Mortician arrested

Real life is stranger than fiction.

And more horrifying. :cuckoo:

Reminds me of a joke.........................

A mortician had a habit of cutting off the penises off of his male clients. And, after a couple of years, he had amassed about 3 bushel baskets full of penises. He then decided to take them to his friend the leather worker and ask him if he could make something out of them.

His friend looked at the 3 bushel baskets full of penises, and said, yeah, I can make you something nice out of these. Come back in a couple of weeks.

A couple of weeks later, the mortician showed back up at his friends shop and asked him if he had made something. His friend said "yeah, it's sitting there on the table". The mortician looked over and saw a really nice, very elaborate wallet.

The mortician then told his friend, "hey dude, I brought you 3 bushel baskets full of penises, and this is all you have to show for it?"

The leather worker replied "yeah, I used all of them, and if you rub it gently several times, it turns into a suitcase!"

I saw this article earlier. They are holding him pending psychiatric evaluation before his trial.

Ummmm......anyone with over 3,000 severed penises in jars, in their home, cannot be sane.

Probably some religious thing, doesn't want them to get aroused in the afterlife. :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back