Morons have THREE DAYS to either be prepared for or escape from Florence

I did. And it says NOTHING ABOUT "WAITING FOR" ANYBODY. You pulled that out of your ass, the same place you pulled that "had a week" shit out of your ass. "A week" when Katrina didn't even EXIST.

DUMBASS. :fu:

Look, the history is a known thing. There are at least two of us in this thread who know it. Don't sit here and try to sell FUCKING BULLSHIT.
You shouldn't waste time insulting everybody. I know what I saw on the news and in the newspaper. Apparently you missed it. There were a million stories.

Go LOOK IT THE FUCK UP, asswipe. PROVE ME WRONG. Prove yourself right. Show the class any evidence at all, from anywhere, of anything called "Katrina" --- or anything that would eventually be called "Katrina" --- existing on August 22.

Not to mention, you obviously don't evacuate ten minutes before landfall, you go at least a day or two, so that backs you up to August 20 for your BULLSHIT claim "people had a week" to evacuate for something that didn't even EXIST.

Lemme give you a realistic timeline since you're just pulling it out of your ass here. I found out about the approach of Katrina about 2:00 on Saturday afternoon when a co-worker called and said "what are you gonna do about this hurricane?" I said "what hurricane"? And that was typical. Some evacuated that night, I was helping evacuate another person and her animals so I left the next morning. My trip that would normally take three hours took seven because of the gummed-up traffic.

Katrina hit the next morning at dawn. ***THAT*** is how much time we had. Not a fucking "WEEK" you collossally dense DIPSHIT.

Are we clear now? Think maybe you might wanna actually look this stuff up before you bury yourself in a hole? And don't give me that SHIT about "insults" --- that *YOU* started with this "people had a week" BULLSHIT.

-- Not to mention the colossal dipshit OP who began flinging the insult turds in the fucking FIRST WORD OF HIS THREAD TITLE.
They had several days. Several days that they ignored because of........?

Anyone noticing a trend? Whites leave & live, minorities.....

You colossally retarded mental midget. I just gave you an actual timeline from the event. ****NOBODY*** had "several days". NOBODY KNEW.

I had a matter of HOURS. And that was typical.

And you're going to sit on your ass in Kansas City purporting to know more about this shit than those of us who actually dealt with it?

Go forth and fuck yourself, arrogant puke.

Two days.
Hurricane Katrina: Weather Warnings - SourceWatch

2pm Saturday to 5am Monday is how many hours? Subtract another 18 that you need for lead time to crawl in between thousands of cars all on one road, and how much time you got left?

Do the math. Like I had to.

I don't want to hear a damn word about Trump. You fools have been warned nearly a week in advance.

Get the fuck in inland and leave your politics on the shore.
I’m ready!
D0DAAE1E-360E-4C14-A81B-8BDBF49F9CCC.jpeg

>> 1. Route selection is very, very important. My friends (and their friends) basically looked at the map, found the shortest route to me (I-10 to Baton Rouge and Lafayette, then up I-49 to Alexandria), and followed it slavishly. This was a VERY bad idea, as something over half-a-million other folks had the same route in mind... Some of them took over twelve hours for what is usually a four-hour journey. If they'd used their heads, they would have seen (and heard, from radio reports) that going North up I-55 to Mississippi would have been much faster. There was less traffic on this route, and they could have turned left and hit Natchez, MS, and then cut across LA on Route 84. <<​

I've never ever understood why New Orleanians always head for Baton Rouge. All you're doing is going west. I tried to do what the above paragraph describes but it was impossible to get TO I-55 because the State Police were out there shunting everybody to Baton Rouge, hence the average speed of three miles an hour when you were moving at all.

This of course is part of the reason one has to start moving well ahead of the landfall, before the outer effects of the storm are felt, which pushes this mythological "week people had" --- only in the comic books --- back to at the latest August 21st, three days before Katrina was even BORN.

Its a pipe dream I know but at one time they were talking in Houston about ‘vertical evacuation’ meaning that we would take a few of the empty high-rises in Houston and use them for temporary shelters in lieu of trying to get 4 million people through the freeway system. Every 2-3 people you shelter takes 1-2 cars off the roads. They had this old Days Inn that was downtown during the early auts; I think it’s still there and it could have been used for this kind of purpose. I’m thinking Houston will have to have a Katrina type disaster before they get serious about doing something about flood mitigation.

Harvey hit Houston pretty hard (alliteration unintentional) --- yet somehow I never see armchair wags from Kansas City spewing bullshit about how "they refused to run buses" or "they wouldn't leave" or "they had a year to evacuate" or whatever bullshit runs in those comic books they pull out of their collective ass.
Unlike New Orleans, Houston is not 23 feet below sea level.

