Mosque In Missouri Destroyed By Arson

Church burnings Mosques and temples happen all the time. Some people are just crazy. Doesn't help that liberals denigrate religion on a daily basis.

The perpetrator is a white male, and this was in a bright red rural part of Missouri, it's got teabagger written all over it,...

There as been exac6tly ZERO evidence that a Tea Party member has ever done any of the things you desperate liberals have claimed they did. Gifford was shot by a loon that had no political ties except TO Gifford. The discovery channel shooter was a left wing environmental loon, The VA shooter was what Chinese and crazy? As for the Colorado shooting there is no evidence he was a member of the Tea party either.

The Tea party has committed no violent acts at all. Yet you lefties keep trying to claim they are violent. You have failed at every turn. You have no evidence that this incident was committed by a member of the Tea party either.

Once again religious structures get torched in the South every year. From all faiths. And it is always some kid or some crazy.

The tea party, by and large, are old, fat, ignorant, racist white guys, most of whom are not violent, i agree...

When the left set Mrs. Palin's church on fire the left thought it was hilarious! Hypocrite much?

When the left set Mrs. Palin's church on fire the left thought it was hilarious! Hypocrite much?

did your brain break again

there is a way to fix it once and for all, you know

there really is

and imagine a life where you dont hate everyone who isnt exactly like you, you will be much more relaxed

"For the second time in about a month, a mosque in Joplin, Missouri caught fire on Monday, but this time it was burned to the ground.

KODE first reported that firefighters responded to a fire at the Islamic Center of Joplin, but the flames quickly spread and engulfed the building. There were no reports of injuries.

The fire marshal has been called to investigate, the Jasper County Sheriff’s Office said.

The FBI recently announced a $15,000 reward for information leading to the arrested of a man is who suspected of arson after a July 4 fire was set on the roof of the same building. Surveillance video captured footage of a man throwing a burning object onto the roof. "

Missouri mosque destroyed in suspicious fire | The Raw Story

A $15,000 reward for information?
Well look no further than this board.
Who DOESN'T know that some right wing Punk rocker did it? :lol:

This proably wasn't done by a Muslim.
They seem to prefer the buildings they burn to be full of people.

I don't know of any reason to believe otherwise.

dear god please tell me you are not active military

What? Like that heroic muslim US Army Maj. who shot down so many of his unarmed comrades? No, I'm just an old Vietnam vet.

You mean like that radical right wing nutcase vet that was awarded the bronze star and carried out the biggest terror attack on america next to 9/11, Timothy McVeigh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back