandal's behalf was put aside for improvements to the mosque, hence to alter it. :dunno:

This board is such a cesspool. Here's a house of worship that gets festooned with hate speech, then goes out of its way to keep the perp who did it out of jail ---------------------------------- and they're still monsters. :banghead:

Liberals celebrate Muslim savagery, but loathe Christianity. Sad, as well as true

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

Okay buddy
itsok.gif

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

No. What do you mean?

For such an English buff, you sure have problems with comprehension

English --- that's a good idea. Try using it to explain yourself.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

I guess you could say there was an "alterior" motive, since the $1700 they paid on the vandal's behalf was put aside for improvements to the mosque, hence to alter it. :dunno:

This board is such a cesspool. Here's a house of worship that gets festooned with hate speech, then goes out of its way to keep the perp who did it out of jail ---------------------------------- and they're still monsters. :banghead:

I didn’t say they were monsters, dumb-dumb. I said they did the right thing.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

You? When did "this board" become all about you?

What kind of wife beating does he teach from his love.

Um.... OK anybody else want to have a go at forming a complete sentence?
Did you understand what was asked, or you can't answer it?

We did that yesterday Snoogles. Try to catch up. That was 100 posts ago.
Lastamender was just pointing out your poor attempts at evasion. Like after I boxed you in the canyon and you started discussing syntax instead.

Very 90's message board debate techniques.

Lastamender was just pointing out your poor attempts at evasion. Like after I boxed you in the canyon and you started discussing syntax instead.

All you've done here is try to troll the topic with inane diversions. Go find a place to grow up if you can't handle the actual topic. Dig?

Meathead tried to white knight for your trolling too. He's still back there looking for his double article. :rofl:

Liberals celebrate Muslim savagery, but loathe Christianity. Sad, as well as true

Link?

What’s your thread supposed to prove, huh? That we have it wrong about the Muslims? Well let me tell you the overriding evidence suggests that Muslims are bad people by in large. One good deed isn’t going to erase that. I’m not saying there aren’t good Muslims, but there’s a large faction of them that support terrorism. And I refuse to sugarcoat that.

You? When did "this board" become all about you?

Well you were quoting me...

All you've done here is try to troll the topic with inane diversions. Go find a place to grow up if you can't handle the actual topic. Dig?

Meathead tried to white knight for your trolling too. He's still back there looking for his double article. :rofl:
These are the beautiful souls you're defending. :)

Mosque Pays Fine for Vandalism .

Forum List

Back