Morons have THREE DAYS to either be prepared for or escape from Florence

sc is on the move also and seems you are the only one gramps mentioning anyone political
Because I'm not an idiot and I already know the TDS is incoming as soon as BSNBC or the Commie News Network has a death they can use as a 24/7 meat puppet with which to beat Trump over the head with.

BANK ON IT

The Resistance inside the Trump administration will do their best to fuck things up as much as humanly possible...Anti-Trump is synonymous with Anti-America.

The Appalachian Mountains are lovely this time of year. Food is great too. Fall harvest time. Breweries are all putting out their Pumpkin Blends also.

No, not yet. It's still summer.
Summer ended labor day weekend. Leaf viewing season begins in New England next week.

That's New England. I guarantee you it's not going on here.
Ya, little too early I guess. But, you could hang out in brewpubs and wait.

I don't want to hear a damn word about Trump. You fools have been warned nearly a week in advance.

Get the fuck in inland and leave your politics on the shore.
Good strategy. A pre-emptive dismissal of Trump leaving American citizens to suffer and die. Most of it will be Trump country, so maybe this time I’ll be the one joking about the deaths and suffering instead of conservatives.
Your safety from the weather is not the presidents problem. Anyone who dies that isn't a comatose patient brought it on themselves.

why do you think nc coast wont head inland...to quote our governors...we know how to deal with this....the outer banks are getting out tourist have to leave first then everyone else...like any other natural disaster people are prepared for it....i dread what is going to happen to the outer banks....ocracoke may take a hit...and wilmington...the forecasters are gathering in wilmington and the coast...
Why didnt Louisianas residents go inland? And don't fail by saying BECAUSE BUSH.

Most of the damage there had to do with the breaking of levees and the resulting floods.
All of the deaths had to do with local political decisions or morons who wanted to RIDE IT OUT

I've left from storms, and I've stayed...........But I'm further inland and not in a flood plain...........If you are in a flood plain then get out soon.......as if you wait til the last minute then the roads are packed..........and there are no places to stay.........and of course.........hotels raise the rates.....LOL

Some I've known ran and ended up stuck on the interstate and road out the storm in the vehicle...........yippie.

It's not as cut and dry as it seems.
You have a weeks advance notice. It doesn't get anymore cut and dry than that. You could walk out for fuck sake. No excuses

why do you think nc coast wont head inland...to quote our governors...we know how to deal with this....the outer banks are getting out tourist have to leave first then everyone else...like any other natural disaster people are prepared for it....i dread what is going to happen to the outer banks....ocracoke may take a hit...and wilmington...the forecasters are gathering in wilmington and the coast...
Why didnt Louisianas residents go inland? And don't fail by saying BECAUSE BUSH.

Most of the damage there had to do with the breaking of levees and the resulting floods.
Gramps’ memory isn’t what it once was.

I don't want to hear a damn word about Trump. You fools have been warned nearly a week in advance.

Good strategy. A pre-emptive dismissal of Trump leaving American citizens to suffer and die. Most of it will be Trump country, so maybe this time I’ll be the one joking about the deaths and suffering instead of conservatives.
Your safety from the weather is not the presidents problem. Anyone who dies that isn't a comatose patient brought it on themselves.
Cool. I'll drive down and post video of myself tossing paper towels to the Trump sheep like I'm giving out t-shirts at a rock concert.

All of the deaths had to do with local political decisions or morons who wanted to RIDE IT OUT

The levees not being up to code and failing was not because of local political decisions.

The levees not being up to code and failing was not because of local political decisions.
Nagin or whatever the fuck his name was REFUSED to allow the use of city & school buses to evacuate the indigent and elderly. EVERY SINGLE DEATH is his fault.

I advise all residents of NC and SC to hop a plane to Vegas! Get a great rate right off the strip and catch the latest shows from Britney, Donnie & Marie, Penn & Teller, and the fabulous Cirque Du Soleil tribute to The Beatles, at The Mirage!

I think you can be assured that some in the DNCMSM will criticize Trump, no matter what happens with Florence. It is the playbook.

Nagin or whatever the fuck his name was REFUSED to allow the use of city & school buses to evacuate the indigent and elderly. EVERY SINGLE DEATH is his fault.

Though many people made poor decisions, the federal government not keeping the levees up to code is the most blatant.

Army Corp of Engineers

people in katrina from the 9th ward had no transportation....the mayor acted a fool and people died
There were hundreds of buses parked outside the sports complex and people refused to leave. They had over a week to pack their shit and the Governor shirked his responsibility as well as the Mayor.

I think you can be assured that some in the DNCMSM will criticize Trump, no matter what happens with Florence. It is the playbook.
And it is ridiculous. Local issues, including evacuations and safety are 100% the responsibility of local and state authorities. Federal assistance requires a FORMAL REQUEST

Especially if Trump totally abandons them, and publicly attacks them as they suffer and die the way he did with Puerto Rico. Note that there was no significant criticism of how he handled Harvey's aftermath.

Especially if Trump totally abandons them, and publicly attacks them as they suffer and die the way he did with Puerto Rico. Note that there was no significant criticism of how he handled Harvey's aftermath.
More fail.

Boatloads of containers sat and sat until the food was rotten. Distribution of donated goods is not a federal job.

You fucking leftists even need someone to wipe your asses you're so incompetent

This was shitty; even for you.

A) not everyone is ambulatory; there are homebound folks in nearly every community. Are their caregivers supposed to abandon them?

B). not everyone has a vehicle and is able to leave.
B1). Not everyone has a place to go.

C). If you paid attention to Katrina, the FEMA/Official plan was to have a refuge of last resort shelter. It failed. The evacuation that was done under the banner of official guidance was almost as bad.

Advance warning means little. Ironically; you’re the one bringing up politics.

Bullshit. Talk to me when you come from the actual experience rather than reading Drudge sitting on your ass in Kansas City.

Forum List

Back