Moscow and Brazil courts outlaw anti-Islam hate film

I agree. Too many Muslims partying.
I seriously doubt that.

Brazil is almost a totally Christian country.

Roman Catholic 73.6%, Protestant 15.4%, (89%)

So they can get drunk and naked during Carnivale.

Then go to Church on sunday and ask Jesus to forgive them. :lol:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/br.html

Brazil is a mostly Christian country but people come from all around the world for the Carnivale, including Muslims.

Islam does not define "the boundaries of morals and civility" in America.

The Constitution does. Anything that impinges on the Constitution is shipped back overseas right pronto.
Shipped back to where exactly?

Islam now starting to be woven deeply into the fabric of America.

Secularism is a dead end street.

And Christianity is in decline.

Islam is poised to fill the spiritual and moral void in the U.S. and other western nations.

And with that will come a shift in government policys and federal laws for the better. :cool:

You are quite correct. As painful as it is, you are quite correct. It comes down to the old adage "If you don't stand for something, you'll lay down for anything". Secularism is a very necessary first step before converting to islam, which is why the most secular nations have such high rates of conversion. I was surprised that France is still struggling against Euarabia!

I'm just hoping before it comes here, we get to play cowboys and muslims.

Islam does not define "the boundaries of morals and civility" in America.

The Constitution does. Anything that impinges on the Constitution is shipped back overseas right pronto.
Shipped back to where exactly?

Islam now starting to be woven deeply into the fabric of America.

Secularism is a dead end street.

And Christianity is in decline.

Islam is poised to fill the spiritual and moral void in the U.S. and other western nations.

And with that will come a shift in government policys and federal laws for the better. :cool:

You are quite correct. As painful as it is, you are quite correct. It comes down to the old adage "If you don't stand for something, you'll lay down for anything". Secularism is a very necessary first step before converting to islam, which is why the most secular nations have such high rates of conversion. I was surprised that France is still struggling against Euarabia!

I'm just hoping before it comes here, we get to play cowboys and muslims.

So if I don't have a religion I'm basically toast? Lol.

Nah, there are not enough of you to shake the equation. America because Muslims and Jews and Christians have no more rights than each other, or the non-believer and other kind of believer.

We will be just as happy to shoot Christian Dominionists as Muslim Jihadists if they rise up.

Forum List

Back