Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

This situation created an opportunity for those that could make some money. Jewish Bankers, called Shulhani, set up shop in the temple courtyard and processed money exchanges.

These were called the money changers in the Bible. However, this practice wasn’t the problem.

Exchange banking was common at that time, and there were small kiosks built into the temple courtyard for that purpose. Also, the bankers had to collect the annual tribute money of a half shekel, which was required by Jewish law.

continued

Those Romans were very self centered.
Not as much as the Jews. Christians sought refuge among the Romans as the Jews - or at least the Zealots - destroyed their own traditions.

"the 'zealots' destroyed their own traditions" HUH??
Yep. Not one of the more traditional, philosophical sects (Sadducees, Pharisees, Essenes), they emerged in protest to Roman occupation and ended up burning down their temple and destroying their capital city.

you screwed it up again-----the Sadducees were PRO ROMAN---in
that they acted as roman shills------not rebels. The essenes were a
small monastic sect------persons withdrawn----FAR FROM THE MADDING
CROWD . It was the Roman armies that destroyed the temple and
Jerusalem ----(sheeeesh---blaming the victim again) <<< that's
why you guys made up a story " dey only crucified him because DA
JOOOOS INSISTED " (ps----it was da Pharisees who not only outlawed
crucifixtion but rendered all capital punishment virtually abolished... fret
not----the paragon of ROMAN EMPIRE CULT---ADOLF----hated
the Pharisees too. Well ----as for the crucifixions ---aka 'entertainment
roman style' -----the sadducees facilitated----the romans did it, and the
Pharisees resisted
You screwed it up again. I did not say the Sadducees were anti-Roman. I said the Zealots were.

A Roman soldier threw the torch that ignited the flame in the temple, much to Titus' dismay. The fire and the destruction would not have occurred, however, had the Zealots not instigated the conflict. The other Jews were compliant, and the Romans were not out to harm anyone or alter their ways of life.

you live a lie------the romans were murdering wholesale and taxing the
nation to death--------sheeeesh------even Italians I have known ADMIT----
PS--Jesus was a Pharisee --------the romans were genocidal animals.
Ask the brits-------for that matter----ask the greeks

Rome didn't interfer with the religious practices of the Jews.
other than appointing the high priests and an ILLEGETAMATE KING and imposing
Roman law and excessive taxes? yeah they did.-----but then again you were TOLD
that muslim rulers ALSO interfere in no religious practices and have "THE MOST |
TOLERATION" (for the record---the actual reason that Jesus attacked the
MONEY CHANGERS in the temple courtyard was BECAUSE THEY WERE ROMAN
SHILLS------I attended "sunday school" ----christians are TAUGHT TO BELIEVE THAT
THE "money changers" were dishonest jewish bankers'------tell me I lied about that little
STINKING LIBEL---islamo nazi pig

The moneychangers weren't Romans.. They were Jews..

The Money Changers

The word "moneychanger" means money-banker or money-broker. They would make large profits at the expense of the pilgrims. Every Israelite, rich or poor, who had reached the age of twenty was obligated to pay a half shekel as an offering to Jehovah into the sacred treasury. This tribute was in every case to be paid in the exact Hebrew half shekel. At Passover everyone in the world who was an adult male and wished to worship at the Temple would bring his "offering" or purchase a sacrificial animal at the Temple. Since there was no acceptance of foreign money with any foreign image the money changers would sell "Temple coinage" at a very high rate of exchange and assess a fixed charge for their services.

The judges, who sat to inspect the offerings that were brought by the pilgrims, were quick to detect any blemish in them. This was expensive for the wealthy pilgrims, not to say how ruinous this was for the poor who could only offer their turtle-doves and pigeons. There was no defense for them or court of appeal, seeing that the priestly authorities took a large percentage on every transaction.