>> 1. Route selection is very, very important. My friends (and their friends) basically looked at the map, found the shortest route to me (I-10 to Baton Rouge and Lafayette, then up I-49 to Alexandria), and followed it slavishly. This was a VERY bad idea, as something over half-a-million other folks had the same route in mind... Some of them took over twelve hours for what is usually a four-hour journey. If they'd used their heads, they would have seen (and heard, from radio reports) that going North up I-55 to Mississippi would have been much faster. There was less traffic on this route, and they could have turned left and hit Natchez, MS, and then cut across LA on Route 84. <<​

I've never ever understood why New Orleanians always head for Baton Rouge. All you're doing is going west. I tried to do what the above paragraph describes but it was impossible to get TO I-55 because the State Police were out there shunting everybody to Baton Rouge, hence the average speed of three miles an hour when you were moving at all.

This of course is part of the reason one has to start moving well ahead of the landfall, before the outer effects of the storm are felt, which pushes this mythological "week people had" --- only in the comic books --- back to at the latest August 21st, three days before Katrina was even BORN.

Its a pipe dream I know but at one time they were talking in Houston about ‘vertical evacuation’ meaning that we would take a few of the empty high-rises in Houston and use them for temporary shelters in lieu of trying to get 4 million people through the freeway system. Every 2-3 people you shelter takes 1-2 cars off the roads. They had this old Days Inn that was downtown during the early auts; I think it’s still there and it could have been used for this kind of purpose. I’m thinking Houston will have to have a Katrina type disaster before they get serious about doing something about flood mitigation.

Harvey hit Houston pretty hard (alliteration unintentional) --- yet somehow I never see armchair wags from Kansas City spewing bullshit about how "they refused to run buses" or "they wouldn't leave" or "they had a year to evacuate" or whatever bullshit runs in those comic books they pull out of their collective ass.

And neither is New Orleans.

>> A 2007 study by Tulane and Xavier University suggested that "51%... of the contiguous urbanized portions of Orleans, Jefferson, and St. Bernard parishes lie at or above sea level," with the more densely populated areas generally on higher ground. The average elevation of the city is currently between 1 foot (0.30 m) and 2 feet (0.61 m) below sea level, with some portions of the city as high as 20 feet (6 m) at the base of the river levee in Uptown and others as low as 7 feet (2 m) below sea level in the farthest reaches of Eastern New Orleans.[63][64] <<
"23 feet below sea level"... SMGDH

"Oh yes I should have mentioned, every figure this poster posts will be ten times too high. Nothing he can help you understand..."

I don't want to hear a damn word about Trump. You fools have been warned nearly a week in advance.

We should all place bets on how long after the hurricane hits land that the first news story from MSM that some how blames Trump for something, I say probably 12 to 24 hours after it hits, CNN will probably go first with some minority who couldn’t leave because they couldn’t afford to and Trump didn’t come get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After Katrina, the CIA and Mossad were blamed for creating the hurricane on orders from Pres. Bush. There were front page stories about this across the country. There were also threads about it on USMB. So I am sure Trump will be blamed for Florence.

I’ll never forget when a CNN reporter caught Trump sneaking supplies into Louisiana for the flood victims... lol....

This happened while obama was busy playing golf, and hillary was on a 3 day drinking binge.

We should all place bets on how long after the hurricane hits land that the first news story from MSM that some how blames Trump for something, I say probably 12 to 24 hours after it hits, CNN will probably go first with some minority who couldn’t leave because they couldn’t afford to and Trump didn’t come get them.

After Katrina, the CIA and Mossad were blamed for creating the hurricane on orders from Pres. Bush. There were front page stories about this across the country. There were also threads about it on USMB. So I am sure Trump will be blamed for Florence.
Those crafty Jooos.

>> A 2007 study by Tulane and Xavier University suggested that "51%... of the contiguous urbanized portions of Orleans, Jefferson, and St. Bernard parishes lie at or above sea level," with the more densely populated areas generally on higher ground. The average elevation of the city is currently between 1 foot (0.30 m) and 2 feet (0.61 m) below sea level, with some portions of the city as high as 20 feet (6 m) at the base of the river levee in Uptown and others as low as 7 feet (2 m) below sea level in the farthest reaches of Eastern New Orleans.[63][64] <<

"Oh yes I should have mentioned, every figure this poster posts will be ten times too high. Nothing he can help you understand..."
Elevation -6.5 to 20 ft (-2 to 6 m)

Within a few weeks the melting polar ice will have it s hundred feet below sea level.

Within a few weeks the melting polar ice will have it s hundred feet below sea level.

Once AGAIN ---- repeating what the post, and the link, already said:

The average elevation of the city is currently between 1 foot (0.30 m) and 2 feet (0.61 m) below sea level, with some portions of the city as high as 20 feet (6 m) at the base of the river levee in Uptown and others as low as 7 feet (2 m) below sea level in the farthest reaches of Eastern New Orleans.

Not "20 ft" and not "23 feet". Perhaps you have 23 feet up your ass. Care to make it 24?

