Mosque On Ground Zero. An Act Of Aggression: Yea Or Nay?

no, it really doesn't. Can you list a few examples of "offensive things" and "as much profit" that has been restrained for the sake of "common sense"?

A list of your medications might help the rest of us more.

I think the issue is that he is OFF his medications lol

yea yea yea, ya whiny bitch. How does it feel to be the newest USMB member wholly lambasted by both the left AND the right on this forum, twinky?

no, it really doesn't. Can you list a few examples of "offensive things" and "as much profit" that has been restrained for the sake of "common sense"?

so that's a "No, Shogun, I really can't. In fact, I'm just a silly bastard throwing out poorly planned shit talking because my mommy didn't love me as a child."

ok then!

No, it was a, most of us understand the meaning, but you are having trouble. I attribute it to over medicating, along with your usual demeanor. If you really need a redemial post reading class, I suppose I can help you out. Though you are going to have to ask nicely.

so that's a "No, Shogun, I really can't. In fact, I'm just a silly bastard throwing out poorly planned shit talking because my mommy didn't love me as a child."

ok then!

No, it was a, most of us understand the meaning, but you are having trouble. I attribute it to over medicating, along with your usual demeanor. If you really need a redemial post reading class, I suppose I can help you out. Though you are going to have to ask nicely.

oh, you speak for "most of us" now, eh?

:rofl:

talk about self-convinced GRANDEUR, mr. schitzo.

what is a... "redemial" post reading class?

:lol:

so, fool, did you want to cite examples of your assertions or shall we just boil this down to your laughable reproach after being challenged to do so?

:eusa_whistle:

Total BS. And Bloomberg is an ass for not standing up to it. Now the blind bat wants to give them government property. Liberal morons.

I'd like to cover my ass by saying, that just because I am standing against broad-brushing Islam, and standing for this building in the name of freedom, doesn't mean that if they DO somehow publicly begind supporting terrorism in any way shape or form......I will visit them myself to give them a piece. of. my mind. and that was not a terrorism joke.

I'd like to cover my ass by saying, that just because I am standing against broad-brushing Islam, and standing for this building in the name of freedom, doesn't mean that if they DO somehow publicly begind supporting terrorism in any way shape or form......I will visit them myself to give them a piece. of. my mind. and that was not a terrorism joke.

Speaking for myself, I had no doubt in my mind that you were not supporting terror.

Speaking for myself, I had no doubt in my mind that you were not supporting terror.

Thanks man!! :razz:

ok then!

so, fool, did you want to cite examples of your assertions or shall we just boil this down to your laughable reproach after being challenged to do so?

You can no more challenge me, than the fruit fly on my desk.

maybe you should learn how to use a fucking comma before trying to step up to me, child.

it's a REDEMIAL lesson for you.

This thead is rather long, so I admit not reading the entire thread.

Has it been discussed that this is one of TWO Mosques being petitioned to be next to Ground Zero? One has approval and this one is now waiting for their approval.

Two Mosques on Ground zero:

Prior to the board vote, a second mosque, the Masjid announced plans to build their mosque in the shadows of Ground Zero as well

The Cordoba Initiative mosque near Ground Zero

So yeah, I agree with these Muslims who say it is a provocation:

"We Muslims know the Ground Zero mosque is meant to be a deliberate provocation"

Read more: Mischief in Manhattan

Last edited:

maybe you should learn how to use a fucking comma before trying to step up to me, child.

it's a REDEMIAL lesson for you.

You missed a comma in your sentence. That remedial comment seems to have hit a nerve. Had to look it up first didn't you. I would have answered your question a ways back, but it just would have encouraged you to ask more stupid questions. Best to nip it in the bud.

633770786063136445-SpellingNazi.jpg

Forum List

Back