Surada TRIED to make it seem that I (rosie) had claimed that the money changers
were ROMANS. Ie, He/she/it LIED again. I wrote, correctly, that the money
changers were ROMAN SHILLS. The other FACTS are that the half shekel tax was
never an issue with anyone and the fact is that one HAD to purchase a sacrificial
animal. Some poor people did like to sacrifice a pigeon because IT WAS SO CHEAP.
They grow in little holes in walls. The ECONOMICALLY RUINOUS BS----is islamo-
nazi propaganda-----Furthermore the Money changers were actually sadducean roman
shills who kept an eye on whatever wealth there was to be had because the ROMANS
TOOK THE BIGGEST CUT. The people who hated the money changers and the Romans
and their sadducean shills were the PHARISEES-----like Jesus. Read the NT----Mary did
a "sacrifice"------like most ladies doing the ritual after having a baby----she sacrificed
a pigeon-----for zuzim. Surada's rant would be something like --the catholic church
RUINED people because they lit candles at church. Of course he did not mention the
LAMB which every muslim must kill on the HADJ and at the very least---each
nuclear family---on Ramadan thruout the world In fact in Jerusalem the passover lamb was usually a SHARED event-------no small family did a whole lamb on their own and that lamb
did not go to the temple. The use of a temple as a profitable meat processing business is
ROMAN AND GREEK. It did not happen in Jerusalem
There is more -----but I am tired of suruda's BS. To understand the NT----read it.
I did----at a very young age----and the OT and the koran at about 20 (and the
Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana, ----of course the Kama Sudtra------and Beowulf.
Scriptural writings are interesting. Islamo nazis comment on them for propaganda
purposes, obsessively I learned that in a mosque---more than 50 years ago and in
Sunday school as a child I never heard a comment on the koran or NT (or kama sudtra)
in a synagogue in my life.

Again Surada presents the ISLAMO-NAZI version of Jesus. Hakim..com is a
MUSLIM site. Not news to me----for more of this BS visit a mosque in which
english is spoken. That which is left out is FACT-----that it was the PHARISEES
who despised the ROMAN INSTALLED PRIESTS and the Pharisees (like Jesus)
who were the talmudists and who mediated Judaism SINCE the time of the
ROMAN OPPRESSIONS. When it suits islam------muslims kiss the asses of
the ROMANS-----includiing the Third Holy Roman Empire-----the Third Reich.
The BS about bankers and licenses is----just that BS. There are no such
law in Judaism. The oppression was ROMAN TAXATION. As to
OBLIGATORY SACRIFICES OF LAMBS-----by the poor-----more BS----
never happened. There is so much correct information in the NT that
islamo nazis MUST PERVERT IT

A shithole desperate for Jews; offering to build synagogues.

If it wasn't for US $$$$$$ Israel would have already dried up and blown away---

Israel: Loan guarantees are not considered foreign aid so the $7.9 billion in guarantees have been excluded from this table (see Loan Guarantees for Israel

Source: Jeremy Sharp, “U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel,” Congressional Research Service, (April 10, 2018)

(In Millions of Dollars)

Military---------Economic------ Resettlement----- ASHA ----------All Other------------- Total

$94,792.790 --$30,897.0-------- $1,708.2---- $162.075---- $15,592.635---$134,764.080

Total U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel (1949-Present)

:)-
Remember the Six Day War In 1967?
Israel was one day away from taking out it’s five neighbors and President Lyndon Johnson stopped them.
The US owes Israel big time.

They did attack Egypt unexpectedly while Egyptian troops were fighting in Yemen. Read Moshe Dayan. The Israelis wanted that war for over a decade.
for those out there who might be confused by islamo-nazi propaganda----BAATHIST PIG,
GAMAL ABDUL NASSER ---asserted, with utmost confidence, that he would bring his
troops into tel aviv to rape and murder, He assembled his army on the Sinai border
complete with massive numbers of russian tanks and Russian military experts in the
field. ----had had already blocked the straits of Tiran -----but islamo nazi propagandaists
claim that the 1967 war was a "SURPRISE" ------I had just finished my finals ----freshman
college student-----MIND PRIMED to memory-----I ACED every course and watched the HYSTERICAL arab ambassadors spit their shit in the UN on TV during CRISIS IN THE
MIDDLE EAST-----all day for the last weeks of May------somehow it was a SURPRISE in the
addled mind of Surada? gee-----I was not surprised

Nasser didn't have troops on the Sinai border. No Israeli flagged ship had passed thru the Straits of Tiran for 14 months. Nasser had that same week called for a summit to resolve the problem of the Straits. 70,000 Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen from 1962 to 1970.

Read Moshe Dayan.
LIE. I not only read all there was to read-----I knew people who were there and
I listened CAREFULLY to the speeches in the UN by the Egyptian and other baathist
pigs in the UN which was TELEVISED at that time. ------ALL DAY----during the latter
part of May 1967 and half of June. You want to call poor baathist pig Gamal
Abdel Nasser a LIAR? Even the arabs refused to call his BULLSHIT lies-----they
called it ARABIC HYPERBOLE (well----I was farly young and the only HYPERBOLE
I knew about was a curve on a Cartesian Plane----so it was a new word usage for me)

This situation created an opportunity for those that could make some money. Jewish Bankers, called Shulhani, set up shop in the temple courtyard and processed money exchanges.

