MOSCOW EMPIRE : threatens naval blockade of the entire EU if it passes any more sanctions against Moscow 🐷 🇷🇺

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I'm calling BS. They don't have enough tugs for that.

BBC: "What was your rank, soldier?"
Average putin´s conscript: "I think the judge called it First Degree Murder, Armed Robbery and Sexual Assault ...and the medic told me that I am HIV and TBC positive. That's why I got this job: I passed all the tests."

Their navy has been getting its ass kicked by a country that doesn't even have a navy, they couldn't even blockade Finland much less EU.

Their navy has been getting its ass kicked by a country that doesn't even have a navy, they couldn't even blockade Finland much less EU.

They haven't got enough ships to even come close
Moscow horde´s war record :-1856 defeated by Britain and France1905 defeated by Japan1917 defeated by Germany 1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland1969 defeated by China1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by UkraineWW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-a) Hungary 1956b) Czechoslovakia 1968 c) Moldova 1992d ) Georgia 2008

“With roughly 100 Japanese deaths”Does this mean that the Moscow🇷🇺🐖 Baltic fleet actually hit something? :auiqs.jpg:

Every now and then there is a statement from Moscow ullus that hits like a Far Side cartoon and you can’t stop laughing. This is one of those statements.

So they would use Mines & Subs ?
yes, like they did in Port Artur :auiqs.jpg: :thup:
Good thing to see that the Moscow🐔🇸🇦🇷🇺navy has remained consistent over the past century. Someone should make this into a historical comedy movie, it’d be hilarious.:auiqs.jpg:

Passive weapons like mines would hit ships from countries like China and India too. The last thing Russia needs is to further reduce the set of countries that have taken a neutral stance towards their aggression.

Ships with flags from all over the world sail in and out of EU waters...

You also go the issue of the Suez Canal, how would that work?

This is such an empty threat because it is so stupid. Then again we are talking about criminals that thought they could take Ukraine..

How are losses in Ukraine Nazi Winkle ?
Notice you never mention the collapse of the UAF third army and the obliteration of your Nazi pals ?

Why is that Nazi Winkle?
You have run out of men . Tell the truth .

Forum List

Back