Moscow's 🇷🇺🐷Massive Naval Problem I Moscow empire is done as a "great military power".

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Moscow is done as a "great military power". While Ukraine has done admirably with what they have, a US armored corps could probably sweep the Moscow Army from the Donbas in short order. I heard this from an armored officer, who went into detail about the units to be involved. With modern NATO weapons, Ukraine should be able to come close to this. In more advanced equipment, like subs, Moscow is toast. And to who think that, if there was a pause in the war, Moscow would use the time to rebuild and attack again, think again. It took Putin 20 years to build the force he attacked with in February of last year. During that time, he had access to western tech. During any "pause", Ukraine would have more western weapons. In all cases where western weapons have gone up against large Soviet/Moscow supplied armies (Israeli wars, Iraq wars) the result has been stunning, and not in a good way for the Soviet/Moscow supplied side. I expect the same for any naval conflict.

Forum List

Back