These were called the money changers in the Bible. However, this practice wasn’t the problem.

Exchange banking was common at that time, and there were small kiosks built into the temple courtyard for that purpose. Also, the bankers had to collect the annual tribute money of a half shekel, which was required by Jewish law.

continued
PS----surada lied again-----there were no BANKERS collecting the half shekel---which back then
was actually a trivial amount and no KIOSKS to collect it. Communities did it on their own.
Ingress and Egress to and from Jerusalem was incessant.

The very same book that people use to accuse Moses of murder

This very same book explains why Moses killed an Egyptian

The Egyptians had enslaved the Hebrew people and were forcing them to abort their little babies - after they were born alive.

Moses was defending his own people - specifically, a fellow Hebrew man was who was being severely beaten and tortured.

The verses says - Exo 2:11 that { Moses } - went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.

This Hebrew word " SMITE " is the word - H5221 - נָכָה - nâkâh - naw-kaw' - Meaning = To strike - To beat, cast forth, clap, give [ wounds ] kill, make [slaughter], murderer, punish, slaughter, slay, (give) stripes, To Wound.

When this word is used and someone is being " SMOTE " it literally means that someone is being hit and beaten to the point of death or near death.
As we see here - Exo 21:20 And if a man " SMITE " his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he dies under his hand; he shall be surely punished.

Moses saw that the Egyptian was beating and wounding His fellow Hebrew Tribesmen and he defended the man and killed the man who was wounding and beating him. When this word is used 99 % of the time it means to beat and attack someone to the point that they are rendered disabled or killed or so severely wounded that they are physically hurt to the point of death or near-death

Those Romans were very self centered.
Not as much as the Jews. Christians sought refuge among the Romans as the Jews - or at least the Zealots - destroyed their own traditions.

"the 'zealots' destroyed their own traditions" HUH??
Yep. Not one of the more traditional, philosophical sects (Sadducees, Pharisees, Essenes), they emerged in protest to Roman occupation and ended up burning down their temple and destroying their capital city.

you screwed it up again-----the Sadducees were PRO ROMAN---in
that they acted as roman shills------not rebels. The essenes were a
small monastic sect------persons withdrawn----FAR FROM THE MADDING
CROWD . It was the Roman armies that destroyed the temple and
Jerusalem ----(sheeeesh---blaming the victim again) <<< that's
why you guys made up a story " dey only crucified him because DA
JOOOOS INSISTED " (ps----it was da Pharisees who not only outlawed
crucifixtion but rendered all capital punishment virtually abolished... fret
not----the paragon of ROMAN EMPIRE CULT---ADOLF----hated
the Pharisees too. Well ----as for the crucifixions ---aka 'entertainment
roman style' -----the sadducees facilitated----the romans did it, and the
Pharisees resisted
You screwed it up again. I did not say the Sadducees were anti-Roman. I said the Zealots were.

A Roman soldier threw the torch that ignited the flame in the temple, much to Titus' dismay. The fire and the destruction would not have occurred, however, had the Zealots not instigated the conflict. The other Jews were compliant, and the Romans were not out to harm anyone or alter their ways of life.

you live a lie------the romans were murdering wholesale and taxing the
nation to death--------sheeeesh------even Italians I have known ADMIT----
PS--Jesus was a Pharisee --------the romans were genocidal animals.
Ask the brits-------for that matter----ask the greeks

Rome didn't interfer with the religious practices of the Jews.
other than appointing the high priests and an ILLEGETAMATE KING and imposing
Roman law and excessive taxes? yeah they did.-----but then again you were TOLD
that muslim rulers ALSO interfere in no religious practices and have "THE MOST |
TOLERATION" (for the record---the actual reason that Jesus attacked the
MONEY CHANGERS in the temple courtyard was BECAUSE THEY WERE ROMAN
SHILLS------I attended "sunday school" ----christians are TAUGHT TO BELIEVE THAT
THE "money changers" were dishonest jewish bankers'------tell me I lied about that little
STINKING LIBEL---islamo nazi pig

The moneychangers weren't Romans.. They were Jews..

