Moscow Mueller's Private Army: Witch Hunt has spent more than Countries spend on National Defense!

Mueller isn't investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. He's simply persecuting Trump associates.
His witch hunt accuses Roger Stone of talking to Wikileaks about Seth Rich emails, yet he refused to talk to Assange or Kim.com about them.

I mean, wtf is that? Some weak shit there. Makes me want to gag.
I think his most serious accusation is that Stone sent an email and a text about subject 'A,' while stone only mentioned the text.

And since he is not allowed to see his own emails or texts, which I find highly offensive, and secondly a gross violation of his Civil Rights, I'd like to know why Mueller is allowed to get away with these Unconstitutional tactics.

This whole thing will be thrown out on appeal just based on that alone.

How is anyone supposed to recall a single email they sent two years ago, and not allowed to review the email they sent in question?
Stone will regret running his big mouth when he's ordered to pick up the soap in the prison shower.

Trump will be barking the order.
You're eagerness to send a 66 year old man to prison for misremembing whether he sent an email or a text only shows what a despicable piece of shit you are.
The campaign directed Roger Stone to work with wikileaks.
Zfj7see.jpg

His witch hunt accuses Roger Stone of talking to Wikileaks about Seth Rich emails, yet he refused to talk to Assange or Kim.com about them.

I mean, wtf is that? Some weak shit there. Makes me want to gag.
I think his most serious accusation is that Stone sent an email and a text about subject 'A,' while stone only mentioned the text.

And since he is not allowed to see his own emails or texts, which I find highly offensive, and secondly a gross violation of his Civil Rights, I'd like to know why Mueller is allowed to get away with these Unconstitutional tactics.

This whole thing will be thrown out on appeal just based on that alone.

How is anyone supposed to recall a single email they sent two years ago, and not allowed to review the email they sent in question?
Stone will regret running his big mouth when he's ordered to pick up the soap in the prison shower.

Trump will be barking the order.
You're eagerness to send a 66 year old man to prison for misremembing whether he sent an email or a text only shows what a despicable piece of shit you are.
The campaign directed Roger Stone to work with wikileaks.
Zfj7see.jpg

ROFL! Says Mueller. Even he admits that all Stone did was try to get information from Wikileaks, just as thousands of other journalists in the country were doing. Which gives the lie to the claim that the Trump campaign new what was in their releases ahead of time. He wasn't helping Wikileaks steal any information, and Wikileaks never stole anything. Russians were not the source of their information. I can't imagine a bigger nothing than the accusations Mueller made against Stone.

He seems to enjoy the attention. What was Stone's claim to fame other then being a Trump stooge before the election?

He should be locked up for wearing those double breasted suits he runs around in. What a fckin dipshit, which puts him right up Trumps ass.

This piece of shit has been involved in virtually every GOP dirty trick all the way back to the 70s.

Hiring hookers...faking documents...you name it
He's a real class act. Calls himself a trysexual whatever the hell that means. Must be because he's a swinger.

How come Trump surrounds himself with perverts, liars, con artists, thieves?

"Hiring only the best"!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back