Mortgage Rates Hit New Record Lows! Hahahahahaha!

CausingPAIN

Rookie
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure? Can you help?
Mortgage Rates Hit New Record Lows - Yahoo! News

America’s pain, to my satisfaction! You Dumbass’, Mother’s of a Fucking Maggot Loser’s! Just squabble away with the blame game! As all of you are paying for this directly /indirectly personally in so many wonderful ways, and in so many other ways you don’t comprehend!…… Suckers! That’s just great btw….

The Up'er % is having way to many chamPAIN toss over your squabbling, confirming who right or wrong and what party fucked it all up! Hahahahahahaaha! By the time you can agree(not going to happen btw.), how this all happen in the first place and who is to blame for all of this. Whatever you fucking loser’s.... Hahahahahaha. You make all me laugh so hard! Hahahahahaha......….. Carry On, Carry On! Hahahahahaha…

Btw.. Question: How should we fix this wonderful activity? I have no clue btw….. Like maybe say? So what, no big deal?:confused:
causingpain-albums-annies-picture4368-chicken-cluckers-at-usmb.jpg

Last edited:
If the economy is great, then the loan interest should rise, frankly I am sick and tired of 1/2 % interest rate on savings accounts.
There are plenty of reasons to not like low interest rates. For one thing, they help cause asset bubbles. (An Asset Bubble, is where the price of an asset is over inflated; usually due to high demand. They become over valued and these overvaluations can persist for many years until eventually bursting and causing the assets price to fall lower than its fair value) . For another, they hurt people and organizations—like seniors and non-profits—that depend on funding from fixed-income investments. For a third, they penalize people who are trying to do the financially responsible thing and save.
Low interest rates are part of the reason companies are sitting on cash instead of investing.The low interest rates also reduced the net interest margin of banks, reducing bank profits, and the motivation to lend money for mortgages and small business.

• Banned
I like this GUY! Thinking outside the SPEW! The economy for some is just fine, You need this/the movement in market by whatever means so you can trigger an event in the market, so you can get a result that benefits your long term plans. Fuck the stupid here, they are the pray in this master plan. As for the banks, so what, the game goes on. See last 42 year history, This is the intermission time here, till the new fuck them all plan is finalized. Why the sheep play the blame game stuff, if any of that crap can stop the new plan moving forward, as the new plan stops for none of the stupid, all that’s needed is Dial 800-CAN-FUCK! (Your local, state dirt bag repercenatiive) To make your plan a success.
causingpain-albums-annies-picture4368-chicken-cluckers-at-usmb.jpg

Last edited:
If the economy is great, then the loan interest should rise, frankly I am sick and tired of 1/2 % interest rate on savings accounts.
There are plenty of reasons to not like low interest rates. For one thing, they help cause asset bubbles. (An Asset Bubble, is where the price of an asset is over inflated; usually due to high demand. They become over valued and these overvaluations can persist for many years until eventually bursting and causing the assets price to fall lower than its fair value) . For another, they hurt people and organizations—like seniors and non-profits—that depend on funding from fixed-income investments. For a third, they penalize people who are trying to do the financially responsible thing and save.
Low interest rates are part of the reason companies are sitting on cash instead of investing.The low interest rates also reduced the net interest margin of banks, reducing bank profits, and the motivation to lend money for mortgages and small business.

Agreed..... the low interest rate bubble shall we call it.....its when you don't let the first bubble fully pop.....everyone moves their money out of safe investments cause they don't bring a return....creates bubbles everywhere else

Last edited:

Forum List

Back