The Money Changers

The word "moneychanger" means money-banker or money-broker. They would make large profits at the expense of the pilgrims. Every Israelite, rich or poor, who had reached the age of twenty was obligated to pay a half shekel as an offering to Jehovah into the sacred treasury. This tribute was in every case to be paid in the exact Hebrew half shekel. At Passover everyone in the world who was an adult male and wished to worship at the Temple would bring his "offering" or purchase a sacrificial animal at the Temple. Since there was no acceptance of foreign money with any foreign image the money changers would sell "Temple coinage" at a very high rate of exchange and assess a fixed charge for their services.

The judges, who sat to inspect the offerings that were brought by the pilgrims, were quick to detect any blemish in them. This was expensive for the wealthy pilgrims, not to say how ruinous this was for the poor who could only offer their turtle-doves and pigeons. There was no defense for them or court of appeal, seeing that the priestly authorities took a large percentage on every transaction.

Surada TRIED to make it seem that I (rosie) had claimed that the money changers
were ROMANS. Ie, He/she/it LIED again. I wrote, correctly, that the money
changers were ROMAN SHILLS. The other FACTS are that the half shekel tax was
never an issue with anyone and the fact is that one HAD to purchase a sacrificial
animal. Some poor people did like to sacrifice a pigeon because IT WAS SO CHEAP.
They grow in little holes in walls. The ECONOMICALLY RUINOUS BS----is islamo-
nazi propaganda-----Furthermore the Money changers were actually sadducean roman
shills who kept an eye on whatever wealth there was to be had because the ROMANS
TOOK THE BIGGEST CUT. The people who hated the money changers and the Romans
and their sadducean shills were the PHARISEES-----like Jesus. Read the NT----Mary did
a "sacrifice"------like most ladies doing the ritual after having a baby----she sacrificed
a pigeon-----for zuzim. Surada's rant would be something like --the catholic church
RUINED people because they lit candles at church. Of course he did not mention the
LAMB which every muslim must kill on the HADJ and at the very least---each
nuclear family---on Ramadan thruout the world In fact in Jerusalem the passover lamb was usually a SHARED event-------no small family did a whole lamb on their own and that lamb
did not go to the temple. The use of a temple as a profitable meat processing business is
ROMAN AND GREEK. It did not happen in Jerusalem
There is more -----but I am tired of suruda's BS. To understand the NT----read it.
I did----at a very young age----and the OT and the koran at about 20 (and the
Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana, ----of course the Kama Sudtra------and Beowulf.
Scriptural writings are interesting. Islamo nazis comment on them for propaganda
purposes, obsessively I learned that in a mosque---more than 50 years ago and in
Sunday school as a child I never heard a comment on the koran or NT (or kama sudtra)
in a synagogue in my life.

Names Jesus Called the Scribes and Pharisees

Ye blind guides ( Matt. 23:16 ).
Ye fools ( Matt. 23:17 ).
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees…for ye are like whited supulchres…full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness ( Matt. 23:27 ).
Ye serpents ( Matt. 23:33 ).
Ye generation of vipers ( Matt. ...
Names Jesus Called the Scribes and Pharisees | Bible.org
bible.org/illustration/names-jesus-called-scribes-and-pharisees
bible.org/illustration/names-jesus-called-scribes-and-pharisees

Why did jesus call the pharisees hypocrites
Did Jesus call the Pharisees hypocrites? For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees , you hypocrites ! Did Jesus call the Pharisees vipers? Pharisees and Sadducees come. to his baptism, he said unto. them, O generation of vipers , who hath warned you to flee.

Did Jesus call the Pharisees hypocrites? For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees , you hypocrites ! Did Jesus call the Pharisees vipers? Pharisees and Sadducees come. to his baptism, he said unto. them, O generation of vipers , who hath warned you to flee.
easy-----Jesus was a pharisee and did not castigate the pharisees. The ROMAN NICEAN council did

easy-----Jesus was a pharisee and did not castigate the pharisees. The ROMAN NICEAN council did

According the scripture Jesus did castigate the Pharisees. I have posted several links for you.

Jesus considered them hypocrites.

According the scripture Jesus did castigate the Pharisees. I have posted several links for you.

Jesus SOMEHOW failed to write anything. The only evidence available suggest that
he was literate----but SOMEHOW failed to write anything. Matthew---if one wishes to
believe that he authored the Book of Matthew-----wrote his stuff decades after Jesus
died and there is no real evidence that either he or his close collaborators-----like LUKE
ever REALLY met Jesus. Matthew was a Roman employee------aka SHILL

Jesus SOMEHOW failed to write anything. The only evidence available suggest that
he was literate----but SOMEHOW failed to write anything. Matthew---if one wishes to
believe that he authored the Book of Matthew-----wrote his stuff decades after Jesus
died and there is no real evidence that either he or his close collaborators-----like LUKE

Nobody is saying Jesus wrote the Book of Matthew or any of the Gospels. It appears from the scripture that Jesus was a Pharisee without approving of them.

