CDZ Moses Was a Real Historical Person

George Rodonaia 1976, search it yourself
of course you don't have and/or want to link it because it's bull shit
I gave you data, and you are too lazy to Google it? OK, I dont care, but I answered your question.

This is something you atheists love to do, ask questions of theists, we go and dig it up, then you ignore it and ask another question.

I dont play that shit. Go look it up yourself, dude.
wow--please stop with ALL the evidence!! there's so much of it!!!

George Rodonaia 1976, search it yourself
of course you don't have and/or want to link it because it's bull shit
I gave you data, and you are too lazy to Google it? OK, I dont care, but I answered your question.

This is something you atheists love to do, ask questions of theists, we go and dig it up, then you ignore it and ask another question.

....no such thing as atheist because god hasn't been proven to exist = so you can't not believe in something that doesn't exist

Then how do you explain how we are here since time cannot be itself eternal?
that doesn't prove there is a god or miracles
It wasnt meant to. You say that you know there is no Creator and I am asking how you know that, to which you simply ask another question.

DumB.
hahahahhahah
....you theist claim there is a god/creator--it's up to YOU to prove it--NOT for us to disprove it..just like a court of law, it's up to the prosecutor [ who claims a crime is committed ] to prove guilt--not for the defendant to prove not guilty

..if you can't prove there is a god--NO god

....you theist claim there is a god/creator--it's up to YOU to prove it--NOT for us to disprove it..just like a court of law, it's up to the prosecutor [ who claims a crime is committed ] to prove guilt--not for the defendant to prove not guilty
..if you can't prove there is a god--NO god
But it has been proven ever since Plato, but you atheists simply wave it off and say, no god does not exist like a Mother who wont believe her darling little boy murdered someone.
Your disbelief proves nothing and your repeating answered questions is clinical.

....no such thing as atheist because god hasn't been proven to exist = so you can't not believe in something that doesn't exist
Lol, despite the FACT that about 4 BILLION people believe in a Creator?

roflmao
hahahhahahah--humans believing makes it true--hahahahhaha
that is some AWESOME evidence

hey--I see you are not going to provide evidence = you are full of crap
I've given you many chances

There were more eye witnesses of Lazarus coming back from the dead than of any witnesses to Trump demanding Quid pro Quo from the Ukraine.
even if true--there is no evidence he was dead
Yeah, because people back then couldnt tell someone was dead?

Jesus did say Lazarus was not dead but only asleep, so maybe he really wasnt dead, which supports my point that sometimes the miraculous is only natural events not understood by the science of that time.

In 1976 the medical tech was much better and George Rodonaia was dead but came back to life.

Last edited:
hahahhahahah--humans believing makes it true--hahahahhaha
that is some AWESOME evidence

Lol, you are funny, I was rebutting your claim that people cannot believe, not making an argument.

hey--I see you are not going to provide evidence = you are full of crap
I've given you many chances

That you have given exactly zero seconds of time thinking about.

I really could not care less what you believe, but when you go around saying stupid things like there is no God, I respond.

The fact that you say I have given no evidence which I have tells me everything I need to know; you are incapable of thought on this subject.

Forum List

Back