Once AGAIN ---- repeating what the post, and the link, already said:

The average elevation of the city is currently between 1 foot (0.30 m) and 2 feet (0.61 m) below sea level, with some portions of the city as high as 20 feet (6 m) at the base of the river levee in Uptown and others as low as 7 feet (2 m) below sea level in the farthest reaches of Eastern New Orleans.

Not "20 ft" and not "23 feet". Perhaps you have 23 feet up your ass. Care to make it 24?
Boy, you really got me.
8F9FC3A4-6559-4092-B22B-7BD7A0C14640.jpeg

Where's that evidence of Katrina existing August 22 then LIAR? August 21? August 20?
As I’ve argued with the ignorant dill-hole Pogo for years now - Hurricane Katrina was no last minute surprise. Everyone had a notice more than 4 days in advance. Being the childish ignorant dill-hole, he attempted to lie about it.

Well Pogo - here is some really bad news for you. This article was from Monday (09/10/18) warning of the hurricane set to hit this Thursday (09/12/18). It’s a warning 4 days in advance, just as I stated about Katrina. Of course, you’re next pitiful and pathetic lie will be that we didn’t have these capabilities “back then”. Well, in 2005 we absolutely had sophisticated satellites/radar/etc. Everyone knew about Hurricane Katrina 4 to 5 days in advance. It’s just that lazy liberals like yourself refused to take any personal responsibility.

Proved you wrong yet again (I do every time)! How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hurricane Florence Could Drop 40 Inches of Rain When It Makes Landfall in North Carolina

Where's that evidence of Katrina existing August 22 then LIAR? August 21? August 20?
As I’ve argued with the ignorant dill-hole Pogo for years now - Hurricane Katrina was no last minute surprise. Everyone had a notice more than 4 days in advance.

>> Tropical Storm KATRINA
ZCZC MIATCMAT2 ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL STORM KATRINA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 6
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL AL122005
0300Z THU AUG 25 2005

AT 11 PM EDT...0300Z...A HURRICANE WARNING HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THE
SOUTHEAST FLORIDA COAST FROM VERO BEACH SOUTHWARD TO FLORIDA
CITY...INCLUDING LAKE OKEECHOBEE. A HURRICANE WARNING MEANS THAT
HURRICANE CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED WITHIN THE WARNING AREA WITHIN
THE NEXT 24 HOURS. PREPARATIONS TO PROTECT LIFE AND PROPERTY
SHOULD BE RUSHED TO COMPLETION.

A TROPICAL STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE NORTHWEST
BAHAMAS.

A TROPICAL STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE EAST-CENTRAL
FLORIDA COAST FROM NORTH OF VERO BEACH NORTHWARD TO TITUSVILLE
...INCLUDING ALL OF MERRITT ISLAND AND FOR THE MIDDLE AND UPPER
FLORIDA KEYS FROM WEST OF THE SEVEN MILE BRIDGE NORTHWARD TO SOUTH
OF FLORIDA CITY. A TROPICAL STORM WATCH MEANS THAT TROPICAL STORM
CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE WATCH AREA...GENERALLY WITHIN 36
HOURS.

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 26.0N 78.0W AT 25/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM << --- NHS archive

That's four days DUMBASS.

Go fuck a maggot. :fu:

Oh and enjoy your :bannedsmileee:

Hey, you can always come back with a different name. Like you did the last time I mopped the floor with your ignorant ass.

Hey, all Rump has to do is pay Florence $130,000 like he did for his last blow job.

What a negotiator. The (f)art of the deal.

And leave all the CNN journalists alone to die?

1254241_Hurricane_Irma_Media_92420..jpg

I know right? The mentality seems to be "they won't believe us unless we have personnel on the street". Even though the Weather Channel, ABC, NBC, CBS all have personnel on the street. As if we need not only visual evidence but unanimous consent.

Your ad dollars at work.

As I’ve argued with the ignorant dill-hole Pogo for years now - Hurricane Katrina was no last minute surprise. Everyone had a notice more than 4 days in advance. Being the childish ignorant dill-hole, he attempted to lie about it.

Well Pogo - here is some really bad news for you. This article was from Monday (09/10/18) warning of the hurricane set to hit this Thursday (09/12/18). It’s a warning 4 days in advance, just as I stated about Katrina. Of course, you’re next pitiful and pathetic lie will be that we didn’t have these capabilities “back then”. Well, in 2005 we absolutely had sophisticated satellites/radar/etc. Everyone knew about Hurricane Katrina 4 to 5 days in advance. It’s just that lazy liberals like yourself refused to take any personal responsibility.

Proved you wrong yet again (I do every time)! How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hurricane Florence Could Drop 40 Inches of Rain When It Makes Landfall in North Carolina
I’m actually getting rather bored waiting for Florence. This week long surprise catastrophe is wearing my patience.

Forum List

Back