Your claim has zero evidence.

Why Did the Pharisees Hate Jesus So Much?
The people loved Jesus, and they received Him gladly, but what they felt from the Pharisees was judgment. The only thing the Pharisees looked at was the people’s sin, and so they had a certain contempt for the common people. They saw Jesus associating with the common people and saw them cheering Him, loving Him.

irosie91

Trust me.. Islam has NOTHING to do with what is written in the Gospels inspite of your stupid accusations and insults.

Why Did Jesus Condemn the Self-Righteousness of the Pharisees?
Bible, Christianity corruption, hypocrisy, law, pride, repentance, righteousness, self-righteousness, sinners. Jesus condemned the Pharisees’ self-righteous hypocrisy because it blinded them from seeing their need for repentance and a Savior. Many Pharisees prided themselves in …

Nobody is saying Jesus wrote the Book of Matthew or any of the Gospels. It appears from the scripture that Jesus was a Pharisee without approving of them.

The people loved Jesus, and they received Him gladly, but what they felt from the Pharisees was judgment. The only thing the Pharisees looked at was the people’s sin, and so they had a certain contempt for the common people. They saw Jesus associating with the common people and saw them cheering Him, loving Him.
Bullshit ^^^^ The pharisees were generally not only literate but prolific writers.
The only "EVIDENCE" that "THE CHURCH" could conjure up that "the pharisees hated
Jesus are forgeries and convoluted misinterpretations of lines in the Talmud. There is
AMPLE evidence that the Pharisees hated CAIAPHAS and ----HEROD-----but somehow the
writings of the new testament ----SKIP THAT STUFF. The statement that Pharisees were
THE ELITES is a kind of libel------interestingly there are lots of idiots using the term ELITE
today to describe powerful sociopathic politicians. The usages are SO HILLBILLY-----that
I am reminded of EASTERBUNNY sunday school of my childhood, The Pharisees in Roman
controlled Judea had no power at all except for short episodes when they manage to
successfully rebel against them-------they were the ones being crucified. People
EMPLOYED by the Romans----like Caiaphas and Matthew had POWER and were despised by
Pharisees and the beloved pets of Rome------even invited to ENJOY the gladiator
monstrosities

Bullshit ^^^^ The pharisees were generally not only literate but prolific writers.
The only "EVIDENCE" that "THE CHURCH" could conjure up that "the pharisees hated
Jesus are forgeries and convoluted misinterpretations of lines in the Talmud. There is
AMPLE evidence that the Pharisees hated CAIAPHAS and ----HEROD-----but somehow the
writings of the new testament ----SKIP THAT STUFF. The statement that Pharisees were
THE ELITES is a kind of libel------interestingly there are lots of idiots using the term ELITE
today to describe powerful sociopathic politicians. The usages are SO HILLBILLY-----that
I am reminded of EASTERBUNNY sunday school of my childhood, The Pharisees in Roman
controlled Judea had no power at all except for short episodes when they manage to
successfully rebel against them-------they were the ones being crucified. People
EMPLOYED by the Romans----like Caiaphas and Matthew had POWER and were despised by
Pharisees and the beloved pets of Rome------even invited to ENJOY the gladiator
monstrosities

The Leaven of the Pharisees and the Leaven of Herod ...
Christ may be referring to Herod and the Pharisees’ contentment with Roman rule. Herod enjoyed political power because of Rome, and though many Jews wanted Rome overthrown, the Pharisees were basically fine with the Romans as long as Caesar allowed them to study the law in peace.

Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

By,.,.,.,.,.,. no longer believing this—

Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

When later, Moses gives us the Ten Commandments.,./\.,./\.,. /\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\;.,/\
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Out of the “Ten Commandment’s”; which do you believe they truly follow today-?

Ten Commandments

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

6. Thou shalt not kill. (murder)

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

7/10’s (70%) of the Ten commandments have been put into public “law” in every recognized country member in the United Nations.

Can you guess which one’s-?

Or just speak your mind one way or another
:)-
You make it sound like those 7 weren't laws before the OT was written.

They were.

Forum List

Back