Morons have THREE DAYS to either be prepared for or escape from Florence

Pogo is still going at it? Lol Figured by now he would be air lifting victims to a close 4 star hotel.
You have to wonder what makes someone deny reality and argue day and night with people who do accept reality. His life must be miserable.

Actually what you have to wonder about is assholes with no life who sit on a message board with no apparent purpose in life other than trying to contradict the direct account of an experience by those who experienced it. My account has never changed; like most people I was made aware of Katrina's oncoming path on Saturday August 29 (about 1400) and she made landfall Monday August 29 (about 0500). That's a span of 39 hours, at least 18 of which need to be devoted to actual being in motion for evacuation, let alone preparation -- leaving a maximum of 21 hours. That's it. And anyone who was actually there will back that shit up. Go ask Soggy in NOLA But DON'T sit on this board from your perch in Vladivostok pretending to know more about an event you only read about in fucking Whirled Nuts Daily and the Gateway Plunderer.

And yes Florence re-became a hurricane last Sunday (since demoted) and was active before that but nobody knew where it would land and its path changed several times a day. So I have overcast skies and a light barely-perceptible rain here. That's it. When the wind comes it may blow as high as TWENTY miles per hour. Florence's path has changed dozens of times along with her intensity; before she fully gets here she'll be nothing more than a tropical depression. She's been veering to the south; she was first supposed to pass to my northeast; now she's expected to be to my west.

Clearly you have no clue how to track a hurricane, Buttsoiler; I doubt you can even wipe your own ass on the toilet without a nurse.

My account has never changed
So you’re proud to be a consistent liar? Congrats? :dunno:
like most people I was made aware of Katrina's oncoming path on Saturday August 29 (about 1400) and she made landfall Monday August 29 (about 0500).
Well, actually, most people were made aware 4 to 5 days in advance (just like Hurricane Florence). If you weren’t made aware, it’s because you simply weren’t paying attention. I assume, like all left-wingers, you were probably stoned out of your mind somewhere? In any case, the left lives in a constant state of being completely uniformed so I’m not the least bit surprised that you were out of the loop.
That's a span of 39 hours, at least 18 of which need to be devoted to actual being in motion for evacuation, let alone preparation -- leaving a maximum of 21 hours. That's it.
You started your last post by declaring “my account has never changed”. Guess what, sparky? It just did. You have adamantly stated over and over that you only had (and I quote) “a few hours” to evacuate. Now you’re up to 18 hours - with as much as 39 depending on how you attempt to manipulate the numbers. Uh-oh.

My account has never changed
So you’re proud to be a consistent liar? Congrats? :dunno:
like most people I was made aware of Katrina's oncoming path on Saturday August 29 (about 1400) and she made landfall Monday August 29 (about 0500).
Well, actually, most people were made aware 4 to 5 days in advance (just like Hurricane Florence). If you weren’t made aware, it’s because you simply weren’t paying attention.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT Buttsoiler. Four days out, Katrina hadn't even hit FLORIDA yet. And NO ONE ANYWHERE knew where she was going after that. You're pulling it straight out of your ass, as usual.

"4 to 5 days in advance" . August 29 minus four to five days = August 24/August 25.:

>> As the atmospheric conditions surrounding Tropical Depression Twelve were favorable for tropical development, the system began to intensify and was upgraded to Tropical Storm Katrina on the morning of August 24. A burst of convection allowed Katrina to become the fifth hurricane of the 2005 season on August 25, only two hours before it made landfall around 6:30 p.m. EST (2230 UTC) between Hallandale Beach and Aventura, Florida.

.... The initial National Hurricane Center forecasts predicted that Katrina would begin turning northward after landfall, eventually to hit the Florida Panhandle approximately three to four days later.[3] Katrina, however, continued a westerly and west-southwesterly track, which eventually shifted the forecast track westward to New Orleans.[4]<< --- Meteorological History of Hurricane Katrina

Once AGAIN you're a FUCKING LIAR, QED.

Hope you enjoyed that vacation. You're due another one soon. Dishonest HACK.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT Buttsoiler. Four days out, Katrina hadn't even hit FLORIDA yet.
That flawlessly illustrates your astounding ignorance. A hurricane doesn’t have to hit a state for us to know about it. See, we have these things called “satellites” and “radars” that show us the hurricane while they are waaaaay out in the ocean. Idiot.

I’ve already proven your a mindless nitwit in this thread. We knew abouf Hurricane Florence 4 or 5 days before it hit. Just like we did with Katrina. The problem is, you’re a typical helpless progressive. If the government doesn’t do something for you, it doesn’t get done.

Forum List

Back