Mosque arsonist: ‘I only know what I hear on Fox News’

Mosque arsonist tells court: ‘I only know what I hear on Fox News’ | The Raw Story

An Indiana man convicted of setting fire to a mosque in Ohio told a judge on Wednesday that he committed the crimes because Fox News and conservative talk radio had convinced him that “most Muslims are terrorists.”

Randolph Linn, 52, accepted a plea deal in which he pled guilty to all charges in connection to setting a fire in the prayer room at the Islamic Center of Greater Toledo on Sept. 30. Under the deal, Linn is expected to serve 20 years in prison instead of 40.

Linn explained to the court that he had gotten “riled up” after watching Fox News.

“And I was more sad when Judge [Jack] Zouhary asked him that, ‘Do you know any Muslims or do you know what Islam is?’” one mosque member who attended the hearing recalled to WNWO. “And he said, ‘No, I only know what I hear on Fox News and what I hear on radio.’”

“Muslims are killing Americans and trying to blow stuff up,” Linn also reportedly told the judge. “Most Muslims are terrorists and don’t believe in Jesus Christ.”

Linn claimed that he had consumed 45 beers in the 6 hours before leaving his Indiana home to set fire to the mosque, which he had discovered while working as a truck driver.
<more>

Raw Story (Mosque arsonist tells court: ‘I only know what I hear on Fox News’ | The Raw Story)

So?
and mr. pointless?

ISLAM:
When its founder, Muhammad a middle-aged man, saw a six year old girl named Aisha, he lusted after her and asked her father for her hand in marriage. The father wisely said no. After the father died, Muhammad married the girl, then nine. Today, we call such people...Pedophiles.
While his early preachings were about peace, his latter teachings were about killing those who didn't follow his teachings and those who wouldn't convert. His followers were instructed to kill the Jews and Christians.
Muhammad was a tribal warrior who attacked caravans, robbing and killing those in them.
Most mosques being built in the U.S., are funded by the Saudis (the Wahabi version of Islam). The Wahabi sect teaches that it is acceptable to beat their women and marry children. It forbids other religions and it, along with other Islamist sects, oppress and persecute those of other beliefs.
If Islam were formed today, it would be branded a dangerous cult.
It is both religious, as well as political and it's growing here.
We tolerate it for two reasons:
1. Its sheer numbers of followers.
2. Bleeding heart liberals and the politically correct crowd who seek to appease them in the hopes that they will be good secular people.
A Muslim who considers himself to be a true and devout Muslim, believes that every word in the Quran is the absolute truth and that Muhammad's latter teachings supercede his earlier teachings of peace. He cannot and will not make actual friends with "infidels" (that's you and me). He will enter into business with the infidel if it suits him and will fight with the infidel if it will improve his sects position somewhere.
The "nation building" in Afghanistan and Iraq were doomed from the start. They are not Japan (which was our successful nation building experiment after World War II). Buddhism is a largely peaceful philosophy and thus changes could be fairly easily made. Islam on the other hand, is a primitive, violent, tribal religion, that dominates their mindset and cannot be changed.
Bottom line in all this rambling is that, Randolph Linn's belief that Islam is the enemy, is true. However, as long as their numbers remain less than 10% of the population, they aren't much of one.

Last edited:
ISLAM:
When its founder, Muhammad a middle-aged man, saw a six year old girl named Aisha, he lusted after her and asked her father for her hand in marriage. The father wisely said no. After the father died, Muhammad married the girl, then nine. Today, we call such people...Pedophiles.
While his early preachings were about peace, his latter teachings were about killing those who didn't follow his teachings and those who wouldn't convert. His followers were instructed to kill the Jews and Christians.
Muhammad was a tribal warrior who attacked caravans, robbing and killing those in them.
Most mosques being built in the U.S., are funded by the Saudis (the Wahabi version of Islam). The Wahabi sect teaches that it is acceptable to beat their women and marry children. It forbids other religions and it, along with other Islamist sects, oppress and persecute those of other beliefs.
2. Bleeding heart liberals and the politically correct crowd who seek to appease them in the hopes that they will be good secular people.
A Muslim who considers himself to be a true and devout Muslim, believes that every word in the Quran is the absolute truth and that Muhammad's latter teachings supercede his earlier teachings of peace. He cannot and will not make actual friends with "infidels" (that's you and me). He will enter into business with the infidel if it suits him and will fight with the infidel if it will improve his sects position somewhere.
The "nation building" in Afghanistan and Iraq were doomed from the start. They are not Japan (which was our successful nation building experiment after World War II). Buddhism is a largely peaceful philosophy and thus changes could be fairly easily made. Islam on the other hand, is a primitive, violent, tribal religion, that dominates their mindset and cannot be changed.
Bottom line in all this rambling is that, Randolph Linn's belief that Islam is the enemy, is true. However, as long as their numbers remain less than 10% of the population, they aren't much of one.
Sounds a lot like mormonism.

Last part of article....

"Linn claimed that he had consumed 45 beers in the 6 hours before leaving his Indiana home to set fire to the mosque, which he had discovered while working as a truck driver."

What a fucking joke ....

Is that even possible without dying of alcohol poisoning?:confused:

7 drinks an hour. Possible if you're an alcoholic

People on the left that support islam are hyprocrites. You think the most extermist chirstian are bad? You haven't seen anything until you let enough muslims into this country to find your idea's being trashed.

Of course Obama is talking with the taliban. So it doesn't suprize me.

ISLAM:
Sounds a lot like mormonism.

except mormonism doesn't force it's way with the sword. Think about it.

Well...I'd say we have proof that idiot, Fox and alcohol don't mix well.

Your typical Fox news viewer and talk radio listener.

As I said before, typical liberal trying to blame their actions on Fox news.

:badgrin: That is the dumbest thing you've said so far. Honestly is anyone surprised this happened? If anything I'm surprised Fox doesn't cause more insane idiots to go off.

You stupid libtards want to blame Fox for everything, but when some try to say they had a part in getting a Marine freed from a Mexican prison... Well Fox News has NO INFLUENCE anywhere on anything...

Make up your minds idiots!

:eusa_clap:
It's good that got that idiot marine out if jail. Good for hem. Now back to.hate from fox pertaining to Muslims.

Forum List

Back