Morocco loses 400 Al Queda members...

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by insein, Jul 25, 2004.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040725/wl_nm/spain_morocco_militants_dc_1

2. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    Oops.... :dunno:

3. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    My first reply was in jest. You know, it irks me that we are continually giving the muslims credit for a half-assed job. I know some are trying and that we need to give those that do, public credit as it helps, but sometimes I think we need to be even more clear about calling a pig a pig instead of dressing it up and calling it a sow. Those that help us should be treated with respect and we should protect them, but those that do a half-assed job need to me called to the mat. Frankly, I (and I know that the Philippines is NOT a Muslim nation) hope we continue publicly letting Manila know how much they have fucked over the rest of the world by giving in to the terrorists demands. Instead of praising those that do what they should be doing anyway, let's start calling out those that are doing nothing while gently reminding US what the other ARE doing.

JMHO after smoking a nice bowl for the first time in a few days (or is it hours.... I forget).

:smoke:

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
  5. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Ridin' the Marrakesh Express...
    :cool:
    Thousands demand change in Morocco
    Mon, Feb 21, 2011 - Several thousand people rallied in Moroccan cities yesterday demanding political reform and limits on the powers of Moroccan King Mohammed VI, the latest protests demanding change that have rocked the region.
    See also:

From Libya to Bahrain, Mideast autocracy under fire
    February 18, 2011 - After Egypt set Arab imaginations alight, autocrats from Qaddafi to the Khalifa dynasty face an assault unparalleled since the post-World War II revolutions that brought independence.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011